Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #961
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    How have you been ?
    Zel get active again, I miss you

    I very much enjoyed your answer towards that Link dude

  2. #962
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    why is yuki and phio always bickering like always bickering like since ever and forever in their threads
    Hi guys, I missed you all a lot.
    Because that is our nature. Our blood. Our genes. Our purpose for each other. Nothing can deny or destroy that logic.



    ... ... Missed you, Zelx! Where were you and how are you??? Will you stay longer this time?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    wander. not wandering.
    Yes, Madam Grammar Nazi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post


    I thought you may like it
    Thanks for posting it on my thread, marking it with the awesomeness of the song! You didn't know I listen to that video regularly, mwahahahaha. It's like, FREAKING awesome. I downloaded the music sheet, despite knowing how nasty it could be, and regretted it right on spot.


  3. #963
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Because that is our nature. Our blood. Our genes. Our purpose for each other. Nothing can deny or destroy that logic.

    When I read those words, I feel like I'm reading a script for a movie trailer. O_o

  4. #964
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    When I read those words, I feel like I'm reading a script for a movie trailer. O_o
    Maybe from your script?

  5. #965
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Zel get active again, I miss you

    I very much enjoyed your answer towards that Link dude
    Missed you too How have you been? Have life been treating you well ?

    And I'm afraid I'm not going to get really active again...just started working, will probably stop somewhere around january where I get my
    dreadful final exams results.
    Which means less time for gaming and anime...sigh, despite just buying a ps3 recently...

    and that there are so many good animes to check out atm, like Magi(which I'm on episode 2 now) , from the new world, SAO(way overdue)

    I haven't even caught up to many of my anime/manga series yet too...I think I have to drop some of them D:
    In short, still busy but this time for a completely different reason, not education...but the money.
    Not that I really need it, but I really want it, am earning it for two reasons,
    NEW CLOTHES and also, A TICKET TO JAPAN

    Welp, i typed so much, just proved how much I have to say to you guys

    ---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    When I read those words, I feel like I'm reading a script for a movie trailer. O_o
    A movie that will never have an ending since you two will always be loggerheads.

  6. #966
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.



    I know how that feels. Even my stay is getting sporadic sometimes, when exams are around or when there are tons of assignments I can be gone for a while. And I'm getting more and more series I want to check. So frustrating. -___-

    Just don't overwork yourself! Do visit us here too for a relaxation once in a while.

    JAPAN! I wish I can go there someday too...

    Loggerheads? Oh, well, I don't really understand the term but maybe it can explain our relationship indeed.

  7. #967
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    *just passing*
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  8. #968
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    *just passing*
    Talking about spam!

    Hello there, passer-by. How are you lately?

  9. #969
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Maybe from your script?
    Duh. NO.

    ---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Have life been treating you well ?
    What kind of question is that? Has life been treating ANYONE well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    A movie that will never have an ending since you two will always be loggerheads.
    There is always an end for everything.

  10. #970
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Missed you too How have you been? Have life been treating you well ?

    And I'm afraid I'm not going to get really active again...just started working, will probably stop somewhere around january where I get my
    dreadful final exams results.
    Which means less time for gaming and anime...sigh, despite just buying a ps3 recently...

    and that there are so many good animes to check out atm, like Magi(which I'm on episode 2 now) , from the new world, SAO(way overdue)

    I haven't even caught up to many of my anime/manga series yet too...I think I have to drop some of them D:
    In short, still busy but this time for a completely different reason, not education...but the money.
    Not that I really need it, but I really want it, am earning it for two reasons,
    NEW CLOTHES and also, A TICKET TO JAPAN
    woot big post

    oh, that's a shame =/ I can understand your reasons though (I mean wtf Japan *~*), what are you working as?

    so you watch Magi? Awesome do you read it too? And Shinsekai/SAO are both good, yet so totally different. This season is damn awesome though, you should check out Chuunibyou, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Psycho-Pass when you have the time.

    and when will you stop being busy? you know there's this new awesome guy around, Doraku, he totally reminds me of you for some reason.

    As for me, I'm doing good. Currently attaining my practical training, which will end next week. Is a damn lot of fun though, I will probably start working there when I'm finished with my apprenticeship/schooling.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yes!

    ... Just kidding. If I were to be trusted, I'd be honored. If not, I'm fine as what I am now as well.
    I can sense the ambition well I don't believe it's necessary at this point but I'm totally fine with being a blue. Red sucks as a color

    I was just joking though, I was a global in my last forum too (the biggest german naruto forum, sadly it died after a few years) so I understand you. That's when I became a lot more active here.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    True. But I quite like Twitter.
    Twitter is totally fine with me, as long as it's not something like "sitting on my toilet" or "Can't sleep". Then go sleep dude can't stand that nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't know. Getting old, maybe? Not sure.

    Why should you send one when I have PS1 emulator on my laptop?
    How can you compare an emulator with the real, good PS1?

  11. #971
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I can sense the ambition well I don't believe it's necessary at this point but I'm totally fine with being a blue. Red sucks as a color

    I was just joking though, I was a global in my last forum too (the biggest german naruto forum, sadly it died after a few years) so I understand you. That's when I became a lot more active here.

    Twitter is totally fine with me, as long as it's not something like "sitting on my toilet" or "Can't sleep". Then go sleep dude can't stand that nonsense.
    You guys are really ambitious

    *A little bragging* I was Admin, twice.. on two defunct forums, one is music while the other one is movie, but this is the first time I become a moderator for an international forum.. so yeah, quite a different experience now. You guys are my senpais

    I think now that someone is living in a cave , I can understand why some people don't have Facebook, but Twitter is quite essential for me to get a fast update about current news..

  12. #972
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    You guys are really ambitious

    *A little bragging* I was Admin, twice.. on two defunct forums, one is music while the other one is movie, but this is the first time I become a moderator for an international forum.. so yeah, quite a different experience now. You guys are my senpais

    I think now that someone is living in a cave , I can understand why some people don't have Facebook, but Twitter is quite essential for me to get a fast update about current news..
    We are ambitious but you were an admin twice? I can clearly sense your ambition now, yes....

    but in all seriousness, I believe you are made a staffer for a reason so it makes sense that greens/blues/reds were staffers on previous forums too. I guess most didn't had in mind "I want to be a staffer" but other people notice your usual behaviour and stuff, which means you are more or less bound to at least be considered as a staffer in your next forum because well, you know how it goes and most staffers probably look for the same qualities. Which someone who once was a staffer most likely has.

    Okay, that was confusing I hope you got it

    And you know, it's my first international one too. Well more like the only international forum I've ever been active so no surprise there. The old german forum where I used to be a global was huge, probably the biggest german site around that time. It was nothing compared to MH though, seriously Guess it makes sense when you have people from all over the world around.

    ---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

    I rarely use Twitter to be honest, all that hype around FB, Twitter and the likes never really got to me. Though, like I said to vio, I do believe that twitter is/can be useful.

  13. #973
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lost. In afterlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    oh, that's a shame =/ I can understand your reasons though (I mean wtf Japan *~*), what are you working as?
    A friend is going to Japan this January. He's going to have some kind of road trip. Oh, goodness, I so wanna tag along with him. :|

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I can sense the ambition well I don't believe it's necessary at this point but I'm totally fine with being a blue. Red sucks as a color
    Nyahaha~ I do love blue better than red, though. It reminds me of my bad scores in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I was just joking though, I was a global in my last forum too (the biggest german naruto forum, sadly it died after a few years) so I understand you. That's when I became a lot more active here.
    Oh, that's cool. Such an entry to online communities, no? Really missed those good ol' times.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    How can you compare an emulator with the real, good PS1?
    Indeed it is incomparable, but I can't afford having good consoles at the moment. One distraction and I'll be gone for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    *A little bragging* I was Admin, twice.. on two defunct forums, one is music while the other one is movie, but this is the first time I become a moderator for an international forum.. so yeah, quite a different experience now. You guys are my senpais
    Talk about ambitious. Such dedication, Dorakun.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I think now that someone is living in a cave , I can understand why some people don't have Facebook, but Twitter is quite essential for me to get a fast update about current news..


    Follow me on Twitteeeeerrr~

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And you know, it's my first international one too. Well more like the only international forum I've ever been active so no surprise there. The old german forum where I used to be a global was huge, probably the biggest german site around that time. It was nothing compared to MH though, seriously Guess it makes sense when you have people from all over the world around.
    Joining international forums is so awesome for all the experience you got. I'm glad I decided to register and tried to be active at my first old forum. It was my entry to internet, to forums, to manga scanning and reading, and lots more. Much fun.

  14. #974
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Oh yeah, informing you that I started watching Code Geass.

    It's bad for me. Now, every time I smile or laugh, it always becomes evil smile or evil laugh though I don't intend for it to be like that.

  15. #975
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What a neverending debt.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh yeah, informing you that I started watching Code Geass.

    It's bad for me. Now, every time I smile or laugh, it always becomes evil smile or evil laugh though I don't intend for it to be like that.
    Oh, nice. How far are you already?

    Bad? BAD?! You already laughed and smiled like evil usually, so why bother.

Thread Closed
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts