Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hiruzen/Asuma

1 33.33%
  • Jiraya/Naruto

1 33.33%
  • Orochimaru/Anko

0 0%
  • Tsunade/Shizune

1 33.33%
New Reply

Thread: Team Hiruzen Battle Royale

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Hiruzen Battle Royale

Hiruzen Sarutobi & Asuma Sarutobi

vs.

Jiraya and Naruto Uzumaki (Part I)

vs.

Orochimaru & Anko Mitarashi

vs.

Tsunade & Shizune

=================================
    - Enma, Gamabunta, Katsyuu, Manda are the only summons allowed (No Sage Mode for J-Man)

- This is a fight to the death, the winning team only needs one person standing at the end

- The fight takes place in the same area as the previous Sannin fight

- Edo Tensei is banned...

- Naruto is limited to 1 Tail transformation

- Orochimaru cannot use Hydra-Mode but is otherwise at peak performance

- Shizune is bloodlusted cause TonTon was BBQ'd

=====================================================
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Hiruzen Battle Royale

Considering JMan can't use SM (he would win if he could) Orochimaru's team will win.

PS. In this fights i don't asume 1 team is going to get jumped by all the rest. More like what team is the better one.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Jiraiya's team is overly nerfed, no Sage Mode, part 1 Naruto, when put against Sannins, an Hokage, an elite Jounin and 2 Jounins?
    At least put him in early part 2, right now he would need to go 1 tail to stand the ghost of a chance, and even then he can't remain in that mode endlessy since it damages his body.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jiraya isn't nerfed, he has more than enough to adequate for Sage Mode loss...

-Barrier Techs capable of protecting him and Naruto, and Toad Belly tech which is pretty much an auto win considering no other team has Amaterasu

-His Wild Lion Mane Techs which have incredible range

-The strongest katon on the field with "Toad Oil Flame Bullet"

-Toad Oil Bullet which is extremely adhesive and explosive

-Toad Flatness Shadow Manipulation, he can literally give Naruto a free shot with a Kyuubi Rasengan on someone like Hiruzen or Tsunade

-And last but not least, his Swamp of the underworld which can take out Manda or Katsyuu and even Shizune and Anko if they aren't ready

----------------------------------------------------------------I thought J-man was the most overpowered... I wanted a good fight thread.... not A STOMP-------------------------

In my personal opinion, the person most nerfed here is Orochimaru...

Without Hydra, his bijuu level move is gone, his poison is practically useless with Tsunade on the field, and he can only regenate so many times, and with the one summon limit (not counting small snakes hidden in his body) no rashoman gates -- he basically has to rely on

-Soft Body, Skin shedding

-Poison (which is pretty useless in a battle where Tsunade and Shizune are on the field)

-Wind Release: Great Breakthough

-Snakes under his sleeve

-Kusanagi

He also has his Genjutsu world, but is he really gonna be able to do that against any of the high caliber shinobi here....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsunade & Hiruzen have a chance with these limitations... As long as they can damage the hard to kill Oro and find a way to fight against the long range and versatile Jiraya...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually going to give the battle to Tsunade & Shizune. Tsunade is likely to outlast everyone. In this sort of battle, with high-level attacks being thrown around and everyone likely to be on the end of some serious damage, her regenerative capabilities are likely to be the factor that gives her the win.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Barrier Techs capable of protecting him and Naruto
    What barrier would that be?

Quote Quote:
    Toad Belly tech which is pretty much an auto win considering no other team has Amaterasu
    But this takes place in an open area where he can't use it?!?!? You really lost me...
    Quote Quote:
    His Wild Lion Mane Techs which have incredible range
    Look ma, its the hair argument again!
    Unfortunatly he has nothing special that would get him the win with it.

Quote Quote:
    -The strongest katon on the field with "Toad Oil Flame Bullet"
    Considering he can hit anything. Manda was more then able to evade it and then would have killed Bunta if not for Tsunade.

Quote Quote:
    Toad Oil Bullet
    Still not impresive, well not more impresive then Orochimaru fighting 4 tails Naruto...

Quote Quote:
    -Toad Flatness Shadow Manipulation, he can literally give Naruto a free shot with a Kyuubi Rasengan on someone like Hiruzen or Tsunade
    He can only make himself that way and not in front of his enemy... What moron would not notice JMan slipping into the shadows right in front of his face?

Quote Quote:
    -And last but not least, his Swamp of the underworld which can take out Manda or Katsyuu and even Shizune and Anko if they aren't ready
    Not when he is locked in melee combat. He showed the ability to use 1 in SM to trap Pain (small one) but his speed and reaction times in SM are increased.

Look nobody is stating JMan is bad with no SM but he is not defeating Orochimaru. He does not even have something to block Orochimaru's sword... Not sure he can take Tsunade to... She can take a lot of hits...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted jiraiya and naruto because i didn't see the "part I" thing. Probably the strongest team is Sarutobi (stronger than jiraiya, orochimaru or tsunade) and Asuma (probably the strongest of the other four with the exception of Naruto desperatly releasing kyuubi, which would make the naruto+jiraiya team the winner )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Giving this to Tsunade and Shizune as well.

Shizune is easily superior to Naruto in Part 1 and Anko. Given the fact that Kabuto found her as a threat also means that she would be a threat to Asuma, not to mention the other two are also trying to defeat Asuma. After taking out Naruto, Anko, Shizune will 1v1 Asuma. Because Shizune could heal herself means she's in full health while he carries over his injuries form the other two.

Hiruzen, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade would be another story. I think Tsunade's stamina and rejuvenating powers would allow her to win. Hiruzen and Orochimaru would destroy each other, and Jiraiya against Tsunade would be close. Her taijutsu is easily superior to his, so assuming she gets close enough she could kill him with a single blow.

For me, Shizune and Tsunade have the biggest chance of winning.

New Reply