Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

36 48.65%
  • Good!

24 32.43%
  • Regular

3 4.05%
  • Boring...

3 4.05%
  • Bad!

8 10.81%
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/ 288 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/ 288 Predictions

It looked to me that whatever that little black imp was... it served a different purpose. When the guards were picking up Obra, they were asking what was up with him, like something was different or off about his body.

So either the imp serves Zeref or RT chose to go down... since it ended with Ivan laughing as he was being dragged off.

I personally have no issues with how this little smackdown went down. I look at the bigger picture here... this arc is strongly headed by the fact that they are trying to find out about this dark power related to Zeref, not on the feud between RT and FT.

Also, with RT not even aware that Gazzile was a spy, then it makes sense why Laxus would have the upper hand.

I don't think we have seen the last of RT and especially Ivan.

Btw, was it me or did it seem like Ivan was hinting at Fairy Tail (mainly Mavis) was somehow founded on darker means? With the way Ivan was talking and then how it showed Mavis... it made me feel that Mavis is not all the sparkles and rainbows she presents herself to be.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    very disappointed by rt and especially ivan. i thought he was going to be gildartz level.... and how apart from obra were they anti fairy tail magics? i wouldnt even say obras was unless it only works on ft members. so very lame. so shelia has zerefs power? thats what i got from the last part of the chapter.
    Yeah, I agree, I don't see how they're particularly "Anti-Fairy". Although Laxus' "This is for Gray", "This is for Lucy" were cool. Just wish he'd gone "This is for Toby" when he KOed Kurohebi. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail B has been disqualified? Have I misread something or is this a mistranslation?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Fairy Tail B has been disqualified? Have I misread something or is this a mistranslation?
    Lol definitely one or the other.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda forgot that Gajeel was a double agent xD

So Makarov knew about everything? Nice

Laaaaaaaaaaxuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!! My family is Fairy Tail!!!! AWESOME!

Okay something's wrong about Shelia, Mavis knows that.

Could it be that she has been somehow possessed by Zeref?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only guild disqualified was RT for using their Master in the games, which was strictly against the rules.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Of course it's a mistranslation. RT has been disqualified and has been revoked of their rights to participate for the next 3 years.

So Lumen Etoile is actually connected to Zeref I believe.

But the moment Mavis noticed something about Shelia, and then Gérard, Ul and Wendy noticed something too about Zeref. What could it be? Could it be because of Shelia? Or has Zeref appeared to watch the match?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what a great chapter, laxus was a boss!!!

now we have the loli-showdown!!! i wonder what is up with mavis's expression and concern for sheila chick's magic......
    it is somehow connected to zeref for sure, it seems like the shit is finally about to hit the fan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is it me or the punch the luxus gave dont look like a punch he had the pose almost like fairy law looking fist stance.

i wonder if lumen etole is a dragon egg one of the last ones it could be seen as something bad for they are extinct, aside from the fact that it make sense that dragon slayers will come close to what they love.

i think evan has trying to have the whole luke skywaker effect but got a different reaction from his son telling him that we have tabs on you and we could easily done something but we just did not need to do it.

i dont think raven tail is the villein in this arc, mashima kinda hinted on that with the facial reactions of people in the past chapters, they might be a hint of whats to come still luxus got the upper hand but if that guy that takes powers was activated it would be a different story.
    they mybe arrested but whats stopping them from being used by the kinght that wanted lucy and the little monkey thingy escaped the capture and i think he is the one that can take powers and its pretty much stated that lumen etolie is their goal not being the best guild in the fiore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter , laxus tearing raven tail apart is awesome
    Last edited by R3D; June 15, 2012 at 08:21 AM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I don't think that Raven Tail is that strong. The woman would have been defeated easily by Lucy if they weren't threatening Asuka-chan. That's why Lucy got a pounding cause her spirits would've defeated her. Then even if the spirits couldn't, Urano Meteriora would have done if it wasn't for Ogra's magic.

Then Gray was "defeated" because of the mirages. In a one on one fight, he wouldn't have taken damage.

Toby well, he's not from FT so who cares. The guy wasn't that strong either.

Ivan well I think there was a catch with him somewhere. Same with Ogra's real power or something. That little imp is up to no good.

They wouldn't have a chance on One vs One fights against FT to be honest. And Laxus single handedly proved that now. Take out Orga and it's easy to defeat them. Even if he takes out their magical power, Erza with her full attack sword would defeat him nearly instantly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 287 Spoiler Thread

1. Ever since Ivans introduction I was waiting.
    2. Ever since the dark guild diagram I expected great from Ravel Tail.
    3. Ever since Gildartz info card, I expected great from Ivan.
    The whole guild was taken down by Laxus, who did not even break a sweat. The RT plot was taken down instantly. Now Im asking myself why did Mashiba even bother building-up the guild?! Why did he bother hyping them if he was going to defeat them in mere two chapter?!

This arc would have been interesting enough with the dark presence/Charles vision plot and Sabertooth. It wasn't necessary to put RT into the mix. Honestly by doing that, I was actually more interested in RT than the other two plots. Simply because Ivan and RT have been a issue for about 3 years, to be more exact ever since chapter 128.

Mashima promised us/me excitement with his build-up and hyping, but failed miserably in delivering. I feel totally trolled right now. Just like Bleach and Micheal Bay movies, its all about flashiness, there is no deepness in the writing. Worst chapter as for this arc. I am utterly disappointment.

Spoiler: Makarov vs Hades show

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

while I acknowledge Laxus = Boss and am happy for his glory it got tarnished a bit by Raven Tail being an utter disappointment. What a friggin letdown, he didn't have to go serious one bit. And a master, Makarov's son at that getting oneshotted by a slayer without even using more advanced DS attack let alone full Dragon Force? You gotta be shitting me what a whimp - and this guy felt Laxus was "too weak" back in the day? LMAO GTFO

more importantly, the Laxus hype distracts from the real shit going down here:
    Spoiler: tentative points in case show

Spoiler: not sure if glaring at Ivan ^^ show
    Last edited by haegar; June 15, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 287 Spoiler Thread

BlackHair, don't get your hopes down yet. They might come back and end up being more powerful than they showed, though I sincerely doubt that.

FT has been upgraded by a lot over the past 7 years. RT has probably gotten more powerful as well, but not nearly enough to be able to defeat them.

Unless this was all a ploy and they are actually stronger than they look. Though again, I sincerely doubt this is the case.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Haegar nice noticing it, but why would Zeref be masked as that imp and more importantly why would he be with RT?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think that RT has something else going on... if not RT as a whole, Ivan mos def.

When a bad guy gets dragged off laughing... that usually means he has something else going on and or planned.

So as the old saying goes... lets not crap on the series/arc until it concludes with its current plot points.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast