Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 390 Discussion / 391 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 390 Discussion / 391 Predictions

A nice chapter

I personally didn't expect that man to be Talbot but well i'm glad Tsuna did a little thinking of his own . The way he's taking everything in his own hands makes me proud of him I can't believe he even said to Reborn he'll educate him He's grown so much . I'm curious to hear Reborn's answer

About his idea to insert flames into the pacifiers well it's a pretty easy idea , i didn't think about that possibility at all but even if this sounds pretty easy i doubt it will be that way . I presume that to be able to transfer the flame you 1st have to find the way to do that and also there 's the thing about the amount needed to give the Pacifiers the strength necessary to save the Arcobaleno . The Pacifiers no longer in Checkerface's control will need a huge amount of dying flame .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I must admit, all this while i actually thought that Reborn had a plan B and simply wanted to give Tsuna another lesson. I guess i was wrong.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

No more lessons . I have a feeling that this time Tsuna will be the one who will give Reborn a lesson just like he said he would

Also i have to say i'm kinda disappointed that we didn't get a flashback with what happened with Xanxus . In the end he must have agreed with Tsuna but i wanted to see a more detailed flashback

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    No more lessons . I have a feeling that this time Tsuna will be the one who will give Reborn a lesson just like he said he would

Also i have to say i'm kinda disappointed that we didn't get a flashback with what happened with Xanxus . In the end he must have agreed with Tsuna but i wanted to see a more detailed flashback
    There's chance we might get it later. Otherwise it would have two flashbacks in one chapter.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2