Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 389 Spoiler thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

SPOILERS DONT READ IF U DONT WANNA KNOW
    tsuna goes back home, really down. he speaks with his dad and i think he finds out about nana. He cant sleep, so he goes downstairs and he sees the fridge open, its lambo XD lambo says 'great sucess!' while holding a strawberry drink. (tsuna thinks " i envy him.. i wish i could solve my troubles as easily as lambo')"It's strawberry flavored." "Of course it is!!!" "shh" "Don't tell me to 'shh' you burglar!" (its basil's strawberry juice XD) all of a sudden tsuna has a breakthrough (Sentence drank? Pour ... minutes ... minutes died died? maybe..thats it!'" its about the juice. lambo is mixing them to make a new flavour, and tsuna realises that combined they can make a 'new flavour'' )
    he goes to hyper mode and goes to everyone, mukuro, byakuran, enma, the varia and asks them to do something for him
    the last page is epic, tsuna says 'Xanxus. lend me your power'
    i am so proud of tsuna ;__; he didnt just give up when reborn did, he decided to DO something, he didnt back down
    instead he find a solution and even goes to the people hes most scared of and demands for help
    Last edited by VongolaSky; June 13, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Reborn really wanted to provoke Tsuna and make him behave like an adult? Reborn wants Tsuna to progress both in terms of strength and in terms of leadership and also selfconfidence, otherwise he can't be not only a Mafia Boss, but also a man.
    The spoilers seems to be quite interesting. I'm really waiting for the chapter to come out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprise if that is what reborn wanted from tsuna, he is always afterall training.Now, I wonder what tsuna has in mind for everyone, and will he be able to convince xanxus to help out. I have to say, it's nice to see him using his brain for once without reborn or anyone telling him what he should do.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his aim might be to make a big alliance to take down Checker face. He believes that if they will unite and not fight each other, then they will be able to attack all at once and at the moment Checkerface will appear and with the help of Vindice and current Arcobaleno they will try to take him down. Even though they might fail even with such an alliance.

P.S. I believe Tsuna will at least need to emit the same flame he used when he fought Daemon Spade and maybe he might need to develop the same flame as Vindice have - the Flame of Night.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Reborn's plan either. Wow, Tsuna, you're finally stepping up and doing something on your own. *wipes away a tear of pride* Sheesh, I doubt he'd get a 0 in a chemistry class or something, if he figured out that much, lol (j\k). But I seriously can't wait to read this and then reactions afterwards. XD
    It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the scanlation. I am not sure whether Reborn really wants Tsuna involved or not or whether his really testing him. I don't think Reborn wants Tsuna involved considering what Checker face wants. It's cool to see Tsuna doing his own thing and rounding up the other groups together! Curious to find out what he and the other groups are planning to do.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's out. Good to see Tsuna moving by himself, it feels a little bit off, as we aren't used to see him taking the initiative.
    ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder whos the the first guy that Tsuna went to that required Tsuna having to call the Ninth. Hm.. Kawahira? Lancia!?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious about that too, it looks like a traditional Japanese home. I thought Hibari at first, but Tsuna wouldn't call the Ninth for his address. It looks like it's someone we haven't seen in a while, but lives in Japan (which is why I doubt Lancia).
    I just realized we're probably finally going to get to see that alliance between Tsuna and Xanxus I'm sure a lot of people were wishing for. XD
    (was anyone else laughing at Tsuna creeping up on everyone while they were sleeping/in bed? Lol)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe talbot was one he went to see? Since he thought about filling the missing flames it seems reasonable he may have to went to talk to the guy that fixed the broken vongola rings to figure out if its possible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That does make sense, but...

You have 3 Sky flames, 1 Mist, 1 Earth. What missing flames?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Refill the flames that will be missing when checkerface either takes the flames from the pacifiers back or checkerface dies (assuming the flames the arcobaleno have now dissappear if checkerface dies).

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post
    That does make sense, but...

You have 3 Sky flames, 1 Mist, 1 Earth. What missing flames?

Plus 1 Storm Flame. Don't forget Xanxus Flame of Wrath contains Storm Flame.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast