Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #166
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    大秦
    Country
    Bavaria
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    does not solve the problem of vast expenses the dowry for multiple daughters strains your queendom with though?

  2. #167
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Is it possible to make little princesses without a king?

  3. #168
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly?

    Such a surprising old face popping in here.

    P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway.

  4. #169
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post


    Overlord? You do remember I am a female, don't you?

    If you were so hopeless, you would not have disobey me. The oldest had eloped with inappropriate man, the second does not listened to me, and the third kept disappearing on me. I better not waste all my care and attention to daughters who do not appreciate them.
    yes if you weren't you could not be our mother...overqueen sounds weird though :/
    I disaapeared only ONCE i promised i would never do that again did I NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly?

    Such a surprising old face popping in here.

    P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway.
    Over here its just like a land of lave...the birds are frying in the sun and everything else is melting...
    good thing I'm a dragon xD but really the heat is not nice

    well we could talk about puppies

    I just want to know why im always the youngest

  5. #170
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    A dragon should be able to stand heat! You breathe fire after all!

    Puppies? Do you have puppies?


    You are the youngest because... you are. Or ask Mother about our order of birth.

  6. #171
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    A dragon should be able to stand heat! You breathe fire after all!

    Puppies? Do you have puppies?


    You are the youngest because... you are. Or ask Mother about our order of birth.
    I'm not frying like the birds am i? doesn't mean i have to like the heat, okay i breathe fire you have a point

    No but i'd love t have one when i'm older since i'm not allowed pets

    i'm 17 you're 19 im pretty sure you're older, as for my other nee-san, have i even met nee-san yet?

  7. #172
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.

  8. #173
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.
    a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*

  9. #174
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    But mother you are not a man

    You are this worlds dominatrix!

    s
    dominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    father! You are my one and only hero and one and only man.
    Xio-san won't stop teasing me
    aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for! you and phio are so sweet~

    oh he will, he's a good guy

    ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*
    QFT

  10. #175
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    We're already in a conversation, it's wittiness isn't in the forefront. I was simply curious as to your point.
    Why should I talk to someone who can't understand my point? Whatever I say will not be understandable to you.

    ---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    does not solve the problem of vast expenses the dowry for multiple daughters strains your queendom with though?
    You think me poor?


    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Is it possible to make little princesses without a king?
    Yes, it is possible to make princesses without king.

    ---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly?

    Such a surprising old face popping in here.

    P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway.
    What? You want to be Snow White or Aurora with all the birds? This is no fairytale, daughter.

    P.S.: My daughters never listen to their mother anyway.

    ---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    yes if you weren't you could not be our mother...overqueen sounds weird though :/
    I disaapeared only ONCE i promised i would never do that again did I NOT?
    only ONCE? I remember you disappear at least two or three times, though the first times you disappear, they weren't so long as the recent disappearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    Over here its just like a land of lave...the birds are frying in the sun and everything else is melting...
    good thing I'm a dragon xD but really the heat is not nice

    well we could talk about puppies

    I just want to know why im always the youngest
    Because you're the youngest.

    ---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I'm not frying like the birds am i? doesn't mean i have to like the heat, okay i breathe fire you have a point

    No but i'd love t have one when i'm older since i'm not allowed pets

    i'm 17 you're 19 im pretty sure you're older, as for my other nee-san, have i even met nee-san yet?
    Your oldest sister has been a runaway since she was young so I doubt you've met her. She returned home for a while when you were gone only to elope with a certain someone here. staring daggers at that certain someone*

    ---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.
    Of course it's a prince.

    ---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*


    ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    dominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave


    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    QFT

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #176
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Did you ever nominate a Prince actually ? Maybe it has been erased from the royal archives.

    My little birds said you're scheming something, I am looking forward it.

    *feels a mental pointy end on his neck*

  13. #177
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for! you and phio are so sweet~

    oh he will, he's a good guy
    I wonder why you assume such things of me, while you assume the worst of *cough*others*cough*

    Niichan, do you have something to tell me?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why should I talk to someone who can't understand my point? Whatever I say will not be understandable to you.
    It's alright. I guess you enjoy being mysterious and incomprehensible when the rare opportunity presents itself. I don't blame you for it

  14. #178
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I wonder why you assume such things of me, while you assume the worst of *cough*others*cough*

    Niichan, do you have something to tell me?
    Maybe because I know you a bit? there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway

    sorry I don't have a Wii for U

  15. #179
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Maybe because I know you a bit? there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway

    sorry I don't have a Wii for U
    If you say so

    IF YOU SAY SO

  16. #180
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    If you say so

    IF YOU SAY SO
    yeah you're harmless

    Unsatisfied?

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts