Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 119 of 133 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

I guess I need to take these things off my mind,so ...

-I confess I don't know what the hell is going on with me lately @_@ , I just don't care and give a shit about ...well,almost anything anymore,but still I can't find the reason for this atitude;

-I confess I got friend-zoned,brother-zoned and now I am in a freaking grey-zone (what the hell is that?...) regarding a girl,a neighbour of mine...things are pretty deep-shit complicated now,and the story is quite boring so bear with me : thing is,last summer,I started to going to a friend's house,he ain't that far away from me,and he's got a sister(yeah she's the mothafuckin' one)and how the hell I ended up liking her,even I don't know,but I really started to get along with her and tried to be nice and whatever,but the months passed but so our relationship we ended up talking quite a lot and quite intimately...but when I wanted to take her out on a date(it was my birthday in december) she said she couldn't because her father wouldn't let her(and I know her father very well,I knew he wouldn't let her),partially it was my fault because I called her and asked her out right on the day of my birthday when I should have done that a week before or so,so that she can talk with her father about it;and then,she promised me she will get out with me another day,but it seems that at her school,some other guy acted faster than me and she ended up as his girlfriend lol;I was(at the time) quite heartbroken,but I didn't just give up on her...and then,during the school holidays(3 weeks of free time) a cousin of her(another pretty girl) started visiting her...and from that friend I found out that she likes me so I went out with her cousin lol;
    -thing is,since school started,I didn't get to see her cousin too often,because of school and because her parents don't let her out almost at all,so in the end she was the one who told me she wants to break up with me because we can't meet each other...and I went to my friend and talked to his sister(which I never quitted to like)...turned out she also broke up with that guy from her school because of the same reason(though this one is a bit funny) : his grandparents weren't letting him go out with girls and whatever because his school grades were bad and he was the one who broke the relationship with the girl...so because I didn't act fast enough(and smart enough) in december,the girl I like got another guy,broke up with him,I got her cousin,broke up with her...and now,things are,well,pretty weird,dunno how to say,I often go to that friend and talk with her,but I don't know,shit is real and complicated I guess,I still like her but I wonder how she would react if I told her that...thing is,now she talks with another friend from her school and there is a big chance she ends up with him...so if I don't act now,I might lose the chance again...oh fuck it,maybe I should just don't thing anymore;

-I confess that I don't give a crap about my school grades(and I'm in the latest year in highschool) and ,as of a consequence,they are getting lower...however,I don't find any point in trying to be good and getting good grades if the college I want to go at doesn't require good grades...it just requires the grade I take at the final exam in highscool in informatics(is this how it is spelled ? I don't know)...so I only work at math and informatics...as you can guess,my mother ain't happy about that,no sir,no;

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Your love life is.. such a mess
    Just forget about the girl, the girl's cousin and the guy who ended up with the girl. Find someone new to make a fresh start or you may be freaking out soon.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in love ~~~~

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken
    Your love life is.. such a mess
    Just forget about the girl, the girl's cousin and the guy who ended up with the girl. Find someone new to make a fresh start or you may be freaking out soon.
    Oh hell,these little stories ain't love stories,I don't think that at my age relationships can be called love.Mainly because(at least in my country and my region),relationships aren't based anymore on feelings and love,everything tends to be more...concrete,I don't know how to say it.

It's easy to say I want to forget.It's not easy to do it though.I've already been through things a helluva lot worse than this,so I can cope with it.I don't think I can freak out anymore about anything.

If it were only my love life.Almost every aspect of my life tends to be a mess and complicated lol,though I dunno why .
    Last edited by g0dzax; January 27, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Oh hell,these little stories ain't love stories,I don't think that at my age relationships can be called love.Mainly because(at least in my country and my region),relationships aren't based anymore on feelings and love,everything tends to be more...concrete,I don't know how to say it.

It's easy to say I want to forget.It's not easy to do it though.I've already been through things a helluva lot worse than this,so I can cope with it.I don't think I can freak out anymore about anything.
    Materialistic perspective? Rationalism over emotions? Something like that?

I think it's a nice thing that you have been through with things of at least same caliber. It may be only me, but experience is handy at any situation whether it's a painful one or not to help one move further.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken
    Materialistic perspective? Rationalism over emotions? Something like that?

I think it's a nice thing that you have been through with things of at least same caliber. It may be only me, but experience is handy at any situation whether it's a painful one or not to help one move further.
    Yeah,something like that.And the problem may be myself,because I tend to be more emotional and put feelings into every little things and generally help everyone however I can,though I've realized that I can't go on like that and now I only put feelings in people close to me.Even then though,I've arrived at the conclusion that trust is hard to earn,yet very easy to lose.

It just so happens I agree with you,experience is useful in any situation.I guess pain is the best teacher lol.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I am seriously going to snap at work one day and it wont be pretty.

I got a write up for wearing a Hat during Overnight Inventory after the store had been closed to customers, when I was told we could wear them by management. I refused to sign it but it severely pissed me off when they called me up to sign it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

About the Dream talk, I experience lucid dreams almost every week. It has been something natural to me, I just have become aware of dream while I'm dreaming. I always thought that it was normal for everyone, until I talked about it and everybody was like "wow, that's crazy, we can't control our dreams, you're weird".
    Then there was the inception movie and everybody was crazy about the changing the dream structure and I was like: bitch please, I always do that. It's kind of fun, but it became so common for me that sometimes I just decide to wake up instead of exploring the dream.

About sleep paralysis, happened to me once... I was on a bus and fell asleep, I could hear everything, I head some friends talking about slapping my head, and I was thinking of turning around and scaring them. But couldn't move at all, then the slap came, I could feel it coming, but I couldn't do anything about it.. then I woke up.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I just sleep normally...you guys are weird

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are weird alright, I never sleep.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I guess I am the only one who just wants to sleep when going to bed... xD
    That's the ideal situation. Can't sleep early in the week[got stuff to do, like posting here ], than on weekends I end up sleeping six hours, at most eight, damn me! Watching anime to sleep is the best though, reading, watching and translating at the same time, works wonders for shutting the brain down. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I'm in love ~~~~
    Haven't fallen in love for years now, still in love with my mom's pastry. :P Which is the bigger confession now? haha
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 28, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting over someone you never even dated.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess this day sucks...and on top of that I'm really pissed!
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess lab is an evil sapient force that has decided to consume me in the cogs of error analysis. Screw you, propagating errors! I have done your fiendish problem set and defeated you!

... then I find out that dry lab is due not today but tomorrow. And I haven't done the prelab for today's lab. The professor and my lab partner are going to kick my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Getting over someone you never even dated.
    Yeah... it's really awkward. It's like every time you meet them, you have to go "hold up brain - I didn't even date the person. Stop messing with my emotional state or I'll spork you to death!"
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    I confess this day sucks...and on top of that I'm really pissed!
    What happened?

Thread Closed
Page 119 of 133 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast