Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #1351
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    And mine is still a few compared to everybody else.

    You don't need that much of brain capability for the shifts, right?
    Yes, yes. <3

    Who knows. I heard it's tough. I'm not as smart and diligent as I used to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You're not back to Jakarta yet?

    And how come your flag now is Holy Britannian Empire's?
    No. With all the flood I'm even more hesitant too return. Damn classes, lol.

    Because I'm bored being an Indonesian?

    And I see you're spazzing over Hetalia at Twitter.

  2. #1352
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yes, yes. <3

    Who knows. I heard it's tough. I'm not as smart and diligent as I used to be.
    I think nobody is after they get to university. University is unhealthy for mind, body and pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    No. With all the flood I'm even more hesitant too return. Damn classes, lol.

    Because I'm bored being an Indonesian?

    And I see you're spazzing over Hetalia at Twitter.
    When will you go back there?

    I wonder who doesn't. Sadly my favorite flag is not there, or I'll change it too...

    Of course. It's the first eps today and since the art is so incredibly beautiful I can't help not to be overly excited about it in Twitter.

    Oh, and your thread title reminds me that I watch a marathon Nodame anime season 1 yesterday until morning.

  3. #1353
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I think nobody is after they get to university. University is unhealthy for mind, body and pocket.
    I know, right? But some of my friends are still very interested in studying and listening to lectures and such. Not that I'm not, but.. Just not that much.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    When will you go back there?

    I wonder who doesn't. Sadly my favorite flag is not there, or I'll change it too...

    Of course. It's the first eps today and since the art is so incredibly beautiful I can't help not to be overly excited about it in Twitter.

    Oh, and your thread title reminds me that I watch a marathon Nodame anime season 1 yesterday until morning.
    I think around the beginning of February, maybe 1st.

    What's your favorite flag? Maybe if you can get the picture you can poke higher ups about it.

    New Hetalia? I think I've heard about it... And a marathon, huh. I'm more a manga marathon lately, butchering my slow connection with loading heaps of images.

  4. #1354
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I know, right? But some of my friends are still very interested in studying and listening to lectures and such. Not that I'm not, but.. Just not that much.
    I like studying what I'm studying now (of course, or I won't pick this major), but God.. the assignments! I don't mind papers (I still like writing them), but projects just take lots of effort, time and money.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I think around the beginning of February, maybe 1st.

    What's your favorite flag? Maybe if you can get the picture you can poke higher ups about it.

    New Hetalia? I think I've heard about it... And a marathon, huh. I'm more a manga marathon lately, butchering my slow connection with loading heaps of images.
    I see.

    Prussia's flag. It's a beautiful black and white flag with a black eagle. I love eagles.

    The fifth season. It's in the anime chart.
    I actually just wanted to hear the seiyuu, but I got carried away and... I still think the live-action is much better though.
    Manga, huh? I'm dying waiting for new chapters that are slow to come though I follow a lot a manga.

  5. #1355
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Without assignments, studying becomes simple.. but maybe not as challenging, thus easier for people to forget and feel bored.

    Urgh.

    Haa, Prussia~ Well, good luck if you decided to ask around for it. :P

    Well, since you're already watched it, just go ahead and finish the whole series. There's still a second season, right? And here MiyamotoMusashi told me he liked the anime better than the live action in our discussion at OT, lol.

    My reading list is mainly composed of monthly shoujo. So much waiting, haha.

  6. #1356
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Poke Bob about it, he's in charge of that

  7. #1357
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Without assignments, studying becomes simple.. but maybe not as challenging, thus easier for people to forget and feel bored.
    Assignments are good if its number is in moderation. *sigh*

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Haa, Prussia~ Well, good luck if you decided to ask around for it. :P
    Let's see what I can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, since you're already watched it, just go ahead and finish the whole series. There's still a second season, right? And here MiyamotoMusashi told me he liked the anime better than the live action in our discussion at OT, lol.
    No thanks. I'm too lazy to do another marathon, and I don't really like it anyway... I like the live-action more because it's so much more expressive. The characters' facial expressions in the anime are not as hilarious as their expressions in the anime. Chiaki's silly faces are still in my head. Oh, and Chiaki in live-action is so much more handsome. I also like the Stresemann in live-action than anime. His accent is worse, but it's funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    My reading list is mainly composed of monthly shoujo. So much waiting, haha.
    Yeah... Waiting until it gets depressing.

  8. #1358
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Assignments are good if its number is in moderation. *sigh*
    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    No thanks. I'm too lazy to do another marathon, and I don't really like it anyway... I like the live-action more because it's so much more expressive. The characters' facial expressions in the anime are not as hilarious as their expressions in the anime. Chiaki's silly faces are still in my head. Oh, and Chiaki in live-action is so much more handsome. I also like the Stresemann in live-action than anime. His accent is worse, but it's funny.
    I didn't really like Tamaki Hiroshi in the movies because he looks very old, much older than when he started the series. I know everyone gets old but he looks thin and sick. :x But still cool playing Chiaki there, LOL~ Stresemann's actor is awesome. To do such accent in talking... And I think he did better job conducting than Chiaki. At least sometimes I see Tamaki not conducting at the right beat.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah... Waiting until it gets depressing.
    Can't get truer.

  9. #1359
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I didn't really like Tamaki Hiroshi in the movies because he looks very old, much older than when he started the series. I know everyone gets old but he looks thin and sick. :x But still cool playing Chiaki there, LOL~ Stresemann's actor is awesome. To do such accent in talking... And I think he did better job conducting than Chiaki. At least sometimes I see Tamaki not conducting at the right beat.
    I do agree that Tamaki is better in the first live-action series. After that he just looks like Ariel Noah.
    I wonder if he ever gets tired talking like that. Or that accent slips when he's talking in everyday life.
    Well, at least he learns how to conduct. We cannot expect an actor who is not actually a conductor to get the hand movements right. If being a conductor is easy, then there will be more conductors than actors today.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Can't get truer.
    Indeed.

  10. #1360
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I do agree that Tamaki is better in the first live-action series. After that he just looks like Ariel Noah.
    BUAHAHAHAHA. Not really, Tamaki's hair is longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I wonder if he ever gets tired talking like that. Or that accent slips when he's talking in everyday life.
    Well, at least he learns how to conduct. We cannot expect an actor who is not actually a conductor to get the hand movements right. If being a conductor is easy, then there will be more conductors than actors today.
    I bet there are times like that. XDD I also wonder how long he practiced to be able to talk like that.

    Yup, understandable. But I heard Tamaki can actually play piano or something, like Ueno Juri too? Speaking of Ueno Juri, I watched her "Sunao ni Narenakute" recently.

  11. #1361
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  12. #1362
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    So far so good! Been hanging out with friends once in a while (and went to try new restaurants around) or going out with family or just staying at home fulfilling my otaku needs.



    Too bad it's gonna end soon.
    New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great?
    And Otaku needs are very important

    when are your holidays going to end?

  13. #1363
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great?
    And Otaku needs are very important

    when are your holidays going to end?
    Well, some have just been built, but for others "new" because I've just never tried them. They're pretty good. At least the prices are cheaper than at Jakarta, LOL~

    Yesh, yesh, it is very important.

    I'll back to classes starting from February 4th. I've just booked my ticket to return at February 1st.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1364
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.

  16. #1365
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mukya~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    BUAHAHAHAHA. Not really, Tamaki's hair is longer.
    But still.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I bet there are times like that. XDD I also wonder how long he practiced to be able to talk like that.

    Yup, understandable. But I heard Tamaki can actually play piano or something, like Ueno Juri too? Speaking of Ueno Juri, I watched her "Sunao ni Narenakute" recently.
    I really love that accent of his... I wonder if I can use it myself... I believe it will only annoy my friends (which is the point actually).

    Dunno, but since it looks like his fingers play the piano expertly, I think that might be the case. That's what I love about this series too, the characters do not "pretend" to play the instruments.
    Ah, I do not watch it for fear that I will not be able to get her Nodame face out of my head.

    ---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD
    That reminds me, have you learned to write badly?

    ---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
    Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
    I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.

Thread Closed
Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts