Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

  1. #1
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Nagato is full heath/power/mobility..... No Pains Paths.

    Madara is not EDO,and No Rinnengan. He has everything else has shown.

    Fight to the death, who wins?

  2. #2
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Going with Nagato. The big Susano would just be instantly eaten with that chakra shield thing.
    Last edited by xXan; June 18, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Going with Nagato. The big Susano would just be instantly eating with that chakra shield thing.
    True.

    But ignoring this one point it would actually be a pretty badass fight. Just imagine Madara's Susanoo slicing Chibaku Tensei like he did through those mountains or wrestling it out against Gedo Mazo.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  4. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    True.

    But ignoring this one point it would actually be a pretty badass fight. Just imagine Madara's Susanoo slicing Chibaku Tensei like he did through those mountains or wrestling it out against Gedo Mazo.
    How could anything coming from Madara not be badass

  5. #5
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    I believe Madara would own Nagato, simply because he has Mokuton Bushins, even without Susano'o they have all the abilities of the original, and 25 ( hell, even 5 of them ) can easily keep Nagato busy while Madara would go for the kill.
    Preta Path isn't omnidiretional, so even if he is busy absorbing Madara's Susano'o, he would be open for a sneak attack from one of the bushins, or the original.
    Then again, nothing in Nagato's arsenal can even phase Madara, that has Flower World as well.

    No Rinnegan against Nagato means shit, since all of Nagato's attacks are "immune" to Madara's Preta Path, which is the only ability Madara used thanks to Rin'negan, making Madara's supposed Rin'negan useless, thus its really no kind of an handicap.
    Nagato would have more chances with his 6 paths alongside him, that way with the shared vision and the whole numerical advantage he would even things out

  6. #6
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    What does "no Rinnegan" mean specifically?

    No Rinnegan = simply no Rinnegan (chakra absorbtion + meteor technique)

    or

    No Rinnegan = no Rinnegan (chakra absorbtion + meteor technique), no Hashiramas cells (chakra boost + Mokuton techniques)?
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

    • ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

  7. #7
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    @Uchiha_Blood

    ST to take out all the clones if no Susano? Also sneak attack on him like Bee? Also don't forget a TON of HUGE summons, GM statue, CT and so on. He does not need Pein for the linked vision. Summons like the dog that can't die and only split into more would be perfect shared vision.

    Personaly i don't see Madara winning here. No Susano and Nagato using ST to blow crep around him, negating any sneak attacks with his summons, using the GM statue to blast crep and so on.

    Wood forest with polen goes down to ST/GM statue stomping about. Or Nagato can just fly up (Deva feat). Then he could probably absorb it as it is a jutsu like any other.
    Last edited by xXan; June 18, 2012 at 08:51 AM.

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Shinra Tensei will blast away any polen near him and then he simply flies up into the sky by summoning his bird or levitating. That's of course if he doesn't go for the big nukes like Chou-Shinra Tensei (which would destroy the forest and scatter any polen into the wind) or Chibaku Tensei (which would suck in everything including the forest and the polen).
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  9. #9
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    ST to take out all the clones if no Susano? Also sneak attack on him like Bee? Also don't forget a TON of HUGE summons, GM statue, CT and so on. He does not need Pein for the linked vision. Summons like the dog that can't die and only split into more would be perfect shared vision.

    Personaly i don't see Madara winning here. No Susano and Nagato using ST to blow crep around him, negating any sneak attacks with his summons, using the GM statue to blast crep and so on.

    Wood forest with polen goes down to ST/GM statue stomping about. Or Nagato can just fly up (Deva feat). Then he could probably absorb it as it is a jutsu like any other.
    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Shinra Tensei will blast away any polen near him and then he simply flies up into the sky by summoning his bird or levitating. That's of course if he doesn't go for the big nukes like Chou-Shinra Tensei (which would destroy the forest and scatter any polen into the wind) or Chibaku Tensei (which would suck in everything including the forest and the polen).
    Shinra Tensei needs a cool off time of 5 seconds, even if those giants Susano'o are blasted away Nagato would have 5 seconds of vulnerability that Madara will exploit.
    As for Chibaku Tensei and the City Buster Shinra tensei, I doubt they can do a thing to Perfect Susano'o, and using both would greatly deplete Nagato's reserves.
    Also he can't use Chibaku Tensei endlessy, every time Madara would bust out of it, and Nagato would need it to contain the Flower World since a normal Shinra Tensei can't blast away a forest of this size

  10. #10
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Nagato has more then ST, that is not vulnerability... He was more then able to deal with Naruto in RM + Bee and not using ST at all...

    Perfect Susano will be absorbed completly and just about instantly, its not even a factor. Same for other Susano. From the absorbed stuff he will get stronger (chakra).

    Also he does not need to blast all of it away. Just levitate up and summon the GM statue to stomp on it...

  11. #11
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    Nagato has more then ST, that is not vulnerability... He was more then able to deal with Naruto in RM + Bee and not using ST at all...

    Perfect Susano will be absorbed completly and just about instantly, its not even a factor. Same for other Susano. From the absorbed stuff he will get stronger (chakra).

    Also he does not need to blast all of it away. Just levitate up and summon the GM statue to stomp on it...
    What does he have?
    Apart from Asura Realm which is useless anyway, Nagato's powers only works in close range, thus he would need to go into a taijutsu battle against Madara.

    As for Gedo Mazo, if he would summon it he would become his wheelchair self, since he would power it with his chakra, and not 7 Bijuus worthy of it like Tobi is doing right now.
    Also what defences he has against the pollen? How would he know what Pollen World is or does? Has he enough chakra to continuously create Chibaku Tenseis?

  12. #12
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Robot arms and crep? They can hold BEE. What would be the problem of fighting Madara in close combat? Just use robot realm arms, summons, chakra shield (when he needs to stop jutsus). If he can stop Bee and RM Naruto with no ST he can to Madara for like 5 seconds before he can trow another one...

    No, the last version of the GM statue when Nagato died (ET and before he was an ET) is the 7 biju version. So he has the curent version and not the other one. Not only that even before it could be used to smash crep with its arms and has. He is probably not as stg but its not really relevant as he has the curent version.

    vs the forest he will be above it as he can fly with bird or his normal levitate move (he is not that of a moron to stay inside the forst and see what it does).

    Also after the CT is up its up. He does not need to keep it up with insane chakra costs. Only when its created. After its stops the gravity is normal up there (no more rocks going up) and he just needs to keep it there. Hell he belived he can hold the Kyuubi there. Just look at Nagato and Deva after the chaneling its finished. It sure as hell does not look like they are putting a lot to keep it like that. Only after Naruto showed to be out is when they stop the jutsu.
    Also not sure what point in my post you where addresing with the CT bit and what you meant with "o continuously create Chibaku Tenseis"? The abovve is just a gues at what you where refering? Not sure of how it applies here.
    Last edited by xXan; June 19, 2012 at 08:23 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Nagato was never shown to use Gedo in battle like Tobi, so he dosen't get that feat. That's like giving Sasuke perfect Susanoo.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #14
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    i dont know man, i think madara would win this one, without the 6 pain bodies nagato was still a badass,

    i just think that madara's power is too vast

  16. #15
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nagato VS Madara (no Rinnengan)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    Robot arms and crep? They can hold BEE. What would be the problem of fighting Madara in close combat? Just use robot realm arms, summons, chakra shield (when he needs to stop jutsus). If he can stop Bee and RM Naruto with no ST he can to Madara for like 5 seconds before he can trow another one...
    Because Madara will totally throw himself at Nagato, despite having his greatest advantage in mid-long range.
    Yeah.
    Others shortcomings =/= eventual Madara's shortcomings

    Quote Quote:
    No, the last version of the GM statue when Nagato died (ET and before he was an ET) is the 7 biju version. So he has the curent version and not the other one. Not only that even before it could be used to smash crep with its arms and has. He is probably not as stg but its not really relevant as he has the curent version.
    Prince Sasuke answered perfectly to this one

    Quote Quote:
    vs the forest he will be above it as he can fly with bird or his normal levitate move (he is not that of a moron to stay inside the forst and see what it does).
    So it will be a draw?
    Also morons like 5 Kages, with the ability to fly thanks to Gaara, also with one knowing what Flower World did, still fell prey of it, so it isn't that certain that Nagato will instantly analyze and discover Flower World's mechanisms

    Quote Quote:
    Also after the CT is up its up. He does not need to keep it up with insane chakra costs. Only when its created. After its stops the gravity is normal up there (no more rocks going up) and he just needs to keep it there. Hell he belived he can hold the Kyuubi there. Just look at Nagato and Deva after the chaneling its finished. It sure as hell does not look like they are putting a lot to keep it like that. Only after Naruto showed to be out is when they stop the jutsu.
    Also not sure what point in my post you where addresing with the CT bit and what you meant with "o continuously create Chibaku Tenseis"? The abovve is just a gues at what you where refering? Not sure of how it applies here.
    Simple, creating a Chibaku Tensei is useless.
    Why?
    If used to trap Madara, he would bust out with Susano'o, if used to trap the clones, he would make others, if used to trap flower world, he would either move to the part spared by Chibaku Tensei ( Flower World has a radius way bigger than Madara's meteors which are roughly the same size of Nagato's Chibaku Tensei ) or simply make another one.
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; June 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts