Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #31
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I propose the weird Gary or the happy newly-wed couple of your daughter.



    That sentence is somehow weird.
    I have plans for them already, but it needs time.

    I need someone to miserable NOW!

    ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Why was that question weird, and why am I overall weird?
    Isn't it weird that a weird person is asking whether he's weird when he knows that he is weird and pretending he is not weird?

  2. #32
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Why was that question weird, and why am I overall weird?
    Don't you know why you are weird?

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    phioooo, remember me? hopefully you do, but don't worry if you don't either haha. how have you been?
    Woaahh, hatsu! How can I not remember you? I miss old times at CiFL soooo badly.

    I'm doing good, thanks. University life and exams kill me sometimes, but I have a lot of auto-Phoenix-Down at stock so no worries.

    What about you? Been a long time since we talked.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I need someone to miserable NOW!
    You're getting even more psycho as you get older. What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Isn't it weird that a weird person is asking whether he's weird when he knows that he is weird and pretending he is not weird?
    Yes, yes, very weird.

  3. #33
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sátántangó
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I have plans for them already, but it needs time.
    Told you mother wouldn't take this lying down and accepting it all happily ;_;.

  4. #34
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    You're getting even more psycho as you get older. What the heck?!
    What is wrong with being psycho?!

    ---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    Told you mother wouldn't take this lying down and accepting it all happily ;_;.
    Of course. I always give punishment to the rebels.

  5. #35
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    What is wrong with being psycho?!
    Oh, my God, I-- I-- ... ... *speechless*











    Someone answer that question for meee!

  6. #36
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    See? You cannot even answer it.
    Last edited by yukihime03; June 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Because it is a question that doesn't need an answer!

    And fix your grammar mistake.
    Last edited by phio_chan; June 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

  8. #38
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Gosh. I must be incredibly stressed to make that kind of mistake.

    *goes away to make someone's life miserable*

    P.S. You also make a mistake.

  9. #39
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Woaahh, hatsu! How can I not remember you? I miss old times at CiFL soooo badly.

    I'm doing good, thanks. University life and exams kill me sometimes, but I have a lot of auto-Phoenix-Down at stock so no worries.

    What about you? Been a long time since we talked.
    I dunno actually haha, it's been a longggg time. 2 years? 3? I'm actually not too sure at all... LONG ENOUGH THOUGH. but what happened to CiFL? still going?
    hahahaha, yeahh, feeling your pain as well, uni sucks, exams suck even more, and exams + work during exams suck the most, but still all goooddd
    but things have been okay, uni and stuff, just living things up still talk to anyone from cifl?

  10. #40
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    I did? I didn't think I make one, LOL~ Kindly correct it?

    Spoiler show




    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    I dunno actually haha, it's been a longggg time. 2 years? 3? I'm actually not too sure at all... LONG ENOUGH THOUGH. but what happened to CiFL? still going?
    hahahaha, yeahh, feeling your pain as well, uni sucks, exams suck even more, and exams + work during exams suck the most, but still all goooddd
    but things have been okay, uni and stuff, just living things up still talk to anyone from cifl?
    Haha~ XD
    CiFL has been closed, I think. It was down due to host problems, and looks like the administrators didn't try to solve it out... so I guess we can say it had been closed. T__T I didn't really talk to anyone from CiFL anymore, most of them probably stays at Facebook which I didn't visit again for years... Sometimes I still see and talk with clampholickyou if you remember that name~ xD

    Yeah, I agree, uni life sucks, but we survive. That's all that matters.

  11. #41
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I propose the weird Gary or the happy newly-wed couple of your daughter.



    That sentence is somehow weird.


    I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.

  12. #42
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I did? I didn't think I make one, LOL~ Kindly correct it?

    Spoiler show


    Whose?
    Spoiler show


    ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post


    I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.
    Nope. You're not an option.
    I will torture you just for my pleasure.
    Last edited by yukihime03; June 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM.

  13. #43
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Haha~ XD
    CiFL has been closed, I think. It was down due to host problems, and looks like the administrators didn't try to solve it out... so I guess we can say it had been closed. T__T I didn't really talk to anyone from CiFL anymore, most of them probably stays at Facebook which I didn't visit again for years... Sometimes I still see and talk with clampholickyou if you remember that name~ xD

    Yeah, I agree, uni life sucks, but we survive. That's all that matters.
    it did? :O whennnnn? ALL MY HARD WORK IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE :cry:cry:cry oh well at least you enjoyed it somewhat haha?
    and yepp, i remember her(?). pretty sure it's a her... right?
    that's trueee since when were you a global though? good jobb i vaguely remember my old days of fail modding not only here but at cifl as well.

  14. #44
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    I believe I quoted phio ?

    You almost always double post when you answer to me, such emotion in my presence, I'm sorry.

  15. #45
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ah, stress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post


    I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Whose?
    Spoiler show
    Ah. Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Nope. You're not an option.
    I will torture you just for my pleasure.
    That's the way she shows love, Gats. Be patient. *pats*

    ---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    it did? :O whennnnn? ALL MY HARD WORK IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE :cry:cry:cry oh well at least you enjoyed it somewhat haha?
    and yepp, i remember her(?). pretty sure it's a her... right?
    that's trueee since when were you a global though? good jobb i vaguely remember my old days of fail modding not only here but at cifl as well.
    Yeah, I know, right? CiFL was my first forum so I was really sad when it couldn't continue... I think you should contact Shaolan-kun since he was the last in charge. And yes it's a her.

    Thanks~ ^^ I was globalized around beginning of February if I remember correctly. Yeah, you seem very busy now?

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts