Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Writer Looking for Manga Artist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner krisisasecretninja's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Writer Looking for Manga Artist

I've not really done this before but yeah:

My name is Kirsten, but feel free to call me Kris (I'm new here lol). I have a story that I've been working on for like 4 years (long time, I know) and recently came to extreme writer's block and then my friend told me it would look better as a manga anyway. Unfortunately, I'm not very consistent with my manga drawing nor do I possess the software (anymore) to ink it.

So I'm looking for someone who can draw manga quite well and is willing to be told what to draw in each section (not all of it, just specific facial expressions and scenery etc). You won't be paid, but I'll give you full credit for your work but I would like rights to publish it (although you'll know exactly where it's being published).

I don't know if that's asking for a lot, but I'm looking for a partner . I've designed characters already and the genre is fantasy/adventure (sort of shonen style, I guess). I'll give you a plot should you choose to work with me. So drop me a comment here and I'll give you details!

~ Arigato!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writer Looking for Manga Artist

Hello my name is Humyra, I got 3 talented drawers also helping me, but I need a drawer, such as yourself. I can't tell you about the manga, unless you join sorry. I need to know all about the artists, have discussions as a group and then make it a masterpiece. If you want a sample here:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10519956/1/Black-Mask
    The real thing is 100 times better than that, I swear lol
    Anyway, my gmail is lostforbiddensecret@gmail.com
    If interested, email me and we can chat about the manga with the other drawers.
    If you have skype or google hangouts, make sure to tell me because I really am interested in you. I want the manga to be published, and I can pay you afterwards if we get money, 80% to the artists and 20% to the other staff. I myself won't be receiving money since I want to just focus on the story. Some artists wanted me to make stories that would be like Code Geass since the ending was genius. The length of the manga will depend on the artists, however it will take me 2 days to complete it since I want the story to be perfect. Please allow me to chat with you so we can talk about it.

New Reply