Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

36 48.65%
  • Good!

24 32.43%
  • Regular

3 4.05%
  • Boring...

3 4.05%
  • Bad!

8 10.81%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/ 288 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/ 288 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; June 15, 2012 at 07:22 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 287 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

So Laxux took care of everyone? I rly hope RT was not serious, despite their wtf face panels. Especially Ivan. I expected him on Gildarts level, he better not disappoint.

Personally I have trouble reading Mashimas character expressions and damagelines. So despite their facial expression and blood (damagelines) I hope Ivan was just playing.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TauCarlos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol so laxus wipes the floor with them? I can accept that he beats em all, but that easily? Wonder what they're going to do abut the mismatch of teams seeing as one team out means one team has to fight twice in the next rounds

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!! Laxus trashed his dad so easily!! And I called it!! Dojikko Girl battle next!!

In any case, I know that with this Raven Tail will be disqualified, but I was thinking that if that's the case, would the other teams get Raven Tail points? Consider this:

Team: Current score+points from Hidden+points From Chariot+points from battle=New Total=new position

Team Sabertooth: 34+1=35=2nd
    Team Mermaid Heel: 32+(4-3)+(8-6)=35=2nd
    Team Lamia Scale: 26+(8-6)+(6-4)+10(day 2)=40=1st
    Team Fairy Tail B: 30+(2-1)+(2-1)=32=4th
    Team Fairy Tail A: 22+1+(3-2)+10(day 1)=34=3rd
    Team Blue Pegasus: 18+(6-4)+(4-3)=21=5th
    Team Quatro Puppy: 14+(3-2)=15=6th

I also think it's a possibility that they'll choose to knock out the one with the lowest point, being Team Quatro Puppy, to even the numbers, since they can't pair them up anymore.
    Last edited by Shadoguardian; June 15, 2012 at 07:30 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The look on Mavis's face doesn't bode well for Ivan as well. She looks pissed!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn...when Laxus punched Ivan I almost punched my labtop screen...that was close

Dying to find out what Makarov told Laxus, and what Ivan told Laxus in the end.

Mostly dying to find out the reason behind Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy faces in the end.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    So Laxux took care of everyone? I rly hope RT was not serious, despite their wtf face panels. Especially Ivan. I expected him on Gildarts level, he better not disappoint.
    Who said Laxus isn't Gildartz level or closer ? It was said that whether who is stronger Gildartz or Makarov its debatable. However judging from Makarov Vs HADES n Laxus vs HADES. Laxus surpassed his grandfather.
    Last edited by Ifrit; June 15, 2012 at 04:16 AM.
    Dreyar Style

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

so RT got arrested, will lucy then get the points for her lost fight?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn...when Laxus punched Ivan I almost punched my labtop screen...that was close

Dying to find out what Makarov told Laxus, and what Ivan told Laxus in the end.

Mostly dying to find out the reason behind Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy faces in the end.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Who said Laxus isn't Gildartz level or closer ? It was said that weather who is stronger Gildartz or Makarov its debatable. However judging from Makarov Vs HADES n Laxus vs HADES. Laxus surpassed his grandfather.
    I don't know about that, Makarov had lost a little of his will to fight his former master whereas laxus had no such connection. Natsu and Gajeel defeated Laxus because of a similar connection, he just didn't truly have it in his heart to kill his nakama no matter how berserk he went.

What I can say though is that we clearly fell into the trap and absolutely overated RT and Ivan. Ivan shouldn't even be disliked by Gildarts, His the kind of guy you fight and forget existed after it's done.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Mashima-sensei for Luxus' first victory - and it's an epic one. Now I'm eager to see Lightning DS Luxus vs. Ogra.

The reason for Ulltear, Gérard and Merdi is

Spoiler: as far as I get show

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima did not find useful to keep the guild of Ivan any longer , Raven declared its ambition and I think there will be an arc centered on Lumen histoire and at that moment they will reappear, I think the creature of Obra will act as a spy and when the time came RT will return, yes because if the role of the RT stops I would find this really lame, but the author left a door open with the magic of Obra!

Finally time to see my little Wendy in action

Oh and yes Arcadios will finally make its first move ! (keep it on Mashima-Sensei ^^)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

there's gonna be a bunch of Laxus fan appear after this chapter)

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Iwan goes down in one hit? Really? That's kinda lame... I mean he's a Guild Master and Makarov's son. On the plus side, I didn't care much about this fight, so I'm glad it's over with quickly! :P And we got to see Laxus be a bad-ass, even though he seemingly only used a fraction of his power.

Anyone notice Orga's approving look on page 12? I smell a Lightning Dragon vs Black Lightning match brewing... Smells... kinda crispy.

EDIT: Damnit, next week's a Wendy chapter.

EDIT 2: If the points get reassigned retro-actively because RT have been eliminated then they'll end up going like this:
    They came 2nd in Hidden, so everyone but Sabertooth (1st place) goes up one position.
    FT1 will get 10 points for Lucy's fight.
    They came second in Chariot, so everyone but Quatro Puppy (1st) goes up one position.
    Lamia Scale gets 10 points for the second day battle portion.

I think this would put the scores as follows:
    Sabertooth: 35
    Mermaid Heel: 35
    Lamia Scale: 34
    Fairy Tail A: 34
    Fairy Tail B: 22
    Blue Pegasus: 21
    Quatro Puppy: 15

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! The chapter seems to be outstandinly interesting. Never expected Luxus to take the entire Raven Tail without much effort. Especially it seems now that he has become a real monster. So RT seems also to be disqualified, but I don't think they will be out of a game. I believe they will come back to claim Lumen Etoile.
    Also it seems that Mavis is pissed or shocvked that someone managed to fool her with an illusion.
    I really want to read the chapter as soon as possible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys know what I missed this chapter... a WTF face expression from Sting. hahahahaha.

I don't think Mavis is mad because Ivan illusion tricked her. More like she either felt Zeref power as well if what hoeru said is true, or heard what Ivan told Laxus before he got arrested.
    Dreyar Style

21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast