Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

1 5.00%
  • Normal

2 10.00%
  • Good

7 35.00%
  • Awesome

10 50.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toriko 192 Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 192 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    So in the upcoming chapter we might either see a bit more about 0th Biotope with a bit of presenting of new characters and also some plot development or we might have Toriko and Komatsu going on their quest for the last ingridient on Toriko's list from Ichiryu. Matsu also might try to prepare Bubble Fruit or learn how to use Revitalising Knife (though I doubt he will show it in the current Arc even if he learns how to use it more or less now).
    It would be great if Toriko has actually learned how to use Spoon. Though he might have already learnt it, because otherwise I don't know how he managed to get to the fighting place so fast.
    Would be also great to learn what is the last ingridient on Toriko's list.
    In my opinion the last ingredient would have something to do with his ability to sense danger. Mainly because when he was in GW he wasn't paying attention. So maybe the last ingredient would help him increase his sense of smell or something along the line.

As for Matsu he will most likely work on preparing the bubble fruit it would be similar to the Century soup arc, in a sense where the cooking of the bubble fruit would lead them into the next arc and finding the next ingredient.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be really interesting to see him getting better in terms of sensing and predicting danger, but it seems that Food Honour has already increased all of his current abilities and predicting was one of those and it seems that he used it to some degree against Chiyo. We should also remember that he can still increase his Food Honour by training it and eating prepared Bubble Fruit.
    Still I believe you might be right on this guess.

I believe he might also try to increase his basic speed. As I believe that even after learning Food Honour and Spoon he still lacks in this department.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    In my opinion the last ingredient would have something to do with his ability to sense danger. Mainly because when he was in GW he wasn't paying attention. So maybe the last ingredient would help him increase his sense of smell or something along the line.

As for Matsu he will most likely work on preparing the bubble fruit it would be similar to the Century soup arc, in a sense where the cooking of the bubble fruit would lead them into the next arc and finding the next ingredient.
    Honestly, I think the last ingredient will most likely to be training to grow immunity from things that attack from within, like diseases, advanced poison immunity, or against pheromones.

As for Komatsu, I also think he's most likely at the border between Specially Prepared Ingredients, and Super Specially Prepared Ingredients. Right now he'll probably feel insecure because of Ootake, and is wondering how to stronger, and the Heavenly Kings will have to cheer him up.

I don't think the next arc will be about the last ingredient, and if I had to guess, it'll probably be either about Komatsu and his growth, or about the mysterious taste data that Toriko got from Livebearer. After that, we'll probably have the last ingredient, then the cooking competition mentioned in the Gourmet Santa chapter, and finally the Capture Level 100 beast, before heading to the Gourmet World.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter. Hopefully we see more of these 0th Biotope badasses next chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Super Meteor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that and the war. The Gourmet World is getting hyped up even more this chapter -- which I enjoyed.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gadzilla's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

How far away do you guys think the war is? Chapter wise of course.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the War won't be earlier than 100 chapters from this point as Toriko before entering GW needs to fullfill some conditions (getting one more ingridient, bitting 100 level monster), Komatsu also going to Cooking Festival and so on, so I believe we'll have several more Arcs in Human World and only then we'll go to GW and even there we'll have an Arc or two before reaching 0th Biotope and I also don't believe that the War is meant to start quickly as Ichiryu pointed during the last meeting with Miudora that it might even be a year or even several years, before the War breaks out.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully next couple arcs focusses on the other heveanly kings.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

With the recent break in most of the other manga in jump i think after this week's chapter it'll be toriko's turn to take a break >_<

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    I also think that masked man is Joa. He seems to like working from the shadows and is very good at it.

This is very interesting and easy to overlook from all that happening in this chapter. It would make for quite a twist for Ootake to actually have noble goal.

Also, did you guys notice those creases forming on President's forehead and his hair getting longer. It seems he got pretty serious and he just doesn't stop eating.
    what if ume chan is joa?

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3