Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 5.2 / 7)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 6.82%
  • 6 (Epic)

13 29.55%
  • 5 (Good)

21 47.73%
  • 4 (Average)

4 9.09%
  • 3 (Bad)

2 4.55%
  • 2 (Horrible)

1 2.27%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 128 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 128 Discussion/ 129 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    @serpico Good point, I also remembered that Isley spread the story of how he beat her in the North when it was in fact the other way around.
    But I guess we will just have to wait and see what will happened.

On a note, someone mentioned the other Claymores that stayed at Organization. I don't think that they will make it in time to do something that will matter in the coming Rabona battle as they would need at least 20 days to reach Rabona according to Helen.
    It must be one ship for each handler it the rest of the warriors get on board of another ship after finished healing I tink they can make on time, however it seen the ghost don't want lower rank warriors as we been seen Helen and miria a one point don't want Clarice and miata and I supposed the rest are more weaker than miata or Galatea.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

But the real question is: How the hell were they able to use a ship that easily??? If you think it's something easy to do (especially for someone with zero experience), well, think again,lol.

Maybe Miria downloaded directly into her brain the manual "How to sail a ship"....or maybe that was "Matrix",hmmm...
    Last edited by MalakTawus; July 05, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    But the real question is: How the hell were they able to use a ship that easily??? If you think it's something easy to do (especially for someone with zero experience), well, think again,lol.
    It is possible that there was already a crew on board. Or Miria could have hired some sailors (*cough* Pirates) to do it for her

I wish I could have saw Pirate Helen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    It is possible that there was already a crew on board. Or Miria could have hired some sailors (*cough* Pirates) to do it for her

I wish I could have saw Pirate Helen
    Well really it depends on the type of boat it was...if it was a large sailing ship then it would be hard to do but if its just like row boats or any smaller boat they could easly sail it

And yeah i do wish i could have seen pirate helen..lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    It must be one ship for each handler it the rest of the warriors get on board of another ship after finished healing I tink they can make on time, however it seen the ghost don't want lower rank warriors as we been seen Helen and miria a one point don't want Clarice and miata and I supposed the rest are more weaker than miata or Galatea.
    good point...but i think galatea is stronger than yuma,cynthia and tabitha...

miata is stronger than galatea...miata is probably right there with helen and deneve(if not edging them out by a little).but that is only because of inexperience and youth....
    Last edited by gnut; July 05, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    good point...but i think galatea is stronger than yuma,cynthia and tabitha...

miata is stronger than galatea...miata is probably right there with helen and deneve(if not edging them out by a little).but that is only because of inexperience and youth....
    I'd say Miata attribute wise more powerful then Helen and Deneve though just slightly edged out by Galatea for the moment. Pretty sure Galatea would face roll Deneve and Helen with no trouble. For the moment though that mental instability and lack of combat experience is a huge liability. With Miata's kind of potential at that young of an age she's potentially an abyssal (or above once she's more refined) waiting to happen. If she got pressured badly enough in combat with those AB's or Priscella she'd be the first to awaken. I love her to death but I'd have to send her away ^^

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@number12michael

Imo almost surely it is a large ship since it was used by the mibs to do travels of SEVERAL days.........also now that i think about it Raki was the only man on the ship for all those days
    Last edited by MalakTawus; July 06, 2012 at 03:00 AM.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    @number12michael

Imo almost surely it is a large ship since it was used by the mibs to do travels of SEVERAL days.........also now that i think about it Raki was the only man on the ship for all those days
    :3 never thought about that.....but the only "single" ghosts are Yuma and Cynthia..... because Miria and Tabitha and Helen and Deneve are like couples lol......but then again raki is sorta with clare lol..... but i would love to see Raki and Anastasia fool around hahahahahaha ;P.

Now this again brings me to a topic we sort of talked about.....Can Claymores get pregnant..Could male warriors get erections......and when they say that Awakening is very pleasurable what exactly do they mean....like when you release yoki its sexually stimulating or that you just feel better/more alive.

And did you not realize that for 7 years the Ghosts had no one but each other.....dont drop the soap????
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Now this again brings me to a topic we sort of talked about.....Can Claymores get pregnant..Could male warriors get erections......and when they say that Awakening is very pleasurable what exactly do they mean....like when you release yoki its sexually stimulating or that you just feel better/more alive.

And did you not realize that for 7 years the Ghosts had no one but each other.....dont drop the soap????
    I am sure that Claymores are trained to repress their sexual desires as much as possible, because warriors with their kind of responsibility ( to protect Mankind from Yoma threat ) they simple cannot have time for such activities. Not to mention that Miria said that releasing Yoki gives you something like sexual pleasure so Claymores having intimate relationships might result into accentual awakening as they will be probably unable to control their emotions at that state ( it is already said that it is next to impossible for males to control, women can control that better but only so much ).

As to the question can they became pregnant - I think that they can, their inner organs are pretty much unchanged and that must include uterus as well. But the real question must be what kind of child will be brought to the world? Will it be human or breed between Humans and Yoma?

Finally, among themselves all Claymores are sisters of battle. They train together, fight together and die together. Most of them are connected by this bond between warriors, other are very close friends ( Miria and Ghosts for example ) while some are having almost sister like relationship ( Helen and Deneve ). I don't think that any Claymore with that kind of connections would be prepared to ruin it by trying to establish some grater form of relationship. Also note that Claymores are warriors before they are Humans, so during those seven years in the North they were probably training most of the time and remaining time use for resting. In short - forming the relationships between eachother would be the last thing on their minds and it is probably a taboo among Claymores themselves giving the strong emotions sexual desires can awaken in individual.

But on the other hand we know of a single example of Claymore falling in love in Human - Clare and Raki, Clare expressed that in a forest when she kissed him. Other that that we have our theories about Tabitha and Miria ( but that could also be seen like a simple case of unyielding loyalty ) and Helen and Cynthia ( because of their more Human behavior and characteristics ). I think that this theory is interesting and have much room for experimentation and theorizing, but expect Clare and Raki I don't see anything else happening.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Helen: Hey Claire, did you know that Deneve showed her boobs to Raki while you were inside the blob?

Claire: Stop joking Helen!

Helen: ...........................

Deneve: ...........................

Claire: .........................

Deneve: Don't worry, i was simply preparing him psychologically so that when he see you naked......

Claire: REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILLLL YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miria: Oh god, this time Deneve will need more than a miracle.......
    Last edited by MalakTawus; July 06, 2012 at 07:58 AM.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I am sure that Claymores are trained to repress their sexual desires as much as possible, because warriors with their kind of responsibility ( to protect Mankind from Yoma threat ) they simple cannot have time for such activities. Not to mention that Miria said that releasing Yoki gives you something like sexual pleasure so Claymores having intimate relationships might result into accentual awakening as they will be probably unable to control their emotions at that state ( it is already said that it is next to impossible for males to control, women can control that better but only so much ).

As to the question can they became pregnant - I think that they can, their inner organs are pretty much unchanged and that must include uterus as well. But the real question must be what kind of child will be brought to the world? Will it be human or breed between Humans and Yoma?

Finally, among themselves all Claymores are sisters of battle. They train together, fight together and die together. Most of them are connected by this bond between warriors, other are very close friends ( Miria and Ghosts for example ) while some are having almost sister like relationship ( Helen and Deneve ). I don't think that any Claymore with that kind of connections would be prepared to ruin it by trying to establish some grater form of relationship. Also note that Claymores are warriors before they are Humans, so during those seven years in the North they were probably training most of the time and remaining time use for resting. In short - forming the relationships between eachother would be the last thing on their minds and it is probably a taboo among Claymores themselves giving the strong emotions sexual desires can awaken in individual.

But on the other hand we know of a single example of Claymore falling in love in Human - Clare and Raki, Clare expressed that in a forest when she kissed him. Other that that we have our theories about Tabitha and Miria ( but that could also be seen like a simple case of unyielding loyalty ) and Helen and Cynthia ( because of their more Human behavior and characteristics ). I think that this theory is interesting and have much room for experimentation and theorizing, but expect Clare and Raki I don't see anything else happening.
    Roxanne had very Homoerotic characteristics, then again this could be from her being in an all female generation.but if you remember when they are first revived when Cassandra looks over at Roxanne and roxy waves and Cassandra blushes...and was it not hinted that she had a sexual relationship with Cassandra.....and "similar to sexual pleasure" and "actual sexual please" is way different.

And what of Teresa saying she would travel with the bandits until each and every one of them was satisfied....now was she doing this because she knew they would not like her body?....like what if one of them still wanted to have sex with her...would she have let them??? Same when she said "you will achieve nothing by raping me"

and really i wonder what the baby would be if
    Human woman-male claymore
    human male-female claymore
    human male-female awakened being
    human female-male awakened being
    human female-male yoma
    human male-female yoma?????
    male claymore-female claymore
    male/female claymore- female/male awakened being

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a fact that Teresa would have let the bandits have sex with her, infact if you remember, it was Claire that stopped the bandit (the only one that later decided to have sex with her despite her "appearence") before he could do anything.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    As we can see in the extra charter went Priscilla meet isley that was the only time she use her power as one awake and as in form Human after that she use her power no more until she meet Alicia and Beth, so I don't believe those awakens know something about Priscilla they don't not her face as a human and nevertheless her form as one awakened.
    I assume tha the awakened single digits were interested in knowing what was going on with theAO, other AB, and the organization. It could have been that they formed a network in which the information was dissipated in order to survive. Since they were not affiliated with Luciella, Riful, and Isley(at least, that's what I think), after their awakenings, it is reasonable to believe that they formed some kind of info alliance to protect themselves. Moreover,presuming that this type of treaty was established and news travel fast, all single digits AO were up to date about Priscilla. Besides, don’t forget that they knew about the downfall of the organization. They knew who did it also. The only explanation is that they kept an eye(moles, spies..maybe) on what was going on and informed each other.
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Raki was the only man on the ship for all those days
    Too bad we didn't get to see anything that happened on the ship
    Quote Quote:
    because Miria and Tabitha and Helen and Deneve are like couples lol......but then again raki is sorta with clare lol..... but i would love to see Raki and Anastasia fool around hahahahahaha ;P.
    I never saw Miria as the the lesbian type, I think she is straight. Tabitha is definitely lesbian. Helen I can see going both ways (mostly straight IMO) and Deneve is probably be lesbian too. But why would you want to see Raki and Anastasia? She isn't anything special. I would rather see (besides RakiXClare) RakiXMiria, RakiXCynthia, or RakiXHelen. Because at least those claymores have a personality.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Gooral, I wasn't implying that AF cannot use youki or sense youki. In fact I think they should be able to and it would make sense for them to and explain all the points I raised. It was however the fact that when AF was introduced and explained that we were told that they cannot that does not make sense. (We weren't straight out told that they cannot sense youki but it was implied by saying that they only track via scent.)

On the first point, whether it is 1 year or 7 years, it is still hard pressed to track by smell alone. Especially Isley could be any part of the island within relatively short period of time.

On regeneration, I didn't mean they actually release youki to regenerate, just means they would have to use youki to regenerate. But again the way they were introduced seems to imply they were not able to use youki either.

As for 4, 5, again I do not mean they need to release. You can youki sense without releasing any youki. But I just find it hard pressed to believe they can fight by smell alone with out sight, hearing or youki sensing.

@SpeedyIX

On 2, claymore regenerate by using youki. ABs are the same. The rapid regeneration we see from AF can't be natural regeneration since that would take forever even if they are able to.

3. People already said stuff that make sense.

On 4, 5, you don't need youki to learn to fight but you do need more then just sense of smell to fight. If you cannot see or hear your opponent, nor sense youki, how do you fight by smell alone? If Isley shoot his spear arrow at you, you can actually smell the direction and velocity to dodge it? I don't see how smell can allow you to predict attacks and dodge them now matter how advance your sense of smell is.
    Last edited by SagaraSouske; July 06, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

New Reply
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast