Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 5.1 / 7)

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.65%
  • 6 (Epic)

13 30.23%
  • 5 (Good)

21 48.84%
  • 4 (Average)

4 9.30%
  • 3 (Bad)

2 4.65%
  • 2 (Horrible)

1 2.33%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 128 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 128 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore 128.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

Just found this at baidu. This is most likely a fake! Posting for LOL Fake

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

So basically the ghosts arrived at Rabona and released the seal, Clare and Priscilla both emerge, as well as the Destroyer. But, the Destroyer fulfilled Clare's wish and revived Teresa in a darken form. (Perhaps the Destroyer becomes a darken Teresa lol) Teresa killed Cassandra, and then kill Priscilla, and start a killing spree. Next chapter who could stop Teresa!?

Probably a fake. lol

I'll keep this post updated if there's anything new =)

Edit. June 28, 2012 Another Spoiler from baidu. Fake

Spoiler show

Google translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can make out, Cassandra accelerate her speed, the ghosts and Raki arrive at Rabona through the waterway but it had become ruins. The body of Galatea (Oh noes! Hope this is fake!) is laying next to awakened Clare who awakened form is different from when she half awakened. Not far from there, Cassandra is in a confrontation with Priscilla, Priscilla is drawn to Clare and wants to fly to her, but Cassandra bite off one of her wings, Priscilla is enrage and entangle Cassandra. Clare turn her head 180 degree which reveal another face on the back of her head that is looking at Priscilla, the face is from someone that the ghosts have never seen before (Teresa?!), then it ends!

Edit. June 29, 2012 Something pop up again. Fake

Not sure if this is a spoiler or fanfic, but I'll post it anyways as it seems interesting and sounds more probable.

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can tell, it says that although both Clare and Priscilla are trapped inside the blob (they call it buns here lol), they are both still active inside the mental world and chapter 128 is mainly about the mental battle between Clare and Priscilla. They just keep fighting and talking, but at the end there is a huge tremor inside their mental world (Perhaps someone is attempting to open the buns <the blob> lol).

Edit June 30,2012

Another spoiler from baidu, it looks like a modified version of the second spoiler. Fake

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can see, I believe roughly it says that the Holy City Rabona is left in ruins, Galatea has all her limbs torn off and her mental state is not looking so good. Cid is heavily wounded and he is talking a lot and remembering his past and up close panels of the statue of the twins goddesses is collapsing. The ghosts and Raki arrive and found the blob seal already broken. Priscilla is no where to be found. Miria and the ghosts are left fighting Cassandra, and lying at the remaining broken part of the blob is Clare's incomplete body (If they are not mistaken).

Edit. June 30, 2012.

Another Spoiler from baidu, seems like the real deal but it is still not confirmed. Confirmed

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

From what I can tell, the chapter is name "The Survival of the Holy City" it says that the ghosts and Raki arrive at the shore (No panels on their sea journey lol). They find that many awaken beings are surrounding the Holy City. They later find out that almost all of the citizens have evacuated the Holy City a few days ago and only a small number of people stay behind to guard it. Helen asks the awaken beings what are they all doing here. They find out the awaken beings are all single digits from previous generations (among them are No.4 Chronus and No.6 Lex from the male generation). They are drawn here because of a never before seen power that is beyond a abyssal ones and they have come to see it. The ghosts and Raki enter the city and meet up with Galatea, Miata, Cid, and Galk. Galatea takes them to the blob which now have a different awaken form. Galatea says that around 10 days ago there was a change of the blob and about 5 days ago it started to change into shape of a humanoid, if that thing gets out then Rabona would be... Afterwards, Miria and everyone regroup and plan a strategy. The last panels is the ghosts and the ones stay behind in Rabona guarding it and they sense that Cassandra is accelerating her speed.

Edit. Chapter 128 Summary.

Chapter 128 Summary - The Holy City's Survival
    I think this chapter is even lengthier than the last one.

Enjoy!
    Warning! I may get some of the translation or things incorrect.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; July 01, 2012 at 09:28 PM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Then... Clare tries to save Teresa using there shared yoki frequency. However Teresa overpowers her and they both fully awaken. To sum things up everyone dies instantly and Claymore ends with Rubel laughing running into the distance saying "All according to plan". The last panel is of Teresa and Clare eating Raki's guts together and Clare offering Teresa the last few feet of guts and Teresa smiling at how sweet of a pet Clare is.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Spoiler from baidu.

Spoiler show

Google translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can make out, Cassandra accelerate her speed, the ghosts and Raki arrive at Rabona through the waterway but it had become ruins. The body of Galatea (Oh noes! Hope this is fake!) is laying next to awakened Clare who awakened form is different from when she half awakened. Not far from there, Cassandra is in a confrontation with Priscilla, Priscilla is drawn to Clare and wants to fly to her, but Cassandra bite off one of her wings, Priscilla is enrage and entangle Cassandra. Clare turn her head 180 degree which reveal another face on the back of her head that is looking at Priscilla, the face is from someone that the ghosts have never seen before (Teresa?!), then it ends!

Sounds too much actions to be true! I hope it is fake! Galatea's body!? (Noooooooooo!) *faints* Sounds like Clare's new awakened form is that of the twins goddesses, and the other face is that of Teresa!?

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that spoiler is fake too. If the ghost just arrive without showing anything about the ship it will be lame. And to have Clare become an AB would also be terrible and so would Galatea dying.
    Last edited by Claymore1; June 28, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Blood and Death???

Must be fake.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not mind Galatea dying, but that way it is way to much story in a single chapter.

Most likely fake.
    Quote Quote:
    Carved out of a dragon's bone, bathed in a Dragon's blood and hardened by a Dragon's breath this blade is our only true friend in battle. It will never bend, it will never break and it will never turn on our backs. If we lose it, we are lost.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FormerAbyssalone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my post must got deleted, ohh darn it. SO is there any real spoilers, cause if they talk about death than they're allllllllll LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~A day without laughter is a day wasted~

- You better bow down to Riful!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't expect any fighting in this chapter. I think it is going to be another talking chapter like the last one. Which i don't mind. Chapter 128 could be about the Ghosts and Raki's journey to Rabona on the ship or could show what has happened in Rabona during this time.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I wouldn't expect any fighting in this chapter. I think it is going to be another talking chapter like the last one. Which i don't mind. Chapter 128 could be about the Ghosts and Raki's journey to Rabona on the ship or could show what has happened in Rabona during this time.
    Million times this.
    Chapter 128 should be about Ghosts and Raki travel to Rabona and their stories on the way.
    At the very end of the chapter they should show us who comes first to the blub, but I woudl love to see both Ghosts and Cassandra arrive at the same time. Now that would be interesting thing to see.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Then... Clare tries to save Teresa using there shared yoki frequency. However Teresa overpowers her and they both fully awaken. To sum things up everyone dies instantly and Claymore ends with Rubel laughing running into the distance saying "All according to plan". The last panel is of Teresa and Clare eating Raki's guts together and Clare offering Teresa the last few feet of guts and Teresa smiling at how sweet of a pet Clare is.
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
    my post must got deleted, ohh darn it. SO is there any real spoilers, cause if they talk about death than they're allllllllll LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same here.....
    I wrote for the above.....

wishful thinking....
    but wait and see.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it hard to believe that spoiler is true either, considering just how much seeminlgly happens in one chapter - plus, weren't they gonna spend yet another day before setting off to Rabona anyway?
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets get real though... the above 2 spoilers sound like the same spoiler... just later is more detailed. Both have Cassandra accelerating and beating the warriors to the holy city, both have Priscilla tied up in some fight, implied death(s), and both have a face emerging from the back of an awakened Clare's head (imply Clare is trying to mimic the twin goddesses too and/or The Destroyer is influencing the final form.)

The head idea is nice since it solves Clare's currently locked in AB form that was a forced together mix of body parts and yet fits with both Clare and Raphaela/Destroyer's ideal form. That said I doubt it will happen, if solely just since it makes the reason for Raki going to the city pointless since by this point Clare should have already lost her human mind or learned to keep it intact due to being mentally in the blob with Priscilla/Destroyer, one of whom likely was trying to breakdown her mind every possible second they where merged together and Clare was already hinted at almost forgetting whom she was when merged with the Destroyer the first time. Plus due to it happening Miria's logic implies Priscilla will be getting another powerup and we all know she doesn't need one.

In otherwords someone had an idea they liked and ran with it but this spoiler is likely just an 'I wish' post disguised as spoiler instead but it fails to take into account quite a bit of what was all but foretold or implied to be the case. Doing this would literally make most of ch 127 a wasted chapter and Yagi has been more rushing through the plot that dragging it out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Lets get real though... the above 2 spoilers sound like the same spoiler... just later is more detailed. Both have Cassandra accelerating and beating the warriors to the holy city, both have Priscilla tied up in some fight, implied death(s), and both have a face emerging from the back of an awakened Clare's head (imply Clare is trying to mimic the twin goddesses too and/or The Destroyer is influencing the final form.)

The head idea is nice since it solves Clare's currently locked in AB form that was a forced together mix of body parts and yet fits with both Clare and Raphaela/Destroyer's ideal form. That said I doubt it will happen, if solely just since it makes the reason for Raki going to the city pointless since by this point Clare should have already lost her human mind or learned to keep it intact due to being mentally in the blob with Priscilla/Destroyer, one of whom likely was trying to breakdown her mind every possible second they where merged together and Clare was already hinted at almost forgetting whom she was when merged with the Destroyer the first time. Plus due to it happening Miria's logic implies Priscilla will be getting another powerup and we all know she doesn't need one.

In otherwords someone had an idea they liked and ran with it but this spoiler is likely just an 'I wish' post disguised as spoiler instead but it fails to take into account quite a bit of what was all but foretold or implied to be the case. Doing this would literally make most of ch 127 a wasted chapter and Yagi has been more rushing through the plot that dragging it out.
    Unless its Raki who makes clare do the impossible and turn back(and before you say anything....they said it was impossible to awaken and keep your human mind....jean 's body full awakened so anything could happen) ....lol but i think that spoiler is fake....thats to much going on in one chapter im 100% that thats not how the next chapter will go...we are going to have at lest one full chapter of them going to the holy city....we might even have a chapter of what Galatea and the others are doing in the holy city.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

as others said this spoiler has just too much going on.

also: according to spoilers claire awakened in almost every chapter. and teresa likes to return... a lot.
    we should make a detailed analysis about this sometime.

New Reply
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast