Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

  1. #1336
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Then I'll make one for you titled, "I Cannot See His Color". It will make any illness feel better!

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

    Don't get on yet though, it isn't finished.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #1337
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I confess I am horrifyingly gross
    Mr. Obvious.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  4. #1338
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I confess I am horrifyingly gross
    lame

  5. #1339
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I confess I am horrifyingly gross

  6. #1340
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    lame
    I have/had food poisoning. I didn't feel like details were necessary.

  7. #1341
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I have/had food poisoning. I didn't feel like details were necessary.
    And what has that to do with you being gross? Or did you want to say you feel squirmy?

    but ofc get well soon! Thank god I never expierenced that.

  8. #1342
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And what has that to do with you being gross? Or did you want to say you feel squirmy?

    but ofc get well soon! Thank god I never expierenced that.
    Uh, do you know what happens when you get food poisoning? How is it not gross?

    I feel a bit better today

  9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #1343
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I have/had food poisoning. I didn't feel like details were necessary.
    You were watching food porn, weren't you?

    Good to hear you feel better, go easy on your stomach.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #1344
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    23,825
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    That's what happens when you drop cookies on the floor and don't uphold the 5 second rule.

    Get better!

  13. #1345
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    This is going to be a late reply but... you should had been noisy too
    I used to be.

  14. #1346
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That's what happens when you drop cookies on the floor and don't uphold the 5 second rule.

    Get better!
    We had a scheduled power outage the same day, though nothing seemed bad when I at it out of the fridge. And no one else got sick after me, so I don't know.

    I am already. I guess the worst of it was 24hr thing. There was nothing left to get rid of

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #1347
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Did you puke a lot?
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  17. #1348
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    I confess I met the right person at the wrong time.

    I was in another town for my uni exams and I was at the bookstore looking at the art supplies one day before my drawing exams. This girl comes up and asks me if I was gonna take the exam for architecture too. I said yes and she started asking me if certain materials were allowed. From then we started to talk, we talked about architecture, art, even about our families, I said I lived in portugal and so and she said her grandpa was portuguese.

    We stood there for a whole hour talking while standing in front of the shelves in the bookstore, really the mood was awesome. After that time my friends came up and said "hey dude we need to go catch the bus" we said goodbye to eachother and I left.

    The next day I found her at the exam site again and we talked for over one hour again waiting for the exam.

    Now I regret not having asked for her number, or her surname or something....But I mean it would probably be weird to ask for her number after talking two times, and even adding her or facebook after just meeting her... even though I could have easily used the "what's your surname so I can know if you got in when the results come out" excuse... but it would be very weird adding her on facebook out of nowhere or asking her to go out with me when I move there.....

    I hope we both get in so than we can be on the same class otherwise I think I won't be seeing her again

    What would you guys have done? Asked for her number? Or facebook? Mail? man I regret not having done any of this.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #1349
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I confess I met the right person at the wrong time.

    I was in another town for my uni exams and I was at the bookstore looking at the art supplies one day before my drawing exams. This girl comes up and asks me if I was gonna take the exam for architecture too. I said yes and she started asking me if certain materials were allowed. From then we started to talk, we talked about architecture, art, even about our families, I said I lived in portugal and so and she said her grandpa was portuguese.

    We stood there for a whole hour talking while standing in front of the shelves in the bookstore, really the mood was awesome. After that time my friends came up and said "hey dude we need to go catch the bus" we said goodbye to eachother and I left.

    The next day I found her at the exam site again and we talked for over one hour again waiting for the exam.

    Now I regret not having asked for her number, or her surname or something....But I mean it would probably be weird to ask for her number after talking two times, and even adding her or facebook after just meeting her... even though I could have easily used the "what's your surname so I can know if you got in when the results come out" excuse... but it would be very weird adding her on facebook out of nowhere or asking her to go out with me when I move there.....

    I hope we both get in so than we can be on the same class otherwise I think I won't be seeing her again

    What would you guys have done? Asked for her number? Or facebook? Mail? man I regret not having done any of this.
    I would have given her my number. It avoids your worry of seeming like a creep and puts the ball in her court. If she thought nothing of your encounter you would know without it being left up to chance like this.

    The surname thing could have worked too. But I think you're overthinking this anyways

  20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #1350
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    23,825
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

    It's more natural to get additional information than you would think. Simply saying "I enjoyed these conversations" will make her say "Yes me too" and in many cases make her give you her number or some way of contact, if she doesn't take the initiative just say it'd be nice to talk again sometime. The conversation would then likely flow naturally towards a form of exchange without actually asking. And even at this point asking for additional information is much less direct and awkward, as the basis has already been covered.

    Pray you're lucky and get into a class with her.

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts