Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Discussion/162 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 161 Discussion/162 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    I can't believe that OGA,TATSUMI OGA obeyed Himekawa when he was ordered to stop,guess he was serious when he said he'd be Himekawa's underling.Though it must suck that he has to be someone's underling.

*snip*

Also,we saw that Oga actually CARES for his friends,even though his bond with Furuichi is a bizzare one,to say at least.(but that's what actually makes them so interesting)
    I'm more amazed that Himekawa is chanelling Oga's anger towards the fight club. It makes me wonder if Himekawa knew about the fight club beforehand. This could be a fight for whose underling is stronger. It could make for an interesting plot twist.

Actually, Himekawa kidnapped Furuichi and Hilda all the way back in the beginning of the manga, and Oga got really upset even back then. But it was after Hilda revealed she was faking that Oga went all demonic on everyone and blew the place up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    This chapter is opening, hopefully, a very interesting (and maybe a long) arc. I expect some nice character development here from the rich delinquent at least. The main goal itself can be secondary and random, knowing the Demon King.
    I also want the arc to be a bit longish. Even though its missing (in my opinion) some key characters, there is something about the Demon Lord's mission that makes me all geared up. The object that they find might be a red herring, or it could be Chekov's gun. Plus underground fighting is seriously gar and I want Oga to have a pile of bodies behind him, like he did in the Akumano Academy arc.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting if the Arc lasts a bit longer as it may occur that some of these rich boys might be actually strong. If not at Oga's level, but at least at the level of Himekawa and other Oga's friends. Some of them might also be connected to Demons and might be even contracted with some of them, thus might be even a match for Oga if they have some tricky abilities.

P.S. Oga is badass as always protecting his friends.

P.P.S. In this chapter author managed to show how big asses these rich guys are.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd lol if these some of these ridiculuosly rich guys have "bought" a demon,if a may say so,with their money,and that's how they would get really powerful,making a money-contract xD.If not real demons,than some lower class demon's like Kunieda's.

I definitely expect a tournament of a sorts,and Oga participating in it,ultimately winning it.Maybe the prize of this tournament would be the item they are searching for?

Also,this is a chance for Himekawa to change a bit his personality,or to become more rich,or many other things,I see many several possibilities of character development for him.

Like everyone else,I expect this arc to be a bit more long but nonetheless it will be awesome no matter how long it will get.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It would be interesting if the Arc lasts a bit longer as it may occur that some of these rich boys might be actually strong. If not at Oga's level, but at least at the level of Himekawa and other Oga's friends. Some of them might also be connected to Demons and might be even contracted with some of them, thus might be even a match for Oga if they have some tricky abilities.
    This would be pretty cool if it happened. Considering that Beel was suppose to contract with someone with political influence, there could be another human contractor at the school. However, Hilda would have to sense it first. Speaking of which, do you think Hilda would join the fight, or let Oga be the participant while she tries to find the object?

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    I'd lol if these some of these ridiculuosly rich guys have "bought" a demon,if a may say so,with their money,and that's how they would get really powerful,making a money-contract xD.If not real demons,than some lower class demon's like Kunieda's.

I definitely expect a tournament of a sorts,and Oga participating in it,ultimately winning it.Maybe the prize of this tournament would be the item they are searching for?
    If this was a serious manga, there would definitely be a chance for even En to be there, as someone's demon contractee. Maybe the Demon Lord failed to mention the reason this "object" is in the school is because a demon put it there?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would find it hilarious if Oga's last opponent was a girl. Will he fight, or will he chicken out? I'm really anxious to know if Hilda gets wagered in this arc.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2