Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

  1. #1501
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

    I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved.

  2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #1502
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Today was my first day of work... and I confess that I hated it!
    My boss wasn't there, so I didn't have actual work, only reading some laws and regulations.
    But I think it'll get better, when I start to do proper work
    ...

  4. #1503
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Yeah, but awkward moments don't count for threats against your presence your, so, I don't really know.
    I wasn't talking about literal survival

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

    I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved.
    So...


    Tell me how you really feel?

  5. #1504
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

    I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved.
    Nope... facebook is all about people trying to be philosophers. This place is different.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    Today was my first day of work... and I confess that I hated it!
    My boss wasn't there, so I didn't have actual work, only reading some laws and regulations.
    But I think it'll get better, when I start to do proper work
    I hope you enjoy your work

  6. #1505
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Tell me how you really feel?
    I feel like this thread has no real confessions.

    Moa, hating your work on your first day is not a confession.
    Last edited by 3c; December 27, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: per request

  7. #1506
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    well, sorry but for me it is a confession since on my "real life" I'm just happy to be working. For everyone that asked me how it went I was like "it was great, the job is perfect"
    Last edited by 3c; December 27, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: per request
    ...

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1507
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I feel like this thread has no real confessions.

    Moa, hating your work on your first day is not a confession.
    There are some that might actually be embarrassing when people decide not to be purposefully vague. Not everyone can do that. I think a lot of the posts here could go in the Hangout thread, but being a nazi-mod isn't going to solve much. I'm not interested in making value judgments on what people consider TRUE confessions, even if it's not something heavy or a big deal to some. Not everyone hides drugs at their parents house, you see. So while I agree that there is a lot of nonsense in this thread as of late, outside of offtopic spam, no one is breaking the rules by talking about what might be mundane for others. There are things I could confess to, but I won't. And I won't be vague about it on purpose to get attention/advice that I don't really want. And I won't "confess" that I dislike the weather, or that I don't think Milly knows the meaning to a word. And I won't confess that I think your honesty about the thread is refreshing but at the same time snobbish for some reason .

    Whatever.
    Last edited by 3c; December 27, 2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: per request

  10. #1508
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    You know what, I did it not because I urgently needed somebody to talk to, nor did I want some smart advices from this board (lol). If I would have desired both I would have talked to an intimate friend obviously, like any of you, which makes this thread utterly pointless.

    If that is snobbish, because I care less than any of you who confess here, that they dislike the weather, while having a drinker mom and been beaten in the childhood, or whatsoever, which would be some justifiable confessions taking it by definition, well, then so be it.

    In any case, if you ask me, this thread, the way it is, should go to the Fun Forum. Where between "Banning" or "killing" people everybody can then also "confess".
    Last edited by Evil3ye; December 27, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

  11. #1509
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    You know what, I did it not because I urgently needed somebody to talk to, nor did I want some smart advices from this board (lol). If I would have desired both I would have talked to an intimate friend obviously, like any of you, which makes this thread utterly pointless.

    If that is snobbish, because I care less than any of you who confess here, that they dislike the weather, while having a drinker mom and been beaten in the childhood, or whatsoever, which would be some justifiable confessions taking it by definition, well, then so be it.

    In any case, if you ask me, this thread, the way it is, should go to the Fun Forum. Where between "Banning" or "killing" people everybody can then also "confess".
    If someone gets some sort of cathartic feeling from spilling their guts here and can't talk intimately with someone about it, so be it. I'm not going to try to judge them for being different than I.

    I was kidding about the snobbish thing. I couldn't really explain why I felt that way, since I feel the thread is mostly harmless, interspersed with some interesting things here and there. It belongs here, not in the FF because it isn't a forum game. I think that's a BIT of an exaggeration.

    I don't disagree with much of what you say, but the problem with your critique is that we can't force people to confess to family troubles or something deep like that. In between things like this there is some nonsense and spam, like a lot of threads in this corner of MH. You can't always do something about every and any post you feel is stupid. People take their liberties here. I don't even think the aim of this thread was to be only confessions that are deemed worthwhile.

  12. #1510
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

    I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved.
    I confess that I avoid the places that I hate...but my more unsettling confession is that I sometimes visit the places I hate...you can call it a guilty habit I guess

  13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #1511
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Hardy, this is spam.
    I confess I won't ever make a joke in this community, and I'll probably leave it after the next SPoT chapter.

  15. #1512
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    I confess that I feel like Evil's bitching is ridiculous. It's even more silly than hating about a manga. If you dislike something that much you can just stop reading it, no one forces you to read these so called "non-confessions". Hell, I even wonder what gives you the right to say something is a confession or not. As fun as this place may be sometimes, there are quite a few people who're taking this serious. If you think they should just confess to a close friend or that they're plain attention whores then get out but don't complain here. It's like people bitching about Facebook on Facebook - ridiculous. That is what I would call an attention whore.

    I confess we all have secrets we may don't want to talk about to anyone close to us. Maybe we feel it's embarassing, maybe we feel it's stupid but maybe we just want to write it down somewhere to get it out of our head. It's the perfect place here - it's, in a sense, anonymous and you have people who listen to you and give you a serious and honest answer. And we all know we love the fun and the drama going on here, otherwise we wouldn't check this place.

    I confess that this probably wasn't a real confession. I'm very sorry to everyone who wanted to know about my dirty secrets, I will think about sharing them some other time.

  16. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1513
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Just ignore it, Evil likes feeling like a unique little boy.

  18. #1514
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Ok, niichan, then tell me how you confess you hated your christmas present. I'm all ears.

  19. #1515
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Hmm, i think this is probably my first post here. I have only found this thread some months ago, and i have been following some of the discussions taking place here.
    And concerning the discussion this place is having right now i can agree with Evil to a certain point. Even though destiny4ever has made it pretty clear on the opening post that the confession doesn't need to be a serious one, it can be simply something you like or dislike, i had never for once thought of actually posting here, because i don't really wanna talk about my secrets, either because it's something i am not proud of, or because it's a secret that doesn't only concern me.
    Don't get me wrong though, i could come here and make some posts, but whenever i wanna do a "soft" confession i use the win thread. I find the win thread suitable for most of those "soft" confessions.

    As i said i can agree with Evil to a certain point since most posts here would prolly fall on the "soft" category, and we do have the member zone/meet the moderators and also the win thread, which i would say 99% members who post here, visit regularly, each one of those could perfectly be the place for most of the posts we have here. Though we can also argue that there are a lot of threads on the MZ and MM so a single thread for posts like this also has it's advantages for sure.
    There will be prolly more people seeing and maybe giving their opinions and suggestion.

    Hmm on another note, maybe some member with "serious" problems and that might be considering "confessing" here, will prolly end not doing so, cuz lets face it almost no one here does, at least if it was my case, i wouldn't. First because of the reasons i have stated earlier, second because i would prolly feel kinda concerned telling my secrets, when most of the confessions here end not being a confession at all, at least the idea that i have towards "confession".

    With this said, i hope you don't take me wrong, i have no problem whatsoever with this thread and i did already point the advantages on having a thread like this. On the other hand, i completely agree with what Niichan mentioned regarding this discussion.

Thread Closed
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts