Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Discussion/162 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 161 Discussion/162 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 160 Discussion/161 Predictions

Beelzebub Chapter 161 RAW

At first I was surprised that Beelzebub is in the bottom of the TOC rank, but in fact this week Beelzebub's rank is 8th.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 160 Discussion/161 Predictions

I loved Oga's reaction to the guy bullying Furuichi, they really are good friends no matter how much the snark each other.
    Last edited by masgrande; June 20, 2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Took off the spoiler tags
    please click on them to help them grow.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Spoiler Thread

English scanlation is out :

Beelzebub chapter 161

As expected.. he is another bishounen. I don't expect that Tamura is a fan of underground UFC match, after all.
    Last edited by Doraku; June 21, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Discussion/162 Predictions

i have a feeling they're related, kaguyama and himekawa =/
    loved how oga was gonna kill him for his friends xD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My first tought on that UFC was Kamarucho, from the Yakuza game. The same conditions only that this is a school. Maybe Tamura love the same kind as me. XD
    In Yakuza(german title name) The UFC is in a Subway station from the Tokyo Tower and only Politics and rich people can come in. And the leader is the biggest informant in the City. I would really laugh, if kaguyama is the same kind, cause he doesn´t look like a fighter overall.

What in my Eyes is the biggest Point is. Himekawa looks more normal and friendly then every other rich Kids at this school. Maybe this will be there biggest lesson of, dont patronise Ishyama students, special this two. Also its fantastic that Oga doesnt react on the patronise, only when his friends get Hurt. For me OGA is a fantastic Character.
    "Give a fuck what other ones think, onyl think about you and your friends"

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, after this chapter all I have to say is 'inb4 Oga blows up this school'.

13. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kick-ass chapter, can't wait for some of Himekawa's back-story to be revealed!!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Freaking' awesome chapter.From what I can see...Beelzebub's chapters are becoming more and more fun and interesting.

I can't believe that OGA,TATSUMI OGA obeyed Himekawa when he was ordered to stop,guess he was serious when he said he'd be Himekawa's underling.Though it must suck that he has to be someone's underling.

Furuichi just made a demonstration of a new face-palm : the ultra face-cake.Priceless.What is more priceless was the fact that he was still eating it from his face.And it was delicious too.

And it seems like even though we thought Himekawa was rich,those guys far out-class him lol.

I can totally see Oga going in the ring,winning all the matches thus making all the money he needs for raising Beel .

Juding from the previous chapters,I've got an eerie feeling that this school will be destroyed before they are leaving the place.From Oga's POV,every problem can be solved with a punch.Also,we saw that Oga actually CARES for his friends,even though his bond with Furuichi is a bizzare one,to say at least.(but that's what actually makes them so interesting)

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Freaking' awesome chapter.From what I can see...Beelzebub's chapters are becoming more and more fun and interesting.

I can't believe that OGA,TATSUMI OGA obeyed Himekawa when he was ordered to stop,guess he was serious when he said he'd be Himekawa's underling.Though it must suck that he has to be someone's underling.

Furuichi just made a demonstration of a new face-palm : the ultra face-cake.Priceless.What is more priceless was the fact that he was still eating it from his face.And it was delicious too.

And it seems like even though we thought Himekawa was rich,those guys far out-class him lol.

I can totally see Oga going in the ring,winning all the matches thus making all the money he needs for raising Beel .

Juding from the previous chapters,I've got an eerie feeling that this school will be destroyed before they are leaving the place.From Oga's POV,every problem can be solved with a punch.Also,we saw that Oga actually CARES for his friends,even though his bond with Furuichi is a bizzare one,to say at least.(but that's what actually makes them so interesting)
    First of all welcome to our beelzebub section and everyone who visit us.
    The most points i can agree with you but one thing is not Beelzebub Humor. He will tun up all matches and Himekawa get richer, but OGA not really. I thing the Great Demon Lord will gift him with the 50 yen he lost, to buy mini crocqqeuts or delishstick. Oga will be really happy about then he can buy some meal know or total crazy that is everything that he becomes from " The greaty". XD
    Last edited by Black Hawk; June 21, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome xD.

And Oga getting back the 50 yen he lost ? That would be really awesome .

Got any ideas regarding the "item" they are looking for ? I am thoroughly searching my brain,but I can't find anything...heck,even Himekawa knows what it is.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome xD.

And Oga getting back the 50 yen he lost ? That would be really awesome .

Got any ideas regarding the "item" they are looking for ? I am thoroughly searching my brain,but I can't find anything...heck,even Himekawa knows what it is.
    I think so i dont believe that the great demon lord will invite him or visit him. No matter how famous they are now also in the Demon World. So the 50 cent should be enough and its getting delivere with the Demon Express, the way he lost he get it back.
    There are two ideas i got what they search. When its really so serious like greaty say, the book with all information about all the rich families or maybe one of those pearls we saw in the Demon world. We dont know whats so important about those pearls. That are my predict, cause it must be something whats interisting also for the demon world. And to know all bad things or problems, what politics and rich families have you can work with.

But it also can be some ultimate computer game greaty wanna play. XD

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an awesome chapter! When Tamura makes a rich-kid high school, it is thoroughly over the top. xD Oga and Furuichi were totally acting their age, it was really enjoyable to see them mess about, even though they're on a mission.

What I love about Furuichi is that, even though he got stuck in such a horribly embarrassing situation, he didn't angst about it afterward. I guess the cake must have been that good.

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    I loved Oga's reaction to the guy bullying Furuichi, they really are good friends no matter how much the snark each other.
    Same. You don't screw with Oga's friends, unless you have a deathwish.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    As expected.. he is another bishounen. I don't expect that Tamura is a fan of underground UFC match, after all.
    If Kugeyama was a girl she would have looked too similar to Kyouko. He is appropriately bishie, just like Himekawa. I wonder if he'll have a fanclub next chapter xD (another shoujo trope).

I was really surprised to read that Himekawa got picked on when he was at San Marx, and that he had a friend that he left behind when he moved away. It fleshes out his character in a way that I didn't really expect. Himekawa went from being buillied to re-gaining power (over himself) by buying people out and becoming a tyrant. He could have become an absolutely ruthless bastard, had Oga not sent him into the hospital all those chapters ago.

I also feel like there is a slight similarity between Himekawa and Furuichi, but mostly because they both got bullied as children.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    In Yakuza(german title name) The UFC is in a Subway station from the Tokyo Tower and only Politics and rich people can come in. And the leader is the biggest informant in the City. I would really laugh, if kaguyama is the same kind, cause he doesn´t look like a fighter overall.
    That's really interesting! Maybe its the same way here. They say the key to sucess is having good contacts...what better way to have contacts than to pit them against each other and stay neutral? Kugeyama is kind of what Himekawa aimed to be at Ishiyama, if you think about it.

Welcome to the forum, g0dzax!

I have a feeling the item is connected with the fight club, or at least with Kugeyama. Its most definitely something related to the two of them. Whether its serious or not...we have yet to see. For it to be comedic, I think it would have to be for a specific use. So its not a trophy, or a sword, or whatever. It could be a box of some kind, like Pandora's box. How about a torch with fire? Something mythologically related, definitely.

23. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is opening, hopefully, a very interesting (and maybe a long) arc. I expect some nice character development here from the rich delinquent at least. The main goal itself can be secondary and random, knowing the Demon King.

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast