Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1994

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ninja2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Same for me I guess they say if it's like your 7th cousin or something distantly related but whatever that is just too weird not ok with me.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    Wait... belted? o.o
    Dad belted me once. Probably felt bad so he never did it again.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2 View Post
    Same for me I guess they say if it's like your 7th cousin or something distantly related but whatever that is just too weird not ok with me.
    There is no such thing as a 7th cousin... There are 1st, 2nd and 3rd cousins. Past that you aren't considered related. Very distant cousins don't count. We're all cousins. xD

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Dad belted me once. Probably felt bad so he never did it again.
    my father's spanking was always with the belt... but he would only hit me when the shit got seriously. Usually it was my mom with the flip flops hehe

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I have some really hot cousins and I would totally go out with them... I see them only once a year, so we don't have that sense of proximity
    the family wouldn't like though... so it is only in a hypothetical situation
    Although some years ago one of them was trying to get me.. but she was really young. It was that early teen trying to be woman, you know?
    So everytime that she tried something I would just laugh and tell he to play with her dolls. haha

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

You're problem is that you're the youngest, Moa.
    Whenever I'd put myself in trouble, I'd blame it on Thais and scape the belt ^.^

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

huauhahua... but my older simblings told me that it was worse with them. Their mother would spank all 3 since she didn't know who did the wrong hahaha

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    You're problem is that you're the youngest, Moa.
    Whenever I'd put myself in trouble, I'd blame it on Thais and scape the belt ^.^
    You evil old hag. ._.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ninja2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted to punch out the usher at the movie theater that will be 20 bucks Are you serious? Oh my bad man thought was for two haha *Commense stare down with a slight grin*

I will be back with three girls on my arm like a boss!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, i do think that at some points, spanking is something parents shouldn't be ashamed to do. It's not like everyone learns about his errors, speaking about them. Sometimes there needs to be someone who shows why you really shouldn't do something, and for that to not happen again, parents shouldn't be blamed for spanking the kid. Of course we are not talking about hitting the shit out of someone and i ain't saying this should be done in any case. I think it should only be used as a last resource anyway, but still i don't judge people who do this sometimes, when the situation may require it.

Me and my brother were never easy kids. Not that we were evil kids or anything like that, but we were always pretty energetic kids, so creating problems was/is one of our longest friends. And honestly, i did deserve the physical punishment that i had sometimes. And honestly, sometimes i just wanted to be slapped or something like that, and having my parents stop bothering me, than being like 1 hour talking about what i did, and why it was wrong.

For example, on my sister case, i don't remember ever seeing my parents need to do anything like that. She was always a nice kid, doesn't create any problems, she is also one of the best students, so after the hell created by me and my twin brother, my parents finally had some rest

Ok since this is a confession's thread, i am going to reveal something not a lot of people known about me. I have never met my biologic's father, and honestly if it depends on me i never will. My mom never had an easy life, sadly her childhood, for reasons i am obviously not going to state wasn't an easy one. And obviously it didn't get any easier. My biologic father, wanted my mother to abort, but even though we were twins and my mom was on the early twenties, and she had no one to support her,she fought and managed to raise us. Me and my brother, were born with a lot of health's problems, so on top of all that, we required a lot medical's expenses. A single mom, raising twins with a lot of problems, and on top of that obviously the concerns that comes from work and the preoccupations she had about how she would have money to pay everything ... honestly, i am just a little younger than she was at the time, and i don't think many people would be able to endure something like that.

I did had a chance to meet my father around the tie i turned 18. Imagine that lol ... when i turned 18, which is basically when i can be consider an adult and there wasn't any obligation to pay anything for me, he suddenly wanted to meet me and my brother. I never asked for any information about him, neither i know how he looks like. And honestly i couldn't care less. My mom also made obvious she didn't wanted me to meet him, but honestly there's no way in hell, i would ever like to meet him.
    For me whoever he is, he is just a random person, who doesn't mean more/less than any other people i don't know. I don't wish nothing bad to happen to him, i just don't want to have anything to do with him at all. I mean, he could had finally realize how wrong he was, something i kinda doubt, but still there's nothing to make "right" now.

My mom can be pretty annoying, and sometime she overreacts and we get mad for something not important at all, but no one can love me more than she does. And even though i would prefer her to accept some situations differently, she is still the best MOM in the world.
    All this to say that i really love my mom!

And i also confess that i question my true nature, when i know i do something it's gonna get her mad and sad. Can't i really put her interest above mine? Am i a bad person because i can't do this? What is needed to happen for me to change? Why can some people learn with mistakes and i keep doing them over and over? Is it possible that specific situations don't obviously have to reach a certain path, even if we are talking about kind people?
    And i always saw myself actually as a good person. Someone who obviously has a lot of flaws, but still ... is it impossible for me to change, unless some dramatic occurrence triggers it? I know we are not robots, but still, if i want to somehow justify the way i act, i can't stop wondering is if it's that hard for some people to change at all.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Work harder and change yourself. Change isn't easy, you have to work for it. If you really care, then you will put effort and not give up, Besides, think of how much easier you're making your mom's life be.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Jorped, I think I can tell you some obvious things that maybe you are forgetting. You are a young person, just got out of teenagehood. Teenagers usually have tempers, it's normal. I've took it out on my mom sometimes, the person I've always felt best understands me in this family and I do really love her. It's only normal and human to make mistakes. I have made the same mistakes more than once also, but that doesn't mean I haven't learned anything. I'm sure your mother understands you too and loves you unconditionally. Don't be afraid to argue with her whenever you feel like it, we can't always see eye to eye you know. Just try not to have unnecessary arguments. I've always been the quiet arguing type with my parents, whenever my father starts shouting at me for something and carries on and on and on, I'm like "yes, dad", "of course, dad". He's not the type to argue with. xD Just remember to say sorry when you realize you've been wrong and remember to say countless times to your mother that you love her. ^^

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    And i also confess that i question my true nature, when i know i do something it's gonna get her mad and sad. Can't i really put her interest above mine? Am i a bad person because i can't do this? What is needed to happen for me to change? Why can some people learn with mistakes and i keep doing them over and over? Is it possible that specific situations don't obviously have to reach a certain path, even if we are talking about kind people?
    And i always saw myself actually as a good person. Someone who obviously has a lot of flaws, but still ... is it impossible for me to change, unless some dramatic occurrence triggers it? I know we are not robots, but still, if i want to somehow justify the way i act, i can't stop wondering is if it's that hard for some people to change at all.
    Do you want to put her interest above yours? Sometimes the situation might call for her interest to be chosen, and sometimes maybe it's yours...maybe you can even balance both or choose both sometimes...in any relationship between 2 mature people compromises can be made to accept what each other does...I think the only thin that you actually need is, not change, but a clear justification for why you are choosing your own interest and not hers in any given situation...if your justification is weak, then there's a great probability that you are wrong...

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted to punch out the usher at the movie theater that will be 20 bucks Are you serious? Oh my bad man thought was for two haha *Commense stare down with a slight grin*

I'll go with you.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You could go to the cinema and just offer to pay for some girls ticket, woks like a charm!

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess the FF is being really weird right now, and needs some mod attention.

Thread Closed
Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast