Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 5.1 / 7)

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

    2 4.65%
  • 6 (Epic)

    13 30.23%
  • 5 (Good)

    21 48.84%
  • 4 (Average)

    4 9.30%
  • 3 (Bad)

    2 4.65%
  • 2 (Horrible)

    1 2.33%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

    0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 658

Thread: Claymore 128 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    First: Even if Claire gets a power up, this has nothing to do with what i was saying about the mental world

    Second: I really doubt that Claire will get any power up from the destroyer, infact she probably doesn't even need any power up to fight against Priscilla since it's already hinted that Claire already possess an immense hidden power

    Third: It's true that Claire was saved some times (and btw not as many times as you say,infact the only onesided saves that Claire received were from Gala and Irene, no one else....and even from Gala she immediately returned the favour during the same fight), but sure as hell it's NOTHING compared to all the times that she saved others,especially considering that at the beginning Claire was quite weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeoptimus View Post
    While I share your frustration (I found your post hilarious), it is important that Clare actually resisted the help at each step (save for Teresa, but she was already dead).

    Then again, if teresa had left Clare to die, the manga could have already been over and we wouldn't have to worry about it anymore
    not to be a dick but clare owes irene her life twice... the first when she was saved from Ophelia and the other for giving her the arm...is in the end clare could have saved no one if it was not for her....and hell clare was trying to help Teresa out......and how did that turn out for Teresa....oh yeah she died....and thats pretty much clares fault...

    Blazeoptimus....hahaahaha i am bias as i hate clare....i think i would like her more if she was not so.... selfish....and the way she acted in the north.......how all she cares about is her revenge..... to be honest i dont think clare even really likes any of the Ghosts...only person clare liked was Teresa....and Raki because he reminds her of how she was when she met Teresa.

    on the topic of a mental battle i would not mind seeing that...but seeing as Prissy is mentally unstable...i think clare would win a mental fight lol......i dont really want to see a mental fight tho...i would tho like to see the blob be unsealed....and the fact that Yagi felt it necessary to bring up that there's a chance that clare could come out without her "scar" shows that thats probably whats going to happen....and the more i think of it the more i feel Teresa will be coming out of there....think of it this way if the destroy is in a way "life"(it gave life to the hellcats) then maybe when clare is separated from it she will be human and it would turn her "scar"(Teresas head) back into a full warrior.... like how clare came out of the destroyer when it was originally forming

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance
    What mysteries their history is pretty cut & dry. Prisi was a mentally unstable rookie who awakened & killed Clare's mother/mentor. Clare wants revenge against Prisi because of this. Pretty easy to understand don't you think?
    Well their's an oversight if I've ever seen one XD

    Come on, try to use your imagination - even something like the Teresa vs Priscilla debate could potentially be cleared up for good if Yagi plays his cards right; their's a strong chance after all that Teresa will have a pretty active presence in the events to come.

    The mystery that is Priscilla, long-term questions concerning Claire and/or Priscilla, whether individually or their relationship, perhaps things surrounding the others Irene/Ophelia/Rafaela, particularly the latter and what mistake Claire is making...questions concerning Teresa and her tying in with everything, such as how deep her relationship with Claire truly goes, or things concerning Teresa and Priscilla and, again, who truly was the strongest of all...the likely-restoration of Priscilla's mind and clearing up her character as a whole instead of the convuluted mess she has become since the whole 'scent' plot-line as well as overall development on her and Claire's part as their conflict finally has a solid chance to be laid to rest once and for all, whether it ends in an non-violent truce, Claire and/or Priscilla killing one another/eachother in the mental world or even for real...

    With their minds supposedly linked together, this is a golden opportunity for Yagi to streamline and finally lay to rest all sorts of stuff concerning the "main" characters (I put that in quotes deliberately); whether it be stuff concerning eachother as they have the chance to learn more about eachother then they ever knew, or things about themselves that even they didn't know about -- it's a huge huge arc that is to come that we've been waiting on for ages now and could very well be the most important arc in a long time. Not that I want to bloat the importance of these two, but even someone like me, who never liked the notion of Claire and Priscilla being the main protagonist/antagonist, can't deny how huge and hyped-up this has been....I can only hope that dragging out so many chapters including the entire Miria Arc will mean that Yagi finally squared away everything and it's perfect, though we'll have to see what happens.

    At any rate, the idea that their is nothing to show in these next chapter(s) is beyond ridiculous -- even if Yagi completely bypasses character development (and fortunately he hasn't since we didn't just skip to them being released) and just wraps up the relationship between the two, whether or not it ends with somebody dead (which I'm not hoping for), you can't deny how huge that is.

    No, I can't understand how anybody can say that the next arc is not gonna be the biggest in a long time -- It's ripe with potential and I want Yagi to take advantage of this to the fullest, even if things don't go the way I'd prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by claremore
    when should we expect the scans
    In all honesty, it's Friday.....the chapter could pop out tonight or tomorrow - their's a very good chance it will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haeger
    However if there is no switch to Rabona he needs to do another 8 page extra, say about Miata, Clarice and Galatea discovering Rabona's hot springs
    .....You totally stole that from Dean's "Papa" fic didn't you?
    Last edited by Shiek927; June 29, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i am sure clare is going to get a large power up from the destroyer. hell its probably going to give her its yoki...that way clare can have more to fight prissy....god i hate clare so much >.<. useless girl who owes her life to like 5 different people...bitch would have been dead a million times over had she not gotten so much help from everyone....Teresa would have been better off leaving her to die...or she should have just gave her to a MiB
    Clare's purpose as a character is in part to carry the 'will' and 'powers' of other warriors into the battle against Priscella. Then she does her growing phase, figures out a way to make the skill, power or knowledge work for her and she 'levels up'. In a way its kind of like what we all expected Roxanne to be before she disappointed us(Always knew she was lame but not that lame) with her lack luster performance. That said, its entirely likely that Clare will take on some aspect of the destroyer. I'm still thinking she'll be able to 'Guyver' into an a beyond abyssal form.

    and don't be hating on Clare :P her role has the most personality of anyone's, even if her singular personality can leave things to be desired. ^^

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #34
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Quote:
    In all honesty, it's Friday.....the chapter could pop out tonight or tomorrow - their's a very good chance it will
    Great, hope this chapter focuses back in Rabona
    Last edited by claremore; June 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

  8. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SaphG1 View Post
    Clare's purpose as a character is in part to carry the 'will' and 'powers' of other warriors into the battle against Priscella. Then she does her growing phase, figures out a way to make the skill, power or knowledge work for her and she 'levels up'. In a way its kind of like what we all expected Roxanne to be before she disappointed us(Always knew she was lame but not that lame) with her lack luster performance. That said, its entirely likely that Clare will take on some aspect of the destroyer. I'm still thinking she'll be able to 'Guyver' into an a beyond abyssal form.

    and don't be hating on Clare :P her role has the most personality of anyone's, even if her singular personality can leave things to be desired. ^^
    you almost had me there comparing her to Roxanne(one of my favorites) ... until you started throwing some shade her way > lol. then you lost me hahahaha

    But yeah i guess i can accept her carrying on the "will" of those who (foolishly) believed in her. But i really hope she cannot turn into an Awakened and turn back that would be lame as hell....i think the destroyer giving her a boost in Yoki is whats going to happen after all its a giant ball of Yoki. and the boost in yoki would make her QS alot better/faster and she did say speed was needed to kill prissy not strength

  9. #36
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    @number12michael

    Quote Quote:
    not to be a dick but clare owes irene her life twice... the first when she was saved from Ophelia and the other for giving her the arm...is in the end clare could have saved no one if it was not for her....and hell clare was trying to help Teresa out......and how did that turn out for Teresa....oh yeah she died....and thats pretty much clares fault...
    Receiving her arm from Irene doesn't qualify at all as being saved, that's just a gift (an amazing gift) that Irene decided to give to Claire for a really good reason: because Claire decided to fight.If Claire gave up on fighting Irene would have never given away her arm,so this means that that arm is a gift that Claire EARNED thanx to her choice,it wasn't just luck.
    How Claire uses that arm is up to her.

    .......and about Teresa,even if it's Claire "caused" Teresa's death, it's also true that she gave something to Teresa that she valued MORE than her life.
    Also Claire was just a child and is absurd to give her the responsability to what happened to Teresa since at the end of the day it was Teresa herself to take the decision,it's not that Teresa was forced to chose her happiness over the laws.

    Actually the truth is exactly the opposite of what you claim: Claire SAVED Teresa.If you don't understand something so obvious (and said very clearly in the manga itself) about Claire-Teresa's relationship,than it's your own fault.

    And just to be clear: Claire saving Teresa is not an opinion,it's a fact! (since Teresa herself said that she'll NEVER have any regrets,no matter what happen to her)

    Quote Quote:
    ..... to be honest i dont think clare even really likes any of the Ghosts...only person clare liked was Teresa....and Raki because he reminds her of how she was when she met Teresa.
    Tbh if you say something like this it's prety much confirmed that you understand ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Claire's character,lol.
    Saying that Claire is "selfish" and doesn't like any of the ghosts is just stupid,really.

    -------------------------------------------------------

    About the mental battle,i'd really love if there will be a mental "confrontation", but i'd prefer the actual battle to happen in the real world.

  10. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Tbh if you say something like this it's prety much confirmed that you understand ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Claire's character,lol.
    Saying that Claire is "selfish" and doesn't like any of the ghosts is just stupid,really.
    Quite true, in Chapter 2 she has gone alone against 5 yoma because if she waited for several more days ( for her comrades to arrive to help her ) several Humans would die in the meantime and she didn't want that.
    Than she took care of Raki who had nothing at the time, than she saved the lives of Galk and Sid in Rabona Catedral.
    She saved Miria, Helen and Deneve on more than one occasion and head to help a warrior who would treat her like traitor and enemy to rescue her.

    Clare is perhaps the most carrying character in "Claymore" even if we can't see that on the surface. The reason why she act like she don't care is because:
    -she buried her emotions deep inside her ( as pointed out by Ilena and Galatea )
    -she don't want people to die in her personal quest ( that's why she wanted to go alone and drop Uma and Cynthia and why she said to Helen and Deneve to run away while she face Priscilla )
    That is why Clare is my most Claymore
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Quite true, in Chapter 2 she has gone alone against 5 yoma because if she waited for several more days ( for her comrades to arrive to help her ) several Humans would die in the meantime and she didn't want that.
    Than she took care of Raki who had nothing at the time, than she saved the lives of Galk and Sid in Rabona Catedral.
    She saved Miria, Helen and Deneve on more than one occasion and head to help a warrior who would treat her like traitor and enemy to rescue her.

    Clare is perhaps the most carrying character in "Claymore" even if we can't see that on the surface. The reason why she act like she don't care is because:
    -she buried her emotions deep inside her ( as pointed out by Ilena and Galatea )
    -she don't want people to die in her personal quest ( that's why she wanted to go alone and drop Uma and Cynthia and why she said to Helen and Deneve to run away while she face Priscilla )
    That is why Clare is my most Claymore
    Not gunna lie i dont think were ever going to agree on this........but malak you are right on the part about irenes arm.....i guess clare did earn it........but you are wrong when you say clare is not selfish......she takes alot for granted....now she is not as selfish as i make her out to be....yes she HAS saved many people....if not for clare then they would never have survived Peita. ..... and the more that i think of it "selfish" is not the word i was looking for , i think clare is more...single minded in the way that all she cares about is getting revenge on prissy and she dont care who she has to go through to get it.

    lol have you seen the way clare treats the Ghosts.... look how she talked to Yuma when they were looking for raki........i do though really like the Clare and raki relationship.....just because it mirrors clare and Teresa.....and maybe just maybe.....it will be clare who gets her head cut off.....after all that would be ok because i am sure that after seeing raki she would have no regrets just like Teresa....dont you think ....(btw that last part was just me being an ass lol...)

    and lol sure Clare did save Teresa....but if that is how clare helps people i dont think i would want her help....kinda did not end well for Teresa.
    i totally agree with you i wanna see clare vs prissy in the real world........which btw i would be rooting for Clare.....i cant stand prissy >.< more so then clare lol.

    Brother coa...... Clare is foolish if she thinks she cant defeat prissy all by herself, and they fact that she dose not ask her friends to help her shows that she is laking and not ready to face prissy do you think if Teresa was alive and prissy was an awakened that Teresa would fight her all alone(not unless she thought she could win by going all out) but clare is not like Teresa...wait thats kinda like what Miria did when she attacked the Org....that failed until her FRIENDS arrived(new and old)....i do got a feeling that clare may go under a personality change once she comes out of the blob....i hope i can get to like her....she is the main character after all

    Edit: just re-read my post and i think i should let eveyone know that i dont take much seriously, i am very laid back so i am sorry if my posts make me seem like an ass or anything...i keep forgetting that you can hear my tone when your reading my posts XD.
    Last edited by Ancy; June 30, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

  14. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Sunspear
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Another spoiler from baidu, it looks like a modified version of the second spoiler.

    Spoiler show


    Google Translate
    Spoiler show


    From what I can see, I believe roughly it says that the Holy City Rabona is left in ruins, Galatea has all her limbs torn off and her mental state is not looking so good. Cid is heavily wounded and he is talking a lot and remembering his past and up close panels of the statue of the twins goddesses is collapsing. The ghosts and Raki arrive and found the blob seal already broken. Priscilla is no where to be found. Miria and the ghosts are left fighting Cassandra, and lying at the remaining broken part of the blob is Clare's incomplete body (If they are not mistaken).
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; June 30, 2012 at 08:43 AM.

  15. #40
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    you almost had me there comparing her to Roxanne(one of my favorites) ... until you started throwing some shade her way > lol. then you lost me hahahaha

    But yeah i guess i can accept her carrying on the "will" of those who (foolishly) believed in her. But i really hope she cannot turn into an Awakened and turn back that would be lame as hell....i think the destroyer giving her a boost in Yoki is whats going to happen after all its a giant ball of Yoki. and the boost in yoki would make her QS alot better/faster and she did say speed was needed to kill prissy not strength

    I don't know honestly. People keep referring to the Destroyer as a giant mass of Yoki but that's a misleading statement. The reason for that is because in Claymore Yoki is definitely a physical energy, it's tied to the flesh. The term, 'clump of Yoki' is how a Claymore probably would describe it if they sensed it but its a giant mass of FLESH that generates a powerful Yoki, not a free floating DBZ spirit bomb that you can just absorb. I can't imagine Clare gaining just pure Yoki, instead she may take on the flesh of the destroyer, as she's done twice fold now every time she's gained more power (Teresa/Irene). Her physical body will probably be different somehow. If not awakening capable then it might just be that the recombination of Clare+Destroyer flesh will eliminate the generally low quality of being a quarter hybrid, giving her access to the degree of strength she would have had if she'd done everything up until now as a 50/50 hybrid. That way might actually be interesting, considering she's already much stronger then most 50/50 claymores, something like that would probably throw her right into the upper class 2-1 range.

    Of course that if any of what we're talking about even happens ^^

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #41
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Winterfell
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Another spoiler from baidu, it looks like a modified version of the second spoiler.

    Spoiler show


    Google Translate
    Spoiler show


    From what I can see, I believe roughly it says that the Holy City Rabona is left in ruins, Galatea has all her limbs torn off and her mental state is not looking so good. Cid is heavily wounded and he is talking a lot and remembering his past and up close panels of the statue of the twins goddesses is collapsing. The ghosts and Raki arrive and found the blob seal already broken. Priscilla is no where to be found. Miria and the ghosts are left fighting Cassandra, and lying at the remaining broken part of the blob is Clare's incomplete body (If they are not mistaken).
    I UNDERSTOOD ROXY GIVE TO CASSANDRA STOMACH ILL FOR HEATING HER.
    BUT THAT ON THE GOOGLE TRANSLATED.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Quote:
    ........but you are wrong when you say clare is not selfish......she takes alot for granted....now she is not as selfish as i make her out to be....yes she HAS saved many people....if not for clare then they would never have survived Peita. ..... and the more that i think of it "selfish" is not the word i was looking for , i think clare is more...single minded in the way that all she cares about is getting revenge on prissy and she dont care who she has to go through to get it.
    Ok,you say something that is 100% idiotic and i am the one who's wrong,ok......

    It's true that Claire's desire for revenge is really great,but IT'S A FACT (not an opinion!!!!) that she gave precedence TONS of times to things that were completely against her personal revenge.
    Why put her life in danger for someone that she doesn't even know (Jean's team)???? Why going as far as to risk to awaken just to save Miria???? Why saying Galk to kill her together with the yoma as soon as she immobilize him???? Why bothering to say to Deneve and Helen to escape as far as possible as soon as the battle with Prissy start?????? Why going around for 7 years to look for clues about Raki if all she cared was her revenge (a lot better to use that time to train and get stronger,don't you think?)????? Why Claire wanted to go save Lune even if it was uber dangerous (and with absolutely nothing for her to gain btw)????????.....and i could go on and on with several other examples,lol......

    Sorry dude,but it's actually 100% confirmed that it's you the one who's wrong.
    Claire greatly desire to kill Prissy (obvious,she even became a warrior just for that reason,it would be stupid otherwise,lol),but it's a fact that in truth there are things that are more important to her than her revenge and she proved this countless times during the whole manga: she wants revenge,but more than that she doesn't want anyone to suffer for her personal revenge.

    Quote Quote:
    lol have you seen the way clare treats the Ghosts.... look how she talked to Yuma when they were looking for raki......
    Again,the fact that you don't even understand the real reason why Claire acts this way towards the ghosts (well,towards EVERYONE to be precise.......Raki is probably the only exception because she more or less fell in love with him,BUT before falling for him she also treats him in a cold way like the everyone else) is proof enough that you don't understand Claire's character at all.

    I'll be super syntetic: Claire treats everyone badly and in a cold way because she doesn't want anyone too close to her personal sphere since she knows that the more her friends will be close,the more they'll be in danger.........and infact she was 100% right:
    if she went alone to the west (like she wanted) she would have been the only one in danger, instead since her friends won't leave her alone, 4 of her friends (plus Diet) found themselves in the middle of an armageddon-like-situation that even the 3 resurrected abyssals were a true joke compared to that,lol.
    Only with a miracle and thanx to a super crazy plan Claire was able to save her friends once again.......and you still don't understand why she acts super cold???
    Her only problem is that her friends are just as stubborn as she is and have already understood that her cold behaviour is just an act.

    Quote Quote:
    and lol sure Clare did save Teresa....but if that is how clare helps people i dont think i would want her help....kinda did not end well for Teresa.
    Pointless: what you say just means that for you a safe life is more important than a very risky life to obtain happiness.
    But all that matters is not your personal opinion (or mine), all that matters is the fact that Teresa made her choice with her own free will fully knowing that her life would have been in danger. Teresa chose happiness with Claire,this in itself means that FOR HER that was more important and since Claire is the one that gave Teresa that happiness,Claire rapresents salvation for Teresa.

    Quote Quote:
    Brother coa...... Clare is foolish if she thinks she cant defeat prissy all by herself, and they fact that she dose not ask her friends to help her shows that she is laking and not ready to face prissy do you think if Teresa was alive and prissy was an awakened that Teresa would fight her all alone(not unless she thought she could win by going all out) but clare is not like Teresa...wait thats kinda like what Miria did when she attacked the Org....that failed until her FRIENDS arrived(new and old)....i do got a feeling that clare may go under a personality change once she comes out of the blob....i hope i can get to like her....she is the main character after all

    First of all the fact that Claire doesn't ask help to kill Prissy is exactly because she is smart (and kind).
    Her friends can't help her in any way,not even one bit. Compared to Prissy it's like asking a group of ants to help you kill a T-Rex,lol.

    Also it's impossible to say that Claire can't defeat Prissy,infact on the contrary it's VERY possible that Claire's fully awakened form is crazy strong....the problem is that when she tried to awaken she had some psycological problem that prevented her to go all out, and that's not something that she could foresee since it was obviously hidden in her subconscious (or something like that).

    Claire ALREADY HAS an immense hidden power insede of her, she probably doesn't even need any power up from the destroyer to fight against Prissy on equal ground.......the real problem is that somehow she has to access or unlock that power,and this seems to be not so easy......but the mental world scenario could be perfect to finally remove some mental locks just before an all out battle in the real world.....we'll see.....


    About your tone don't worry,i always have the same problem,it's just my posting style,people that knows me from the old forum already know this,lol.


    @serpico

    Quote Quote:
    I UNDERSTOOD ROXY GIVE TO CASSANDRA STOMACH ILL FOR HEATING HER.
    BUT THAT ON THE GOOGLE TRANSLATED.
    Long life Google translator!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always the best


    @God Eye Galatea
    Quote Quote:
    From what I can see, I believe roughly it says that the Holy City Rabona is left in ruins, Galatea has all her limbs torn off and her mental state is not looking so good. Cid is heavily wounded and he is talking a lot and remembering his past and up close panels of the statue of the twins goddesses is collapsing. The ghosts and Raki arrive and found the blob seal already broken. Priscilla is no where to be found. Miria and the ghosts are left fighting Cassandra, and lying at the remaining broken part of the blob is Clare's incomplete body (If they are not mistaken).
    IMO this is super fake.
    IIRC there isn't any statue of the twin goddesses in Rabona (or at least it's never been shown before), and why would Priscilla go away without eating everyone or at least without killing Claire???
    Too strange imo,we'll see.
    Last edited by Ancy; June 30, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Unfortunately, I think that latest spoiler we saw, will be the correct one.

    Despite my excitement last night in hoping and looking forward to seeing a mental showdown between Claire and Priscilla...I suddenly find it unlikely that any of the big things I expressed and am looking forward too, will happen.

    Why? I don't know.....instincts; maybe I'm starting to think about what is more likely that Yagi will do, over what I'm just hoping for -- and bypassing all that potential development, ignoring the extra day the Ghosts said they'd say, leaving all the loose-ends that are still left behind (whether as big as the Yoma Lab the Ghosts went through, or small as where did Ana and co go, or an explanation on why Miira still has her X-scar).....for a chapter where Cid actually gets a flipping speaking role - Cid....people complain that Tabitha needs more development and Cid gets a speaking role....as if anybody even cares about him or his past.

    I don't want to be cynical.....who knows what the chapter will be -- I'm surprised it actually hasn't been released yet, though maybe it will come out today...however, I suddenly feel, as monstrously disappointing as it is, that it will happen that way: many people complained about the Miria arc, but for me, bypassing all the possibilities that could happen between Claire and Priscilla inside the blob....I can't tell you how anticlimatic and truly disappointed I will be.

    Their is a mountain of loose-ends; I've gone into them enough already, right now that need clearing up or at least something to acknowledge them - will many of them ever will be? No, unfortunately they won't, because that's Yagi's style....he only shows what is most important and leaves the rest for our imagination....which unfortunately, feels like an excuse sometimes -- because, again, their is only so many things you can outright fail to acknowledge in the hope of ambiguity and for the readers to assume themselves...We're not stupid - we don't have short-term memories....and, as mentioned before....the Yoma-Lab? Will we ever hear about that ever again? Or was that just an convenient excuse to delay the Ghosts that will never be brought up ever again?

    I know this post is one giant rant, but I don't know....pre-chapter complaining I guess - no idea what Ch.128 will have in store, but I suddenly think that we willl not get a new Claire/Priscilla arc...I've already expressed many times over how much an arc wihin the blob can do, but I suddenly feel we'll be lucky if we even get a flashback....odds are, like this latest spoiler implies, we'll just skip ahead to both of them being freed without much of any indication or idea of what happened in there, if anything really happened at all.

    It's unspeakably disappointing, but I suddenly worry that it will happen like that :S.
    Last edited by Shiek927; June 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  22. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Ok,you say something that is 100% idiotic and i am the one who's wrong,ok......

    It's true that Claire's desire for revenge is really great,but IT'S A FACT (not an opinion!!!!) that she gave precedence TONS of times to things that were completely against her personal revenge.
    Why put her life in danger for someone that she doesn't even know (Jean's team)???? Why going as far as to risk to awaken just to save Miria???? Why saying Galk to kill her together with the yoma as soon as she immobilize him???? Why bothering to say to Deneve and Helen to escape as far as possible as soon as the battle with Prissy start?????? Why going around for 7 years to look for clues about Raki if all she cared was her revenge (a lot better to use that time to train and get stronger,don't you think?)????? Why Claire wanted to go save Lune even if it was uber dangerous (and with absolutely nothing for her to gain btw)????????.....and i could go on and on with several other examples,lol......

    Sorry dude,but it's actually 100% confirmed that it's you the one who's wrong.
    Claire greatly desire to kill Prissy (obvious,she even became a warrior just for that reason,it would be stupid otherwise,lol),but it's a fact that in truth there are things that are more important to her than her revenge and she proved this countless times during the whole manga: she wants revenge,but more than that she doesn't want anyone to suffer for her personal revenge.


    Again,the fact that you don't even understand the real reason why Claire acts this way towards the ghosts (well,towards EVERYONE to be precise.......Raki is probably the only exception because she more or less fell in love with him,BUT before falling for him she also treats him in a cold way like the everyone else) is proof enough that you don't understand Claire's character at all.

    I'll be super syntetic: Claire treats everyone badly and in a cold way because she doesn't want anyone too close to her personal sphere since she knows that the more her friends will be close,the more they'll be in danger.........and infact she was 100% right:
    if she went alone to the west (like she wanted) she would have been the only one in danger, instead since her friends won't leave her alone, 4 of her friends (plus Diet) found themselves in the middle of an armageddon-like-situation that even the 3 resurrected abyssals were a true joke compared to that,lol.
    Only with a miracle and thanx to a super crazy plan Claire was able to save her friends once again.......and you still don't understand why she acts super cold???
    Her only problem is that her friends are just as stubborn as she is and have already understood that her cold behaviour is just an act.


    Pointless: what you say just means that for you a safe life is more important than a very risky life to obtain happiness.
    But all that matters is not your personal opinion (or mine), all that matters is the fact that Teresa made her choice with her own free will fully knowing that her life would have been in danger. Teresa chose happiness with Claire,this in itself means that FOR HER that was more important and since Claire is the one that gave Teresa that happiness,Claire rapresents salvation for Teresa.



    First of all the fact that Claire doesn't ask help to kill Prissy is exactly because she is smart (and kind).
    Her friends can't help her in any way,not even one bit. Compared to Prissy it's like asking a group of ants to help you kill a T-Rex,lol.

    Also it's impossible to say that Claire can't defeat Prissy,infact on the contrary it's VERY possible that Claire's fully awakened form is crazy strong....the problem is that when she tried to awaken she had some psycological problem that prevented her to go all out, and that's not something that she could foresee since it was obviously hidden in her subconscious (or something like that).

    Claire ALREADY HAS an immense hidden power insede of her, she probably doesn't even need any power up from the destroyer to fight against Prissy on equal ground.......the real problem is that somehow she has to access or unlock that power,and this seems to be not so easy......but the mental world scenario could be perfect to finally remove some mental locks just before an all out battle in the real world.....we'll see.....


    About your tone don't worry,i always have the same problem,it's just my posting style,people that knows me from the old forum already know this,lol.


    @serpico



    Long life Google translator!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always the best


    @God Eye Galatea

    IMO this is super fake.
    IIRC there isn't any statue of the twin goddesses in Rabona (or at least it's never been shown before), and why would Priscilla go away without eating everyone or at least without killing Claire???
    Too strange imo,we'll see.
    i will stick with my view on clare.... Simply put Roxanne trumps all ---->yes that is the childish logic i am going to use :3

    And.....clare said herself that SPEED is needed to kill prissy that aslong as one has average strength and are faster then prissy they can beat her.......is Miria not faster then Clare......i think if anyone clare should have asked Miria to help her with her revenge. Miria is quite powerful....even more so now...but clare dont know that..... personally most of my hatred for clare comes from 2 things 1) i like the characters who sacrifice themselves for her more and 2) she has not been in the story for like ever.......so i kinda feel out of touch with a character who i was effy about to begin with.
    Last edited by Ancy; June 30, 2012 at 02:13 PM.

  23. #45
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 128 Spoiler thread

    I have the distinct feeling that Yagi will somehow reference the Anime's final battle with Clare vs Priscilla a little bit, with Priscilla getting "her 2nd awakening", if she somehow "recombines" with Cassandra (through whatever means since she is being powered by Priscilla's arm). Just speculation, but I'll wait for the battle lol

New Reply
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts