Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you expect from the next arc ???

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Viole/Baam with "all his team" would overwhelmingly win another test and proceed to the next floor

5 25.00%
  • an encounter with teammates that Viole/Baam had in part 1, would be inevitable

6 30.00%
  • all kind of random characters from part 1 would finally show themselves again (like for example rankers like Lero-ro and alike , or princesses like Yuri,...)

4 20.00%
  • a third party would make their appearance (like for example FUG)

10 50.00%
  • if you think about something else click on this link and write in that thread your opinion

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Yeah I also thought about it like that, 80 chapters are not a little, but to be honest, Rak got me in his first appearance to love him, Quant was also just awesome. Even Ship Leeso and Koon got me by first sight, for the rest of the characters you might be correct.
    Well, yeah, I know what you mean. Except for maybe Wangnan himself, I can't say that any of them got me on first sight (not counting Baam/Viole since he isn't exactly "new"). However, on the other hand Yeon, Teddy and Akraptor have been growing on me and I have hope of coming to rather like the others as well (even the spoiled Prince), so things doesn't look bad as far as the new characters go (for me, at least)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

hello, when translations chapter out? thank you.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ellider18 View Post
    hello, when translations chapter out? thank you.
    Firstly congratulations and welcome in mangahelpers community

About your question:

The Company translations are usually out before the next RAW chapter comes out.

Occasionally northerncolors realeases a fast translation on his own accord (if he has time and feels like doing it).

This time northerncolors didn't translate the chapter, but you can still find translations on TOG wiki:
    http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Use..._II_Chapter_21

Anyway I hope that helped...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading this chapter, I'm enjoying the general direction a lot more now.

I feel like the walls Baam put up as Viole crumbled just a little. I want to see them crumble a LOT more, but I'm happy that things are finally seem to be moving in that direction. So it can recapture the magic of part 1 a little more than I think it has been able to do.

The direction I really want to see things take is to explore what happened to his old comrades (i'm starving for more Androssi dammit) or to throw this new group into so really hot water. Make them rely on one other and pull the group together.

----------------------------------------------------

I don't want any FUG stuff right now. Mainly because I'm kinda holding Baam's reintroduction, which I really haven't liked, against the concept. I'd like to see his character move on a bit and have the story come back to that when he's completely free of his "Dark phase".
    Last edited by Jammin; June 30, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! What an intense chapter. I loved it. Really cool, and the speech was purely awesome. I think all the characters were developed excellent in this test, and everyone now has a clear motive and an awesome background.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter almost made me wish that Wangnan was the main character, I really want to see his -maybe futile- struggle to change the tower itself. I think that right now he might have a more interesting reason to climb than Baam.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    There's a detailed summary of the chapter on the ToG wiki now if anyone cares :

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Ch._101:_20F

More detailed translation here: http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Use..._II_Chapter_21

Hmm, I have the feeling that this might not be the real big news here. The thing that'll cause the uproar is that Viole, a Regular (and member of FUG to boot) beat a Ranker (which'll be technically true), something that should be extremly rare, especially on the lower levels of the Tower...

Viole beat a ranker?...Viole stood upto Love and gave him a suprising fight but still didn't beat him, Viole lost the fight IMO as soon as Love gripped the connecter... it was a big fail for Viole had wangnan not taken it from Love and given it to him. Love just got played here and that is all no different from how Quant was played by Koon, Andarosi, Baam earlier in season1...ranker being played by regulars is no 'big news'.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    [/B]Viole beat a ranker?...Viole stood upto Love and gave him a suprising fight but still didn't beat him, Viole lost the fight IMO as soon as Love gripped the connecter... it was a big fail for Viole had wangnan not taken it from Love and given it to him. Love just got played here and that is all no different from how Quant was played by Koon, Andarosi, Baam earlier in season1...ranker being played by regulars is no 'big news'.
    *sigh* . True, Viole didn't win the fight, but he won the contest against Love since he managed to take the connector. True, it WAS all thanks to Wangnan's intervention, but the fact is still that Love lost and Viole won. And that's what matters here - it's what the records will show, what the rumors will say - that Viole, a member of FUG won against a Ranker, a near-impossible thing, especially in the lower levels of the Tower...

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter . I was waiting for the translation It was a good start for the 2nd season and i found the 1st test of this new series pretty good . Now with it finished i can't wait for the introduction of the old characters . Also i have a feling we'll see some of Baam's past which makes me really excited . I wanna see how he become so strong.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    *sigh* . True, Viole didn't win the fight, but he won the contest against Love since he managed to take the connector. True, it WAS all thanks to Wangnan's intervention, but the fact is still that Love lost and Viole won. And that's what matters here - it's what the records will show, what the rumors will say - that Viole, a member of FUG won against a Ranker, a near-impossible thing, especially in the lower levels of the Tower...
    well since viole decided not to move alone ,it didnt happen either. as long as rumors go ,the test ended as it was meant to be

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To pass the test they needed 7 teammates 6 rooms. so can some one tell me which room makes the sixth? i can only count 5.
    1.miseng 2.goseng 3.akraptor 4.horyang,prince 5.wangnan, yeon.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4