Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!!

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.65%
  • 2 (Average)

6 4.96%
  • 3 (Good)

31 25.62%
  • 4 (Great!)

52 42.98%
  • 5 (Epic)

29 23.97%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.83%
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 672 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 672 Spoiler Discussion

Well, actually Law managed to bit Smoker and he is Vice Admiral, so we can safely assume that he is already strong and it was way more that I would have expected from Law before time-skip.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow ! I'm frenzied to learn that this guy is not Joker nor Vegapunk ! With Monet and Wergo - who I think work with Joker - we have a completely new organization showing off. That reminds me the good old time of Baroque Works ! I'm also glad that it finally confirms that New World is nothing like Paradise with Ceasar beating Smoker and Tashigi, and 3 of the Straw Hats including the captain, and with Wergo beating Law with ease.

I'm conscious that they were in a particular situation so that they got beaten but it is the proof to me that there are likely a lot of people strong enough to defeat the Straw Hats. We already had a glimpse with Pekoms beating Caribou the same way the Monster Trio did but some didn't want to admit it meant their new powers were common in the New World.

I hope these last two chapters will shut the mouth of those who were telling that Luffy was already high-tiers or Yonko/Big Mom's level. Their power-up were simply for them to get a chance in New World's universe, the same way the Monster Trio's childhood training gave them a chance for Paradise. Now, they still lack fighting experience with New World's people : they will power up the same they did from East Blue to the first time they landed on Sabaody.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is already out !!!

And the cover is ultra cute :-)

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter showed us an interesting and powerful guy who might either be a part of some Government fraction that has its own agenda and Law knows about them and this organisation funds CC for him to continue his experiments or it might also be an oranisation under a Yonkou (Kaidou or Big Mom) or maybe another powerful NW pirate who isn't as strong and powerful as Yonkou, but still quite powerful and influential to make such an organisation oand infiltrate Marines and WG.
    This new development can open tons of posibilities for plot to progress. And I really like parrallel with Baroque Works. I also like how Wergo uses CoA Hardening Effect, the same way Luffy does. And now it's great to know that there are tons of new guys out there who are stronger than Luffy, Law, Smoker and Zoro out there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm skimming through the RAW on Mangateers and ... those Marine soldiers yell something about CC having Haoushoku no Haki/King's disposition?! ö_Ö

But maybe I'm misunderstanding that page and they are surprised that Luffy was being beaten as Haoshoku no Haki user?

edit: LOL, Nami's body acting "out-of-character" is too great...
    Last edited by hoeru; June 27, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell did Sanji do to the shark on page 12 ...
    i get an awesome feeling about that ! !! !! :-)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 外国人's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to ask, Is that a piece of steak attached to Welgo's face? I can't tell. XD

Other than that, it was a good chapter, and Kinenmon is such a BAMF.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Wel(r)go is certainly a Barouqe Works type of fellow, working secretly, scheming up a plan and so forth, even infiltrating Caesar. The thing on his face is important as well, probably some weakness, or secret or just a fashion statement. xD Certainly we are in for another batch of chapters of mystery plus added with the original story for this arc of rescuing Kinemon's son and the other children.

Oh and by the way Caesar looked super cool when he knocked out everyone. On Kinemon joining .. I think we can be pleased with him being an ally to the crew for now, for most of this arc we will hang around with him, maybe Wano is the next destination?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textmarker View Post
    What the hell did Sanji do to the shark on page 12 ...
    i get an awesome feeling about that ! !! !! :-)
    On Page 11: "Joue Shoot" - one of his basic kicks before the time skip. And then the shark gets into the poison from Slime on Page 12.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinemon was really badass. I really like his fighting style. So if Brook managtes to use Freezing Flames from Hell, then Kinemon can use Blazing Flames and he might be a great addition to the crew, when he manages to rescue his son and take him back to Wano. Might be a great trip to finally see Wano and also get a new member to the crew.

About CC... I believe he didn't use CoQ, but used some of his gases that he can produce to make his opponent get unconcious.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    And I really like parrallel with Baroque Works.
    It seems we will have Smoker and Luffy imprisoned together a second time :-)

I guess the black arm of Vergo is some kind of Armour haki too. Yet, so far only Luffy blackened when he used it so it is still kinda strange. In the first page, he is referring to a "he", my guess is that it is Joker which would reinforce him being the organisation chef (can SAD be the name of this organisation ?).

As for the Kinemon for Nakama, we would have brook ice against Kinemon fire. That would be nice (especially since they are the same heigh) but judging by the last page, it looks rather like a way for Zoro to learn a new technique

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bskbob's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    I'm skimming through the RAW on Mangateers and ... those Marine soldiers yell something about CC having Haoushoku no Haki/King's disposition?! ö_Ö

But maybe I'm misunderstanding that page and they are surprised that Luffy was being beaten as Haoshoku no Haki user?
    well CC koed Luffy and the rest without touching them so the soldier assume it must be HH i still think it has to be with his DF powers and it not Haki related.

chapter was great btw love that SH and Law was taken out so easily i had some concerns after FI that the next couple of arcs would go the same way and the SH would steam roll their way but wow first real fight and luffy was beaten completely nice wake up call NW= Hell.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, make his followers believe that he has King haki his just a continuation of them being tricked by him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

wow cutting actual flames....kinemon is a boss...still dissapointed by luffy and co though...i think wergo is not as powerful as his intro seems to suggest...i think there is something he has over law giving him this kind of advantage and i feel that once whatever it is is taken away he will cry. about cc i guess even seasoned haki users need gas masks when fighting this guy. he doesn't present as strong but his df is hax...wow nami's body can handle geppo...how sweet is that.........i think the significance of kinemon cutting fire(not df related fire but actual fire) is a significant step towards zoro's mastery of swordsmanship in battling the elements...i think there is more to elemental cutting than just haki and maybe kinemon will show it...wow great chapter.can't wait for next week
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Welgo's character design is awesome, cool and quite. Very agent like!
    Seem to me that Zoro will learn that fire style instead of Kinnemon joining, making the two swordsmen of the SH fire and ice swordsmen. That's quite interesting.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply