Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 5.2 / 7)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 6.82%
  • 6 (Epic)

13 29.55%
  • 5 (Good)

21 47.73%
  • 4 (Average)

4 9.09%
  • 3 (Bad)

2 4.55%
  • 2 (Horrible)

1 2.27%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 128 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Just found this at baidu. This is most likely a fake! Posting for LOL

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

So basically the ghosts arrived at Rabona and released the seal, Clare and Priscilla both emerge, as well as the Destroyer. But, the Destroyer fulfilled Clare's wish and revived Teresa in a darken form. (Perhaps the Destroyer becomes a darken Teresa lol) Teresa killed Cassandra, and then kill Priscilla, and start a killing spree. Next chapter who could stop Teresa!?

Probably a fake. lol

I'll keep this post updated if there's anything new =)

Edit. June 28, 2012 Another Spoiler from baidu.

Spoiler show

Google translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can make out, Cassandra accelerate her speed, the ghosts and Raki arrive at Rabona through the waterway but it had become ruins. The body of Galatea (Oh noes! Hope this is fake!) is laying next to awakened Clare who awakened form is different from when she half awakened. Not far from there, Cassandra is in a confrontation with Priscilla, Priscilla is drawn to Clare and wants to fly to her, but Cassandra bite off one of her wings, Priscilla is enrage and entangle Cassandra. Clare turn her head 180 degree which reveal another face on the back of her head that is looking at Priscilla, the face is from someone that the ghosts have never seen before (Teresa?!), then it ends!
    Even to I love teresa I don't want her to appear like seamese bound together on the same body.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that spoiler is true either, considering just how much seeminlgly happens in one chapter - plus, weren't they gonna spend yet another day before setting off to Rabona anyway?
    Well I tink one day off traveling can be explicit explained on two page so don't need the all charter.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Unless its Raki who makes clare do the impossible and turn back(and before you say anything....they said it was impossible to awaken and keep your human mind....jean 's body full awakened so anything could happen) ....lol but i think that spoiler is fake....thats to much going on in one chapter im 100% that thats not how the next chapter will go...we are going to have at lest one full chapter of them going to the holy city....we might even have a chapter of what Galatea and the others are doing in the holy city.
    All Jean could does was stay still for a few second so fighting in that state is almost impossible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Even to I love teresa I don't want her to appear like seamese bound together on the same body.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Well I tink one day off traveling can be explicit explained on two page so don't need the all charter.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

All Jean could does was stay still for a few second so fighting in that state is almost impossible.
    i was more saying it to point out that returning from an awakened body is not impossible

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this is a spoiler or fanfic, but I'll post it anyways as it seems interesting and sounds more probable.

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can tell, it says that although both Clare and Priscilla are trapped inside the blob (they call it buns here lol), they are both still active inside the mental world and chapter 128 is mainly about the mental battle between Clare and Priscilla. They just keep fighting and talking, but at the end there is a huge tremor inside their mental world (Perhaps someone is attempting to open the buns <the blob> lol).

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, this one seems plausible. I was (and am) hoping for something like this. The timing would be perfect since the blob will be the focus of the story from now on so it's only logical we would finally see what's going on in there and how come Priscilla is able to project herself and influence Cassandra. I'm sensing a good chapter coming ;P.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm......now that is interesting - I've also been hoping for this as well for a very long time; in fact, I've been worried that Yagi would never show such a thing and we'd only see Claire and Priscilla again until after they were released, and worse, with nothing essentially happening inside the blob at all -- here though however, if this is true, Yagi is thankfully going down the route of actually having character development by having these events taking place inside the blob.

And as I've said, you can't say that this isn't a great opportunity - with their minds connected, this is a perfect chance for them, and us, to learn more about eachother and even themselves then ever before....a chance to put alot of mysteries and things to rest, including this entire conflict between them. Claire could have a mental showdown with Priscilla if that satisfies her (if she really needs it), as it says...their is simply alot of routes and things Yagi could do, and if this is true, I'm happy is actually taking advantage of that instead of bypassing all of that.

That said, if this is true, I don't like it because it definitely goes around all the loose-ends with Miria and co....I just don't want to see Yagi slack off and push things aside and I feel he's gonna end up doing that somewhere >_>.
    Last edited by Shiek927; June 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    a chance to put alot of mysteries and things to rest, including this entire conflict between them.
    What mysteries their history is pretty cut & dry. Prisi was a mentally unstable rookie who awakened & killed Clare's mother/mentor. Clare wants revenge against Prisi because of this. Pretty easy to understand don't you think?

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this would be nice. He HAS to come up with something happening inside, and I'd rather have him first switch inside than stay with the ghosts another five chaps till all hell breaks loose when the thing opens up and THEN we'd get a possibly anticlimactic flashback on Clare. Now staying with Clare & Prissy for half a year till they come out and THEN piecing together what happened outside and how the latest travels for Miria and co went from Clare's perspective would be nice I guess - though once before he switches to introspection I want ma GALATEA :/

edit, thought about it, this would be awesome, after ages of no Clare now we get only Clare for half a year XD
    However if there is no switch to Rabona he needs to do another 8 page extra, say about Miata, Clarice and Galatea discovering Rabona's hot springs
    Last edited by haegar; June 29, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoiler about the "mental world" is the only belivable imo.

.....and as long as i'd REALLY love to see Claire's awakened form (can't w8!) i think the idea of "a head behind a head" is incredibly lame, super bad for my taste.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    a chance to put alot of mysteries and things to rest, including this entire conflict between them
    Not going to happen

You seem to be forgetting something, even if Clare defeats the mental priscilla it is still going to leave the real thing in the blob. She would still be a monster and they would have to fight anyways.

So even if Clare forgives priscilla (impossible) it would still leave a very destructive being in the world. And the Ghosts would still have to kill her.
    Last edited by Claymore1; June 29, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I love dream (mental) worlds because the laws of physics don't apply (at least not all of them), so this gives the characters a wide range and a great chance to beat someone who is stronger or at least to be on the same level. I loved the 2nd one to tell the truth but the 3rd is the most possible between them all, but for Galatea's death although regrettable but if it to be for the greater cause (like Jean's) so be it. Plus I wonder if in the battle Priscilla is fighting as an AB or a Claymore, because if she fights as a Claymore, that will add more to the story and even more mystery than we would expect.
    Last edited by littleangel; July 02, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt you can kill someone stronger in the mental world.
    Imo the strongest wins even there,but i guess it's possible to use some unique tricks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I doubt you can kill someone stronger in the mental world.
    Imo the strongest wins even there,but i guess it's possible to use some unique tricks.
    i am sure clare is going to get a large power up from the destroyer. hell its probably going to give her its yoki...that way clare can have more to fight prissy....god i hate clare so much >.<. useless girl who owes her life to like 5 different people...bitch would have been dead a million times over had she not gotten so much help from everyone....Teresa would have been better off leaving her to die...or she should have just gave her to a MiB

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i am sure clare is going to get a large power up from the destroyer. hell its probably going to give her its yoki...that way clare can have more to fight prissy....god i hate clare so much >.<. useless girl who owes her life to like 5 different people...bitch would have been dead a million times over had she not gotten so much help from everyone....Teresa would have been better off leaving her to die...or she should have just gave her to a MiB
    First: Even if Claire gets a power up, this has nothing to do with what i was saying about the mental world

Second: I really doubt that Claire will get any power up from the destroyer, infact she probably doesn't even need any power up to fight against Priscilla since it's already hinted that Claire already possess an immense hidden power

Third: It's true that Claire was saved some times (and btw not as many times as you say,infact the only onesided saves that Claire received were from Gala and Irene, no one else....and even from Gala she immediately returned the favour during the same fight), but sure as hell it's NOTHING compared to all the times that she saved others,especially considering that at the beginning Claire was quite weak.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I share your frustration (I found your post hilarious), it is important that Clare actually resisted the help at each step (save for Teresa, but she was already dead).

Then again, if teresa had left Clare to die, the manga could have already been over and we wouldn't have to worry about it anymore

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

when should we expect the scans

New Reply
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast