Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

The chapter is out! Get it here: http://mangateers.com/manga/historys...kenichi/479/1/

Edit:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Zatono; June 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

Jihan: "If I told Yami I was alive Jenazard would have killed me as soon as he gets the info."

You know what?! that makes sense! if your master forfeits you it's not like you can return and expect sympathy or protection from any other master (Akira maybe, but I doubt he thought of that), Rachel was "safe" because she did not lose.

Akebia does not look tasty.

Don't talk shit Kensei, I think I can say that you had no chance against the Demon God Fist (yes, I think Akira is stronger than you).

Kensei is next? wow! and Rahman seems to be slowly getting out of the equation.

We know the guy is Berserker so why the mystery? maybe he changed looks. I thought Berserker reformed.

Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Don't talk shit Kensei, I think I can say that you had no chance against the Demon God Fist (yes, I think Akira is stronger than you).

Kensei is next? wow! and Rahman seems to be slowly getting out of the equation.

We know the guy is Berserker so why the mystery? maybe he changed looks. I thought Berserker reformed.
    I agree with that statement completely but I would have loved to see that fight. But Kensei has Seidou Goui, and other Ancient techniques but he will probably go head to head with one the Ryuzanpaku Masters then we can see his prowless then. I am doubting that we well see a Kenichi vs Kajima Satomi fight because I think that Ichiei has grown respect for him for protecting his daughter. The again he could be a ruthless son of a bitch and send him in next.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, I wouldn't go as far as to say Akira is stronger than him. Kensei is most likely not the average super master. He was trained exclusively by Ma and Akisame during his time at Ryozanpaku, both masters whom we regard as the strongest at Ryozanpaku in any 1-2 order right after the Elder. His knowledge of ancient martial arts, chinese kenpo, jiu jutsu, his own self invented deadly techniques, and some of the Elders secret techniques make him a far more versatile opponent than Akira could ever hope to be. There's a reason why we've yet to see him fight; I'm certain he's just as strong as Akira if not even stronger.

As for the chapter itself.....I really didn't give a shit.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; June 23, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Whoa, I wouldn't go as far as to say Akira is stronger than him. Kensei is most likely not the average super master. He was trained exclusively by Ma and Akisame during his time at Ryozanpaku, both masters whom we regard as the strongest at Ryozanpaku in any 1-2 order right after the Elder. His knowledge of ancient martial arts, chinese kenpo, jiu jutsu, his own self invented deadly techniques, and some of the Elders secret techniques makes him a far more versatile opponent than Akira could ever hope to be. There's a reason why we've yet to see him fight; I'm certain he's just as strong as Akira if not even stronger.

As for the chapter itself.....I really didn't give a shit.
    Lol blackreaper u really hated this arc didnt you? Well me too.

Anyway last chapter of this stupid arc Now it seems that ogata is next, who do you think is gonna take him down? It could be either ma or akisame, or even the elder, after all he was supposed to become the 6th master(or 3th I dont remeber) of ryouzanpaku so he is probably the 4th strongest master of the OSNF.

@Lectro Volpi: I also think that the other student of ogata is berserker, after all we haven't seen him since tanimoto defeated him.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The Elder & Jenzad together was strangely intriguing.

Otherwise, WTF, WTF, WTF? Are you serious? At least it seems as though it is actually over. It appears as though Kensei is next up to bat. I expect everything to return to some normalcy, or awesomeness rather. The last few months didn't happen. I'm already cleansing it from my memory.
    Last edited by Impossibility; June 23, 2012 at 07:37 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Boring chapter of a boring arc.... Guess im the only one that has a problem with the king getting hit by an avalanche while he was all beat up and tired of fighting kenichi and not only surviving the avalanche but digging himself out of it and walking all the way to the next town. The author didnt even bother to create a decent explanation for his miraculous survival but whatever this damn arc is finnaly over, hope the author takes a break or something so he can actually plan whats he gonna do on the next arc instead of just making stuff up as he goes.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

It would not be far-fetched if Ogata were a little bit stronger than most Ryozanpaku, at the very least he should be equal. I can't tell about the styles as Kenichi has not THAT much advantage over your average Yomi despite the fact of having 5/6 styles over them. The thing with Akira is that, while in Ryozanpaku the masters tend to tie between them and their Yami equals (like Agaard, yes, they tied and damn you Agaard for conceding defeat) Akira is a coin toss as he can actually win. Anyway, that was just an unimportant note as those two will never fight.

I do think that Ogata is the most dangerous mind in Yami.

Saiga was the fourth master; Ogata was the first disciple.

Now that Saiga personally knew Kenichi (and approved him) is he just going to go back to Yami with:

"Hello folks! I am back from Tidat! brought Tiki faces for everyone except for that hag Mikumo who sold my daughter to the demon fist! damn you Tsunade knock off! my father never loved you! where we were? ah yes! let's kill Ryozapanku's disciple!"

Sometimes I wonder what is he thinking, I mean, the wife killer argument now is not so clear. Probably it's nothing personal for him.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am starting to get this feeling that the author is trying to parallel Saiga's character to Itachi's character. Being a villain without actually being a villain. He introduced the Baddest Mofo (to me personally) in Yami The One Shadow and he didnt uphold one philosophy of the Killing Fist. He didnt kill not one of Demon fists men and gave first aid to a guy in which tried to stand in his way.

Ogata has always been a wild card. He was introduced in a shroud of mystery I think he is a BEAST and who ever he faces is going to be taken to their limit to defeat him except elder. Since Odin cant walk I wonder if he will replace him in Yomi with Berserker, I would love to see the new and improved Berserker vs Kenichi (who has been increasing drastically in exp. fighting Master Class fighters in the last arc) as the disciple vs disciple fight. Already seen an Odin vs Kenichi fight, rather see the fight we didnt get to see during the Ragnarok arc.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems that the upcoming Arc might get really interesting if we see Kenichi fight Atlanti, thus we will see him progress more in every department and maybe even getting some new Elder's special moves.
    And of course I agree with everyone that it would be damn great to see Ogata Ishinsai finally fight. We ,ight also see Tanaka as he wanted to get revenge on him.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

I was re-reading the chapter and I noticed that the next arc is gonna be about the info of the CD that they got from okinawa, probably is gonna reveal a face or a secret from any member of yomi or yami

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    I was re-reading the chapter and I noticed that the next arc is gonna be about the info of the CD that they got from okinawa, probably is gonna reveal a face or a secret from any member of yomi or yami
    How do you figure that? lol

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    How do you figure that? lol
    Last page: the hint of the next chapter

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone know what does " next issue new development" mean?!!!

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    does anyone know what does " next issue new development" mean?!!!
    Hm...? Next issue means...that there's gonna be a next issue, and new developments means... New developments for god sake what the hell do you mean? There's gonna be a new arc in next chapter and that's it is not bloody rocket science

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast