Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

21 29.17%
  • Good

37 51.39%
  • Average

12 16.67%
  • Bad

2 2.78%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 495 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 495 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Asclepius; May 30, 2012 at 05:58 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 495 Spoiler Discussion

So according to the spoilers it seems that Rose discovers that all his higher subbordinates are dead and thus he comes to fight the one who killed them to death. It should be an interesting fight as Rose is quite a versatile Shinigami. Especially in his Shikai form and using the mask will provide him a great boost.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't expecting Rose to get in on the action so soon. While I'm glad he's been shown doing something, I'm sort of worry this could be leading to his death.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

rose against this new quincy not shown last chapter there will probably be other new quincys shown against other captains looks like a good chapter.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think now that there is a good possibility of Shinigami winning this War, but having tons of casualties and after the War with Quincies we might see a new enemy that will be the final for Bleach.

Also hope Rose won't die as he needs to redeam himself as we know that he is strong as he is a quite old Captain (considerably older than Byakuya) and is also Vaizard, but every time we saw him was him loosing. Even Kensei didn't have such fate. Hope Vaizards will mock the flor with some Quincies.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It's great to see that the captains have finally taken matters into their own hands. The one Rose will be fighting with isn't one of the Sternritter, if there're more than 16 captain-class quincies in SS, dealing with all of them will be a huge task. I wonder if Rose will refrain from using his mask due to his position as a Gotei 13 captain, perhaps this is why C46 allowed them to be captains again. Thinking about rules while SS is getting destroyed wouldn't be a wise course of action though.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe he will use his Mask if needed, especially since he might not use his Bankai knowing that Quincies have meens to seal Bankais. Still it would be interesting if they won't be able to seal Vaizard's Bankais due to the mixture of powers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Scanlation by MangaPanda - http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/495

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe this is gonna be another wasteful chapter with some stupid cliffhanger
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think that a vaizards bankai will behave any different than a regular shinigamis bankai. Its still a zanpakuto, with no hollowpowers at all. At least thats what i guess.
    Cant wait to see the chapter, but i seriously dont want the vaizards to get killed now... all this build up, character developement, story developement, just for letting them die in their second ( or first, in case of off-panel-kensei ) serious fight? We dont even have a glimps of what the powerlevel-relation is right now, until we know the outcome of a captian vs sternritter fight, including a comment on how this particular sternritter is ranked among his group.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleh chapter, we got to learn names and match ups. Nothing important. Guess in a few months the fights will start after some useless dialogue.
    No, really though, this chapter was wasteful IMO. Just hoping they dont talk and go straight to slaughtering each other. This is setting up to be like Hueco Mundo arc with all the 1 v 1s.

A chapter to pass.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pigov View Post
    I dont think that a vaizards bankai will behave any different than a regular shinigamis bankai. Its still a zanpakuto, with no hollowpowers at all. At least thats what i guess.
    Cant wait to see the chapter, but i seriously dont want the vaizards to get killed now... all this build up, character developement, story developement, just for letting them die in their second ( or first, in case of off-panel-kensei ) serious fight? We dont even have a glimps of what the powerlevel-relation is right now, until we know the outcome of a captian vs sternritter fight, including a comment on how this particular sternritter is ranked among his group.
    Vaizards have both theyre shinigami and hollow powers mixed into theyre soul. So everything they do is a mixture. Theyre bankai will have traces of hollow powers and so will theyre attacks (i think).

Im using Ichigo as a benchmark and what Hirako said at the beginning
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was interesting. We've got our match-ups. My prediction was wrong. At least for now. Komamura is fighting a little girl and it seems that Byakuya will fight that strange monster that uses thorns to kill Shinigami.
    About powerlevels among Sternenritters... I believe it might be according to the letters. As they are named from A to lower levels, then it might be that A is the strongest and then go lower. Thus it might be that Quilge isn't weaker than Sternenritter. It might actually be that he is weaker than some top 3 or top 5, but it might be that he might be among the strongest in Vandenreich as he managed to stall Ichigo. And at the same time some of them will fight Vice Captains such as Renji and Hisagi, thus I don't believe they might be anywhere near Quilge if they won't kill Hisagi and Renji in several seconds.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter was interesting. We've got our match-ups. My prediction was wrong. At least for now. Komamura is fighting a little girl and it seems that Byakuya will fight that strange monster that uses thorns to kill Shinigami.
    About powerlevels among Sternenritters... I believe it might be according to the letters. As they are named from A to lower levels, then it might be that A is the strongest and then go lower. Thus it might be that Quilge isn't weaker than Sternenritter. It might actually be that he is weaker than some top 3 or top 5, but it might be that he might be among the strongest in Vandenreich as he managed to stall Ichigo. And at the same time some of them will fight Vice Captains such as Renji and Hisagi, thus I don't believe they might be anywhere near Quilge if they won't kill Hisagi and Renji in several seconds.
    worst thing about this chapter is that no kenpachi. i hope there wont be a guy like yammy, saying that when i am in Völstanding my letter goes to alpha and i become the strongest

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, Kubo just can't design black people, they are always off...NaNaNa looks horrendous, like a piece of shit, whyyyyyyyyyy!? Just to make us hate them? They look so weird for no reason, would like to have some background infos on them[in some Databook :P]. I'm so glad the match-ups are already done, there's no time to waste weeks for a couple minutes of introduction.

Bambietta is pretty cheeky, probably needs to be shown some limits to that, Would be pretty lame to see most of the Shinigami showing off their bankai just to go back to Shikai afterwards.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope we'll see Kenpachi and other Captains as there were still plenty left. Kensei, Yama (even though I believe he will only fight Führer, but still), Kenpachi, Mayuri, Unohana. So it seems that there are tons of Sternenritter. It was really bad that Kira died. Not that I liked him, but there were still some useless characters as Nemu, Nanao and especially Hinamori.

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast