Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2003

Thread: Growing Like Fingernails

  1. #1471
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Hmph. You will miss a lot of things.
    I think I already did. But I'm just tired and lazy.

  2. #1472
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Now this thread is silent. Weird. :|

  3. #1473
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Now this thread is silent. Weird. :|
    Maybe we scare people off? ... You, I mean.

    And what set is that? A game?

  4. #1474
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Maybe we scare people off? ... You, I mean.

    And what set is that? A game?
    Wouldn't that be you? Since my thread is unusually crowded these days.

    Yep, Fire Emblem Awakening. (riki's set is from this game too...) I'm crazy about it.
    It's a game by Nintendo. Great story, great characters. But I mostly love the characters. I love all of them!!! And I can ship couples! So many couples! (People basically say this is a game of shipping, not strategy )
    My tumblr is currently full with snapshots of it. (I'm not playing of course. I just watch people play. )

  5. #1475
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Wouldn't that be you? Since my thread is unusually crowded these days.
    You scared them here so they'd go to your thread. Oh, well, whatever. My mood is not so good lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yep, Fire Emblem Awakening. (riki's set is from this game too...) I'm crazy about it.
    It's a game by Nintendo. Great story, great characters. But I mostly love the characters. I love all of them!!! And I can ship couples! So many couples! (People basically say this is a game of shipping, not strategy )
    My tumblr is currently full with snapshots of it. (I'm not playing of course. I just watch people play. )
    Aah~ I thought you played it for a bit there. For someone who only watch people play, you sure know a lot about it. *wonders what exactly it means to watch*

  6. #1476
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    You scared them here so they'd go to your thread. Oh, well, whatever. My mood is not so good lately.
    I didn't even do anything about that. Goldb just suddenly popped in there and he attracted many other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Aah~ I thought you played it for a bit there. For someone who only watch people play, you sure know a lot about it. *wonders what exactly it means to watch*
    I don't even have 3DS. *sigh*
    Of course. I have my way to find out things.
    I watch it in Youtube. There are people who post their record of their game. Something like this:
    Spoiler show

  7. #1477
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I didn't even do anything about that. Goldb just suddenly popped in there and he attracted many other people.
    Lucky you to have him there then.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I don't even have 3DS. *sigh*
    Of course. I have my way to find out things.
    I watch it in Youtube. There are people who post their record of their game. Something like this:
    Spoiler show
    LOL~ Yeah, I know, you're not even a gamer. XD
    I thought your friend played it -- maybe Ndut played it and you saw him and you ran after him and *story censored* -- for example. So you hunt it down on YT yourself? So diligent. XD You just finished holidays, btw? Semester break?

  8. #1478
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Lucky you to have him there then.
    Can't say I'm happy about that. Hmph.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL~ Yeah, I know, you're not even a gamer. XD
    I thought your friend played it -- maybe Ndut played it and you saw him and you ran after him and *story censored* -- for example. So you hunt it down on YT yourself? So diligent. XD You just finished holidays, btw? Semester break?
    Nah, I don't think any of my friend play it. It's still new (the game itself is not new, it has been released for over a year in Japan, but it just gets released in English).
    Do you have to do that (*story censored*)?
    I know about game being posted in Youtube because of my friend. She used to watch KH, Assassin Creed, and others in Youtube. I sometimes watched beside her. Lately she watches Amnesia...
    Yep. Tomorrow will be the first day.
    Damn, I just found out the reason behind my confusion today. It's hard to be a woman, no?

  9. #1479
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Can't say I'm happy about that. Hmph.
    He revived your dead thread, you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Nah, I don't think any of my friend play it. It's still new (the game itself is not new, it has been released for over a year in Japan, but it just gets released in English).
    Do you have to do that (*story censored*)?
    I know about game being posted in Youtube because of my friend. She used to watch KH, Assassin Creed, and others in Youtube. I sometimes watched beside her. Lately she watches Amnesia...
    Yep. Tomorrow will be the first day.
    Damn, I just found out the reason behind my confusion today. It's hard to be a woman, no?
    Oh, I see~
    LOL~ Yeah, I just have to, haha. I didn't manage to meet him at Malang last time because he was working at Surabaya. You didn't see him either?

    And aw, that sucks. Either way sleep is indeed the cure.

  10. #1480
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    He revived your dead thread, you know.
    Just look what happen in my thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Oh, I see~
    LOL~ Yeah, I just have to, haha. I didn't manage to meet him at Malang last time because he was working at Surabaya. You didn't see him either?

    And aw, that sucks. Either way sleep is indeed the cure.
    Lately? No, of course. We're on holiday!

    Not going to sleep soon though. The night is still young.

  11. #1481
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Just look what happen in my thread.
    What? It looks fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Lately? No, of course. We're on holiday!

    Not going to sleep soon though. The night is still young.
    Okay, okay.

    The night has just started! I wish Mondays won't have to come, though.

  12. #1482
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    What? It looks fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Okay, okay.

    The night has just started! I wish Mondays won't have to come, though.
    Indeed. Blast it, Monday.

  13. #1483
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Yuki, Zat and Kaoz are FE nutcases, you can talk to them about it


    ex oriente lux

  14. #1484
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    You know about FE too?

  15. #1485
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: あなたと二人で 。

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You know about FE too?
    Only from when they talk about it, and one page with some characters... but no I don't xD I think I'll once play FE8... not sure which number I was recommended... but not soon I guess xD


    ex oriente lux

Thread Closed
Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts