Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Check your lamp again

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that in the last few days I had what I think was a nervous breakdown. It was less to do with anything going on in my social life (I'm never really stressed or depressed in that aspect for some reason), but more to do with my academic/professional life. I left my apartment in Lisbon to go back to my family home, not even presenting my final project of the semester, and worse, not even telling any of my friends but one. I ignored my phone and facebook for some time, only having to courage to check it today. I in a strange place at the moment, between feelings of guilt for not having told anybody that I was leaving and all the worry I caused, and the feelings of joy for having so many great friends that care so much about me. Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better now and plan on returning soon, and yes, I have given everyone a status update concerning what happened, with everybody being so thoughtful. I really am blessed to know and be friends with so many great people

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I confess that in the last few days I had what I think was a nervous breakdown. It was less to do with anything going on in my social life (I'm never really stressed or depressed in that aspect for some reason), but more to do with my academic/professional life. I left my apartment in Lisbon to go back to my family home, not even presenting my final project of the semester, and worse, not even telling any of my friends but one. I ignored my phone and facebook for some time, only having to courage to check it today. I in a strange place at the moment, between feelings of guilt for not having told anybody that I was leaving and all the worry I caused, and the feelings of joy for having so many great friends that care so much about me. Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better now and plan on returning soon, and yes, I have given everyone a status update concerning what happened, with everybody being so thoughtful. I really am blessed to know and be friends with so many great people
    Yes, its a blessing for sure and I'm glad you have people like that around you.
    It's important to acknowledge the issue facing you and work on it rather than avoid it.
    So even if you have to take time away from everything and everyone for a period, do it.
    I'm glad to see you're working things out and taking the time for yourself to work on your issues.
    Add me as another friend wishing you the best and getting back to where you want to be!!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Charlie ! Sometimes I get a little stressed/depressed, but thinking about the people who wish me the best cheers me up a lot. Maybe that's why my depressions don't really last long.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I understand how this or something from that sort feels.
    I went into a similar seclusion in the past and apparently, nobody even realized I wasn't around anymore or maybe they didn't care
    In one of the last messages I got, a friend's friend messaged me in Facebook, asking for news of the friend, worried about not having contacted him in two days or so

Enjoy the blessing you have

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I confess that there are a pair of panties somewhere out there that I never got back...

Now its out there somewhere - tmi ©~Charlie
    I confess I purchased the most kick ass panties you have ever seen this weekend. Oh my god. I gasped when I saw them. Didn't even matter how much they cost!

I also would like to confess how I love to know this fact about you~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I also would like to confess how I love to know this fact about you~
    PM me.

I confess I don't know my bra size.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't wear any?

All the best for your future CrudeCross and anybody else in a similar situation.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yiikes. I can't imagine life after puberty without bras. Having two balloons jiggling atop your chest whenever you run up or downstairs is very distracting.

I confess my polisci prof said that the best invention of human kind was underwear.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess earlier today a girl told me she loved me and wanted to get married.
    This kind of freaked me out a bit because she took things to a really deep level with mentioned marriage and living together in our own house and I was not expecting it all.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I confess earlier today a girl told me she loved me and wanted to get married.
    This kind of freaked me out a bit because she took things to a really deep level with mentioned marriage and living together in our own house and I was not expecting it all.
    And?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now they are married and live a happy fulfilled life.

Seems like she was a random girl/woman, so you rejected nicely? Anybody marrying before they lived together for a couple of years is out of their mind, sooo much can go wrong. Seeing how orthodox Jews(and lot's of other societies) still do the ''meet three times than marry'' thing, what is wrong with those people? Oo Best Friend is marrying next year without even have slept with her, lol. :'( After getting into trouble for falling in love with a slut before.

Despite having grown apart a bit because I was in my teenage years(no asshole mode) , the death of my grandma when I was away hurt a lot, haven't shed so many tears since. Should have been a nicer when she was rehabilitating from a broken bone. :-(

That aside 420*10 posts. ^o^
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 11, 2013 at 03:37 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    wanted to get married.
    Deal breaker!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess, I have the same urges as Charlie - to get married. May be its the cold weather, which makes you horny and stuff, but I do want to settle down.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm pissed at this dumbshit "friend" because he never listens to us, he's an idiot, and he's naive. It's pretty much obvious he shouldn't listen to himself ever and start listening to advice of those he can trust. No wonder why his parents refuse to support him... I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, it's his fault.

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast