Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lost. In afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, yes and no. I haven't played all of them, but I did play FF7, FF8, FF10/10-2, and FF12.
    I haven't played all either but how could you miss FF9?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I haven't played all either but how could you miss FF9?
    I wonder. I just did. Perhaps it wasn't as "inviting" as FF7, or at least FF8 (since I couldn't bring myself to finish FF8 actually v__v).

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder. I just did. Perhaps it wasn't as "inviting" as FF7, or at least FF8 (since I couldn't bring myself to finish FF8 actually v__v).
    never played 8, guess I didn't miss much. Really enjoyed 9 though and I still need to play 10, I heard that one is quite good

do you still have your old PS1?

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have PS Vita phiphi chan?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have already given up. From the time when I was still active on Facebook I was in touch with Shaolan (if you still remember him) for a bit, he expressed that he wanted to bring it back, I offered my help if he needed one, but he also mentioned he was busy so most probably it died just like that. Now I'm a bit too busy to handle one another aside from MH. XD

Doing okay with exam? Since entering uni, me and exam are not really good friends, LOL~ I'm just tad lazier than I used to be, but still trying to at least pass them all properly.

And yay. :3
    Of course I remember him. But I'm glad he tried to bring it back but after TRC and xxxHolic finished, I suppose it was kinda hard to keep generating interest in anything CLAMP, especially since they haven't really released anything big besides Legal Drug (If that's what it's called?). But I put in a ton of work in setting that place up, so it's kinda sad for me to see it die, even though I had to leave prematurely.

But kudos to you for being a global! Were you a global back at CLAMP? Or just a mod? I don't quite remember. XD

Exams okay lah. But same with me, me + lectures + study is a horrible, horrible mix. You're studying over in Indo yah?

I'm still kinda in contact with Misty, chibi and Miko, I have 'em all on FB, so it would be cool if you managed to get back onto FB so you could give them a buzz. CLAMP reunion!

And yayyy I'll spam your thread a lot more!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

never played 8, guess I didn't miss much. Really enjoyed 9 though and I still need to play 10, I heard that one is quite good

FF8 is a bit strange to my taste, and ridiculously long (4 CD). I almost gave up with FF7 (3 CD) so I didn't know why I tried FF8 at all.

And FF10 is not so bad. I prefer FF10-2 than FF-10, but the story is pretty good. The only strange thing is Yuna's transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Do you have PS Vita phiphi chan?
    I dooooon't~ My last console was PS2. My parents wouldn't buy it again for me, saying that my time as a gamer has passed and I need to focus more on... life.

Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    Of course I remember him. But I'm glad he tried to bring it back but after TRC and xxxHolic finished, I suppose it was kinda hard to keep generating interest in anything CLAMP, especially since they haven't really released anything big besides Legal Drug (If that's what it's called?). But I put in a ton of work in setting that place up, so it's kinda sad for me to see it die, even though I had to leave prematurely.
    Yes, I can understand. I couldn't keep up with Gate 7, BLOOD-C is way too strange to make sense for me, and there's a new Legal Drug or something. It's sad indeed, but maybe the glory days of CLAMP (and with that, the forum too) have kinda faded. ^^;

But kudos to you for being a global! Were you a global back at CLAMP? Or just a mod? I don't quite remember. XD
    Thank you! I was more a moderator back then. Well, promoted into a global a while before the site was taken down so I hadn't done much.

Exams okay lah. But same with me, me + lectures + study is a horrible, horrible mix. You're studying over in Indo yah?

I'm still kinda in contact with Misty, chibi and Miko, I have 'em all on FB, so it would be cool if you managed to get back onto FB so you could give them a buzz. CLAMP reunion!

And yayyy I'll spam your thread a lot more!
    Yup~ Studying is fun, exam is not.

I have them all on FB as well. I just don't open my FB anymore so bye-bye all contacts there. Sometimes I still see them if I go to MSN but I don't even go there anymore so yeah. ^^;

And yes! Thanks, I love spam!

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I dooooon't~ My last console was PS2. My parents wouldn't buy it again for me, saying that my time as a gamer has passed and I need to focus more on... life.
    Poor you

Hey, I bought my Vita through my savings anyway, so start saving some money

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I can understand. I couldn't keep up with Gate 7, BLOOD-C is way too strange to make sense for me, and there's a new Legal Drug or something. It's sad indeed, but maybe the glory days of CLAMP (and with that, the forum too) have kinda faded. ^^;
    Blood-C is technically not CLAMP, they just did the concept art and character arts. But I started with the Blood+ manga way back, which I found awesome, so I think that's why I didn't quite like Blood-C either, it was just too different. Haven't had the chance to look at Gate 7 yet, but what is it about? Worth the read. But what I would absolutely love is for X/1999 to be brought back, I'm dying to find out what happens, and it was such a good series as well. Have you read before? What did you think?

Thank you! I was more a moderator back then. Well, promoted into a global a while before the site was taken down so I hadn't done much.
    Ahhh, I thought so! Kudos again though! I remember you doing loads of work for us, such a hard-working girl~

Studying is tedious... But sometimes it's really good, especially when you're doing something you really like and enjoy. What you studying at uni?

I have them all on FB as well. I just don't open my FB anymore so bye-bye all contacts there. Sometimes I still see them if I go to MSN but I don't even go there anymore so yeah. ^^;
    Oh, how awkward. You added me before, but I forgot to add you. SORRY. But I've added you now, in the case where you ever do end up using FB again haha!

You know... You're gonna get so much spam now that you've said that? And not just from me either... hahahaha

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Poor you

Hey, I bought my Vita through my savings anyway, so start saving some money
    .... ....

I don't really have monthly allowance or any income source, is first. Second, I'm actually scared myself, that if I buy another console I may start skipping classes and play all day long.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Blood-C is technically not CLAMP, they just did the concept art and character arts. But I started with the Blood+ manga way back, which I found awesome, so I think that's why I didn't quite like Blood-C either, it was just too different. Haven't had the chance to look at Gate 7 yet, but what is it about? Worth the read. But what I would absolutely love is for X/1999 to be brought back, I'm dying to find out what happens, and it was such a good series as well. Have you read before? What did you think?
    Even so. Perhaps I was expecting a bit too much since it had CLAMP in it. But BLOOD+ fans were disappointed as well so I guess the overall execution was indeed poor. When I dropped Gate 7, there were too much words I had to read, too much history I need to understand, while the plot didn't really compensate me for that. So I dropped it. >__< I haven't check other works by CLAMP since then, haha~ Lately I'm more towards anime than manga. ^^;

Ahhh, I thought so! Kudos again though! I remember you doing loads of work for us, such a hard-working girl~
    Haha~ Thank you, and you're welcome, I guess.

Studying is tedious... But sometimes it's really good, especially when you're doing something you really like and enjoy. What you studying at uni?
    Yup. My major is medicine. Not that I really dislike it, but some topics are more boring than others. :P

Oh, how awkward. You added me before, but I forgot to add you. SORRY. But I've added you now, in the case where you ever do end up using FB again haha!
    LOL~ Okay, thanks!

You know... You're gonna get so much spam now that you've said that? And not just from me either... hahahaha
    You know... This thread is already my version 3, I think. So no one doesn't know I love spam, except for newcomers or inactive ones.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

FF8 is a bit strange to my taste, and ridiculously long (4 CD). I almost gave up with FF7 (3 CD) so I didn't know why I tried FF8 at all.

And FF10 is not so bad. I prefer FF10-2 than FF-10, but the story is pretty good. The only strange thing is Yuna's transformation.
    what's so bad with a long game?

I see, I still believe that the double digits series is totally lacking compared to old games

were you such a hardcore gamer?

hoooo, climbing up the ladder wherever you go huh?

Saying goodbye to FB? Interesting

Good think I never had FB

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Even so. Perhaps I was expecting a bit too much since it had CLAMP in it. But BLOOD+ fans were disappointed as well so I guess the overall execution was indeed poor. When I dropped Gate 7, there were too much words I had to read, too much history I need to understand, while the plot didn't really compensate me for that. So I dropped it. >__< I haven't check other works by CLAMP since then, haha~ Lately I'm more towards anime than manga. ^^;
    That's true, I suppose. But people didn't like Blood+? The manga or the anime though? Because the manga was awesome I found, though it might depend person to person as well.
    And true about Gate 7, sometimes things are just a bit too complicated than necessary haha. But read X/1999 if you get the chance, or the anime, because the anime is really good as well.

Yup. My major is medicine. Not that I really dislike it, but some topics are more boring than others. :P
    ...Seriously? That's amazinggg SO SMART. What are you interested in, in terms of med? And you totes should do some exchange, good experience for you.

You know... This thread is already my version 3, I think. So no one doesn't know I love spam, except for newcomers or inactive ones.
    Oh wow, my old thread didn't even manage a version 2... I will attempt to spam you as much as humanly possible then phio

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

what's so bad with a long game?

I see, I still believe that the double digits series is totally lacking compared to old games
    Because they're long.

I'm this type of perfectionist player which will attempt to clear all side missions, open all chests, and gather as much money as she can to buy the best items and equipment. That makes me easily exhausted while playing. -__-

were you such a hardcore gamer?
    Back then, quite. I worked on homeworks ASAP, studying super fast, just so I could play.

hoooo, climbing up the ladder wherever you go huh?
    .... Kinda. But really, not like that. When I love the place, I'm happy to serve as well.

Saying goodbye to FB? Interesting

Good think I never had FB
    Meh. FB is boring.

That's true, I suppose. But people didn't like Blood+? The manga or the anime though? Because the manga was awesome I found, though it might depend person to person as well.
    And true about Gate 7, sometimes things are just a bit too complicated than necessary haha. But read X/1999 if you get the chance, or the anime, because the anime is really good as well.
    Nah, I mean those who liked BLOOD+. I'll try that when I can, I have lovely to-watch/read list on store already.

...Seriously? That's amazinggg SO SMART. What are you interested in, in terms of med? And you totes should do some exchange, good experience for you.
    LOL~ Not really. There are tons more smart people around me. I feel so small. For specific field, not yet. I'll think along the way, still a bit long for me anyway. I'd love to do some exchange but haven't found good opportunity, hohoh.

Oh wow, my old thread didn't even manage a version 2... I will attempt to spam you as much as humanly possible then phio
    I shall welcome you, then. And good luck, since sometimes I myself can't stand the temptation of my own thread.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I mean those who liked BLOOD+. I'll try that when I can, I have lovely to-watch/read list on store already.
    Hahaha, oh rightt, mah bad. XD And what's on your to-read/watch list so far? Big list? Or relatively small, but has items which are long? (If that made any sense.)

LOL~ Not really. There are tons more smart people around me. I feel so small. For specific field, not yet. I'll think along the way, still a bit long for me anyway. I'd love to do some exchange but haven't found good opportunity, hohoh.
    Well, you got into med, so you are really smart. You're in 2nd year right? Come down to Aussieland for exchange haha, good experience!

I shall welcome you, then. And good luck, since sometimes I myself can't stand the temptation of my own thread.

Indeed you shall. And I will enjoy every single moment of it all.

And on the topic of gaming, what games are you playing at the moment? And any games which you really want to play, but can't for reasons?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Missed this question.

It's broken, unfortunately, but for the sake of my undying love for it, I decided to keep it around, with the cost of Mom's complain.

Hahaha, oh rightt, mah bad. XD And what's on your to-read/watch list so far? Big list? Or relatively small, but has items which are long? (If that made any sense.)
    The combination of both and lack of time? Just check my MAL and MU for a general info, haha~

Well, you got into med, so you are really smart. You're in 2nd year right? Come down to Aussieland for exchange haha, good experience!
    Meh. Well, hopefully I can visit Aussie one day.

Indeed you shall. And I will enjoy every single moment of it all.

And on the topic of gaming, what games are you playing at the moment? And any games which you really want to play, but can't for reasons?
    Good luck!

No, not playing any games now. I want to find a Barbie game I used to play on PC when I was little but had no luck so far.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez, I forget you're not a gamer. It's an item to revive someone from FF franchise.

I had that after lots of "teaser" as well, thank you.
    I only know of Phoenix Wright.
    I guess, me knowing a lot of game soundtracks makes one forget that I do not actually play the game. :| My gamer friends are often fooled too. At first, they wonder how could I know the songs if I don't play the game. If you're there, I would have make an obvious glance at you.
    Funny thing is one of my friends is a fan of Ar Ton and she also likes Shikata-san. I learned a lot from her about Ar Ton. I even watched her play it once. And I also keep influencing her with Shikata-san's songs.

Well, just now it was raining! Well, it did not last for an hour, but it's something. I just found out from my friend that yesterday, the temperature reached 41 degree Celsius. I'm glad I wasn't here that time.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Life?
    *pointing at phio-chan*

So you actually like studying? Studying is not fun, learning is. I wonder how can someone like studying? Are you one of the rare species like Shizuku?

Why do you complain if I'm the one who spam you?

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

...Seriously? That's amazinggg SO SMART.
    *pointing at phio-chan again*

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

When I love the place, I'm happy to serve as well.
    Happy to serve, huh? *nasty grin*

Thread Closed
Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast