Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

No Pokemon, Kevsy?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I play pokemon, just not the cards... xD

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

F
    A
    I
    L

Though, not sure about new gens of Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

I confess that if there weren't new generation shit coming out, I'd have still collected Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon card, but with my own money.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I've stopped collecting the Cards. What's the point when it's just the same cards over and over again.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I have a final exam tomorrow and I will be lucky if I pass the class at this point. Even though I got a B on the first two exams, the last two were very poor grades. One being a 55 (I didn't study at all XD) and another being a 59 (I have no idea what happened here, because I did study o~o). I REALLY want a B, but it most likely won't happen. I guess I can just hope for a C.

On the other hand, my calculus III final is on Saturday and I would have to make a 7% on the final in order to fail the class. So I'm pretty much good there. It's been a couple semesters since I was actually SHOOTING for an A in a class. XD;

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Did you like being a crybaby? Are you a crybaby now? If you don't like it, then change. I hate it when people whine about somethign they can change. One person I follow on Twitter whines like a little bitch, and when we, especially I, try to give him advice, he comes up with plethora of excuses after fucking excuses that I just said "fuck it, I give up." now I'm sure he's doing it for attention and is a dumbass.

What lifestyle?

And no crap. It's up to the person himself to change. You can threaten to change the person all you want, but he'll regress unless he truly wants to change. Changing one's self is hard, it takes time, it takes determination. It's not easy. Anyone who says it's easy is bullshitting, or hasn't really changed. All you can do is guide the persona and help him stay on his path, but you cna't force him to change.
    Nobody likes being a crybaby.
    I have already changed it. Sitting down motionlessly won't take you anywhere. I hate it even when I whine about things that I would fail if I tried to change. If there is a chance, you have got to go for even the microscopic possibilities to make what you desire real.
    Failures hurt you; apathy kills.

The one you mentioned. Come, have fun, go.

That's why I stopped trying to change my self-alienated secondary persona and embraced it as my own. Otherwise, things get out of hand very quickly for me.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I've stopped collecting the Cards. What's the point when it's just the same cards over and over again.
    There are some new and different cards, like Torchic or that GX card, whatever it is. And then they rehash the same shit, like Charizard or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I confess that I have a final exam tomorrow and I will be lucky if I pass the class at this point. Even though I got a B on the first two exams, the last two were very poor grades. One being a 55 (I didn't study at all XD) and another being a 59 (I have no idea what happened here, because I did study o~o). I REALLY want a B, but it most likely won't happen. I guess I can just hope for a C.

On the other hand, my calculus III final is on Saturday and I would have to make a 7% on the final in order to fail the class. So I'm pretty much good there. It's been a couple semesters since I was actually SHOOTING for an A in a class. XD;
    STUDY, KID, STUDY. And you can do it. Be confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Nobody likes being a crybaby.
    I have already changed it. Sitting down motionlessly won't take you anywhere. I hate it even when I whine about things that I would fail if I tried to change. If there is a chance, you have got to go for even the microscopic possibilities to make what you desire real.
    Failures hurt you; apathy kills.

The one you mentioned. Come, have fun, go.

That's why I stopped trying to change my self-alienated secondary persona and embraced it as my own. Otherwise, things get out of hand very quickly for me.
    So that means you're not determined to change yourself?

Failures may hurt you, but they also teach you and help you grow.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

55/100 is very poor??
    I can reach upper echelon of the class in some courses by that score

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    So that means you're not determined to change yourself?

Failures may hurt you, but they also teach you and help you grow.
    I'm determined to do it, but it's not a priority. Other changes should be made before.
    Yes, this is why I embraced my failure up to this point and moved on.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Melodrama. Melodrama everywhere.

I stopped making self-consistent views on people and life last year. I would be unable to make it consistent without considering very unpleasant extremes. I decided to abandon the argument as a whole and become a steadfast hypocrite.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Like Milly said, just study. That is the only thing you can do. Realisticly you can still pass the one class and get an A in the other.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. I need to confess something.
    I have a crush who lives in another town, but we only talk on the internet so I never had the chance to really talk about this. Anyway, I kind of got rejected (someone told her and she answered that it wouldn't workout) and she started to avoid me on the facebook.
    Then last weekend some friends and I travelled to her city for a party. I was pissed with the whole story, so I got crazy there, hook up with a lot of girls and ended having sex with 2 of them.
    Then this week she(my crush) came talk with me asking why I didn't call her and how the party was. Now I'm feeling guilty as hell about everything, since I still like her...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    I have a crush who lives in another town, but we only talk on the internet so I never had the chance to really talk about this. Anyway, I kind of got rejected (someone told her and she answered that it wouldn't workout) and she started to avoid me on the facebook.
    Then last weekend some friends and I travelled to her city for a party. I was pissed with the whole story, so I got crazy there, hook up with a lot of girls and ended having sex with 2 of them.
    Then this week she(my crush) came talk with me asking why I didn't call her and how the party was. Now I'm feeling guilty as hell about everything, since I still like her...
    Seems like some misunderstandings - for one, you said previously that she rejected you sort of because her friend likes you. So she avoids you and you in a rage of sorts sleep with a couple ladies. Moa - this may seem like a typical guy answer but in seriousness - I really don't see the problem of you sleeping with other women. Especially when you are not dating your crush or anything remotely close yet and she was avoiding you as well.

Granted you feel bad or guilty since you like her - but its not like you are with her at lest yet. So take your mind of this kind of thinking.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't feel guilty. It's not your fault - SHE'S the one who was avoiding you. If anything, she should apologize, not you. You shouldn't feel guilty for something that someone else did.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

22. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I didn't want to get in details since I already told the whole story on the FF, but yes... she didn't want anything with me cuz her firend is in love with me.
    I got pissed because we use to talk on a daily basis then we weren't doing it anymore. I know I didn't do anything wrong, but at the same time I have the feeling that she must be thinking "you like me but you do this".
    I owe her nothing, but I don't feel good either.

PS: I'm not sure if she knows anything since she wasn't on the party, but it's a small city, she probably had friends there... and I got so crazy that half the city probably knows me hahaha

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I actually have another friend who acts this way... I sent her this picture some time ago... hahaha
    Spoiler show

24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast