Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Oonoki, Jiraya, Third Raikage vs. Minato, Deidara, Killer Bee

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oonoki, Jiraya, Third Raikage vs. Minato, Deidara, Killer Bee

The Restrictions (Because I find them to be cheap wins)

- C0
    - Frog Song

The Scenario

- The old men got called out, and they are trying to show these little tykes what real power looks like

The Conditions

- Jiraya starts in Sage Mode (Otherwise he's a sitting duck most of this battle)
    - They know everything about each other
    - They are going for the kill and have picked a neutral battleground in which they each had 12 hours to mess with
    - EDIT: Let's have Oonoki's team start at the bottom of the valley on the water, and Minato's team starts on Hashirama's Statue

The (Sometimes Baseless) Assumptions

- Assume that none of them will collapse of chakra use until the battle is decided
    - Assume that the Third Raikage has Ee's speed
    - Assume that Minato can create up to 2 Shadow Clones
    - Assume that only Jiraya can summon toads and not Minato
    - Assume that they all have no emotional qualms about killing each other

The Battleground

- The Valley of The End
    Last edited by RezzieThaRapper; June 18, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oonoki, Jiraya, Third Raikage vs. Minato, Deidara, Killer Bee

Third Raikage wins this unless Oonoki somehow turns on the geezers and attacks Raikage with Jinton. From the looks of it, there's no other way to hurt Raikage. Minato hasn't shown the kind of power and Killerbee short of bijuu dama can't hurt Raikage either. Even bijuu dama may not be enough. Deidara's bombs are useless against Raikage's raiton cloak.

That is, if they can even touch Raikage.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow 3'th with 4'th speed. WOW. Deidara is going to lose his head off the bat turning this a 3vs2. The old man keeps his distance from Minato's tags/kunai and Raikage acts as a shield till the old man blast Bee to bits with his huge cube like move. Minato is going to teleport a bit around but he has no hope to do anything. If Bee goes full Biju mode it would be really bad as he would be just a big target for the old man to blast...

All in all going with team 1, the 3'h is just invincible here. Even asuming Bee is going to get a bijudama off he can't hit him with the 4'ts speed. He will just charge behind Bee.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the battle would be that simple. If Deidara takes to the air, the only individual capable of taking him on with the available combatants would be Oonoki. I could see Deidara taking the old man out in an aerial battle. Deidara can only hope to evade Oonoki's dust release, but he at least has that option. In the air, Oonoki is going to have no defensive options and he would likely be unable to evade Deidara's attacks. Minato is also more than capable of ending the old man relatively quickly. And once the old man is out the picture Bee has the option to rampage. I'm assuming the strategy against the Raikage would likely be the same chosen by Naruto. How likely that is to occur is up for debate. However, Minato definitely has the skill set to accomplish the move. As much as I love Jiraiya, I don't see him as a good match for Deidara, Minato, or Bee. He just doesn't present the same level of immediate threat as the other two. Although his toad summons could be problematic for Minato, and for Bee if Oonoki remains on the field. Given the potential match-ups of abilities and styles, I would say that Deidara, Minato, and Bee win. Especially when one considers that Minato has the ability to create two clones, I would say the battle is in their favour.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Wow 3'th with 4'th speed. WOW. Deidara is going to lose his head off the bat turning this a 3vs2. The old man keeps his distance from Minato's tags/kunai and Raikage acts as a shield till the old man blast Bee to bits with his huge cube like move. Minato is going to teleport a bit around but he has no hope to do anything. If Bee goes full Biju mode it would be really bad as he would be just a big target for the old man to blast...

All in all going with team 1, the 3'h is just invincible here. Even asuming Bee is going to get a bijudama off he can't hit him with the 4'ts speed. He will just charge behind Bee.
    I could see this as a possible series of events if Deidara is taken out immediately. If Deidara is immediately taken out, the battle would clearly favour the old guys. But, I can't simply say that Raikage takes Deidara out so quickly without knowing the starting positions or distances between the combatants. And so I've given everyone the benefit of being able to get involved in the action. And with that being the case I think that the Minato. Deidara, and Bee have the advantage.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't take Naruto long to come up with a strategy against raikage... using speed and rasengan... something Minato also has with a greater intellect...

Deidara would probably fight Oonoki right off the bat.. They'd cause a lot of collateral damage since they'd both go all out... but they probably won't harm their teammates to much as this is "The Valley of The End" with a huge body of water at the bottom...

The field can also be used against the Raikage by forcing him to lose his running speed and force him on swimming terms which Killer Bee would do much better at as he is the Octo-Ox...

But since this is the Valley of the end, it does mean J-man can flood the field with Toads, and force Killer Bee into a defensive position...

We also need to realize that Minato can place his seals on the other members of his team, and a well executioned feint involving a tagged clay clone getting hit by dust release and forcing a redirection in theory could happen... along with a variety of things...

hmmm...

I also allowed Minato to use up to two shadow clones at a time... do with that info what you will

--- I know the first team is WAY OP!! And they rule the field thanks to J-Man's Toads!!

--- But the second team isn't full of push overs... Especially if you consider the fact that Minato basically can increase everyone's effectiveness on his team simply by tagging them...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@RezzieThaRapper

Nobody in Minato's team can replicate Naruto's feat... They don't have SM. You need SM for the sensing abilities. Not only that you need SM for the STG and advanced Rasengan it provides. Even asuming Minato could hit Raikage he would not be able to move his hand the same way as his rasengan is not made with senjutsu chakra and he does not have the stg to trow a huge animal into orbit. Then you even gave Raikage the 4'th speed... This means that as long as Raikage moves at full speed this is no longer possible... Now considering a charge like that would be at full speed... Yeah.

Deidara is not going to fight anything going by your OP and you stating how they have complete info someone is going to lose there head right off the bat. Its Bee or Deidara. Not only that the old man is not going to fight by himself, he is going to be on Raikage(like in the manga with the 4'th Raikage smashing Madara) producing insane amounth of damage faster then the other team can follow with there eyes.

How would they posibly force Raikage to go swiming?

How would the fight location help JMan flood the place with toads?

What is Minato going to redirect and how. He needs handseals, open rift (needs good range and time) and then Deidara would need to move its clone in perfect position and then we don't even know how the beam would come on the other side, perhaps the clone would just be hitting as no portal would be oppened.

Also the team is not OP because of JMan, you can leave him out and team 1 would still win.

Now what would SC do for Minato? Allow him to drop faster from exhaustion as he runs around unable to damage Raikage?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@RezzieThaRapper

Nobody in Minato's team can replicate Naruto's feat... They don't have SM. You need SM for the sensing abilities. Not only that you need SM for the STG and advanced Rasengan it provides. Even asuming Minato could hit Raikage he would not be able to move his hand the same way as his rasengan is not made with senjutsu chakra and he does not have the stg to trow a huge animal into orbit. Then you even gave Raikage the 4'th speed... This means that as long as Raikage moves at full speed this is no longer possible... Now considering a charge like that would be at full speed... Yeah.
    Naruto's rasengan was an old plain Rasengan, and Yondaime's reflexes made him react easily to A ( or Ee ) so him replicating Naruto's feat isn't that out of the blue. Nevertheless Yondaime hasn't Rubber Guy to keep the Third occupied, so Yondaime would require way more time to come up with a strategy.
    Then again, knowing the origin of the scar pretty much ends it.

The keys of this match are Oonoki, as usual, and Jiraiya:
    Deidara kept up with Oonoki no problem when they had their brief battle, and, with Yondaime, he can be teleported out of harm's way if he can't evade a particularry nasty Dust jutsu, then again Oonoki can't be careless with them, since they consume a fair lot of chakra, and this is a team battle.
    Team battle that can be resolved by Killer Bee, since he can dispatch Jiraiya easily with a Bijuudama and then help Yondaime if needed, after which it would be a 3 on 1, in which Oonoki simply can't win, since he would need to deal with Deidara, random Bijuudamas from Bee and the inferferences of Yondaime, which is one of the best character in the Narutoverse for support.

As I see it, the second team has more chances to win, yet the first can definitely turn the tables on them if, say, Oonoki whips out a mega Dust jutsu on Deidara at the very beginning, and he can't dodge.
    Though the same thing can be said for the Second team, since Yondaime could tag Bee's back, and then Bee would fire a Bijuudama on the enemies, with Yondaime teleporting on his back together with Deidara.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

No, it was a SM rasengan. It was created with SENJUTSU CHAKRA as in SM he has acces to SM chakra. Its the same Rasengan that blasted Robot real to pieces. Minato does not have the reflexes of a SM user ffs. They go beyong normal senses... Also he reacted to Raikage by instantly moving out of the way... Moving his entire body by normal means and swining his arm is out of the question.

The key is Raikage not the other 2 considering he can't be damaged and even hit its close to imposible if the plot is not holding him back (OP states he has the 4'th speed). Then we have the old man jumping on his shoulders like in the manga and JMan is not even a factor as the team up would completly obliterate the other team. Raikage just tanks and dodges and the old man shoots crep in a huge aoe in front of him.

Bee going full mode would just be a huge target for a combo from Raikage's ultimate chpping thing and the old man's empoering it like vs Susano.. Then that huge jinton that destroyed Susano clones and its sealed.

Deidara is not going to even move from his spot when he considered Sasuke 'so fast" ... The same speed that made Sasuke and Minato into a statue (aside from instant crep) would kill him before his brain could register the attack...

Team Minato can't even put Raikage down so i don't see how his team could posible Bee. Raikage would defenetly blitz Deidara and perhaps even Bee... If Bee get's hit by a combo from Raikage and the old man he is dead in 1 move even with his biju chakra shield. The big version would just be target practice for the old man riding on Raikage's back making any bijudama unble to hit them.

As you can see i am not addresing JMan... Use him and its a 1 sided fight...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

No, it was a SM rasengan. It was created with SENJUTSU CHAKRA as in SM he has acces to SM chakra. Its the same Rasengan that blasted Robot real to pieces. Minato does not have the reflexes of a SM user ffs. They go beyong normal senses... Also he reacted to Raikage by instantly moving out of the way... Moving his entire body by normal means and swining his arm is out of the question.

The key is Raikage not the other 2 considering he can't be damaged and even hit its close to imposible if the plot is not holding him back (OP states he has the 4'th speed). Then we have the old man jumping on his shoulders like in the manga and JMan is not even a factor as the team up would completly obliterate the other team. Raikage just tanks and dodges and the old man shoots crep in a huge aoe in front of him.

Bee going full mode would just be a huge target for a combo from Raikage's ultimate chpping thing and the old man's empoering it like vs Susano.. Then that huge jinton that destroyed Susano clones and its sealed.

Deidara is not going to even move from his spot when he considered Sasuke 'so fast" ... The same speed that made Sasuke and Minato into a statue (aside from instant crep) would kill him before his brain could register the attack...

Team Minato can't even put Raikage down so i don't see how his team could posible Bee. Raikage would defenetly blitz Deidara and perhaps even Bee... If Bee get's hit by a combo from Raikage and the old man he is dead in 1 move even with his biju chakra shield. The big version would just be target practice for the old man riding on Raikage's back making any bijudama unble to hit them.

As you can see i am not addresing JMan... Use him and its a 1 sided fight...
    Naruto's normal Rasengans in SM are exactly that, normal Rasengans.
    He uses them to create smoke for god's sake, him blasting Asura Realm really doesn't mean much since, with two, he didn't blast Animal Realm. With Asura, he had the momentum of the high speed movement.
    As for Yondaime not having the reflexes to pull it off, do prove that A made him a sitting duck by blitzing him, I recall Yondaime reacting to him pretty well.

For the Third blitzing issue, it depends on two things:
    -distance ( he doesn't teleport )
    -other reflexes ( Deidara saying that Sasuke is fast doesn't mean a thing, he evaded Sasuke pretty easily as well )

since its not like they are distanced from each other for, like, 2 meters, I doubt the Third would blitz anyone.
    Same with Oonoki, expecially if Deidara keeps him occupied in an aerial battle. The second team can put down the Third, Hachibi alone managed a draw, and its a manga fact that a beast without a Jinchuuriki is way weaker, that is, to say, they don't manage to replicate Naruto's feat since, again, they have complete info on him, as in they know that Hell Finger > Raikage's Super Body.
    Also if, as you say, Oonoki would blitz them, what prevents Bee from doing the same? Bee fired the Bijuudama in a second, if it was that simple he would simply blast Oonoki when he tries to use his Dust jutsus, obliterating him, and his team as well, making Bee the whole survivor.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Naruto's normal Rasengans in SM are exactly that, normal Rasengans.
    He uses them to create smoke for god's sake, him blasting Asura Realm really doesn't mean much since, with two, he didn't blast Animal Realm. With Asura, he had the momentum of the high speed movement.
    As for Yondaime not having the reflexes to pull it off, do prove that A made him a sitting duck by blitzing him, I recall Yondaime reacting to him pretty well.

For the Third blitzing issue, it depends on two things:
    -distance ( he doesn't teleport )
    -other reflexes ( Deidara saying that Sasuke is fast doesn't mean a thing, he evaded Sasuke pretty easily as well )

since its not like they are distanced from each other for, like, 2 meters, I doubt the Third would blitz anyone.
    Same with Oonoki, expecially if Deidara keeps him occupied in an aerial battle. The second team can put down the Third, Hachibi alone managed a draw, and its a manga fact that a beast without a Jinchuuriki is way weaker, that is, to say, they don't manage to replicate Naruto's feat since, again, they have complete info on him, as in they know that Hell Finger > Raikage's Super Body.
    Also if, as you say, Oonoki would blitz them, what prevents Bee from doing the same? Bee fired the Bijuudama in a second, if it was that simple he would simply blast Oonoki when he tries to use his Dust jutsus, obliterating him, and his team as well, making Bee the whole survivor.
    I will solve the blitzing issue like this... since I really dislike the idea of OHKO's in fight threads... Let's have Oonoki's team start at the bottom of the valley on the water, and Minato's team starts on Hashirama's Statue -- yes, I will add it in on the OP

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Also no one thinks Minato's clones will be more than a nuisance..?

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    Also no one thinks Minato's clones will be more than a nuisance..?
    Against those opponents doesn't really change too much having 2 KB or not imho:
    -Jiraiya can be dealt with swiftly even with him alone
    -The Third can't be damaged by one, two, three or ten ( ok, maybe I'm exhagerating ) Yondaimes in a conventional way
    -Oonoki would stay the hell away from even one Yondaime, since he wouldn't risk being blitzed the moment he goes in close range

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    It didn't take Naruto long to come up with a strategy against raikage... using speed and rasengan... something Minato also has with a greater intellect...
    You're forgetting the fact that Hachibi told him what happened. In this fight, I'm not sure if Hachibi will have the time to tell Minato and Deidara how to take out Raikage.

Though I do think Minato would be able to do that with his reflexes. And since Minato can tag anything, he could tag his teammate and Raikage so that when Oonoki uses Jinton on one of his teammate, he can Hiraishin to Raikage, grab him, and use him as a shield. Jinton should be able to destroy Raikage.

But even that's a stretch considering how durable Raikage is. He'll be extremely hard to hit too, for anyone but Minato.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Kirabi have Samehade, because if he does, then he has the means to weaken the Third Raikage and potentially block Onoki's attacks. Or he could do a full transformation and launch a Bijuu Blast, which would allow Minato and Deidara to come in for a surprise attack after the old guys counter/avoid it.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

How can Samehada weaken the Raikage? Unless you mean take his chakra from him. Looks like he has tons of chakra though, if he was able to fight for three straight days.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not merely take his chakra from him, but one swing should remove the Lightning Cloak for a moment, allowing the Third Raikage to be attacked directly. Kirabi could easily set up an opening for Minato or Deidara to strike during that moment, when the Raikage wouldn't be as invulnerable.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast