Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Shintaro Natsume (18)
• Height: 5 feet 11 inches
• Born on 2 of August
• Right Hand of Tohoshinki Kanzaki
• He love to watch other ones fights
• Natusume is actually stronger as Kanzaki, but hates to carry responsibility of a Tohoshinki. That why he join Kanzakis gang.
• Although he saying such as, “I never get tired, keep on watching Kanzaki-kun, is he actually a Daredevil.
• He jobbing in a Drugstore
Lol, And I even have thanked your post before, Black Hawk.
Didn't remember I had seen this thread.
---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------
Do you people still believe that Natsume will play a big role sometime in future?
I lost my faith about it. It is a pity...such potential wasted.
At first I totally thought he was going to wind up being Oga's final opponent of the first arc. I was surprised that he was just an ordinary dude who for some reason hides his power. I do like him as a character, but like many characters in Beelzebub, I want to see him get a full fight that isn't interrupted. Still, it's not like you can expect for anything with Beelzebub, it's just too damn unconventional! XD