Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 376

Thread: The 5 War Potentials

  1. #181
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    One question. What the hell does it have to do with anything? How can you say how strong is Kyoraku or Ukitake or even Shinji, when you don't know their bankai? Right, you can't. And you really think defeating Bach is matter of using FGT? No freakin' chance. He'll have to boost his power FAR beyond Dangai level. Juha was even with Yamamoto without Vollstandig I guess. When Yamaji was in shikai he was no match for Juha. And I believe Juha has something like his own bankai, then Vollstandig, and then Yamaji's bankai. That makes him... oh well, STRONGER than Dangai Ichigo. He has bankai that evaporates water from the air and from other's bodies (Kyoraku's lip). If he kept it up, it would have been disaster. Too long fighting with this bankai and everyone would die.
    You are repeating yourself, REPEATING YOURSELF. I don't know how strong those two will be in their bankai but I know they will pale in comparison to Yama's power.
    Since you delight in repeating a post you have no proof off, I won't indulge you by putting effort into creating a post to counter yours. I will also repeat myself.

    "You are assuming A LOT of things you have no proof of backing. Bach defeated a shikai Yama that has exhausted his power SO WHAT?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510/12

    What does that have anything to do with FGT Ichigo?
    Aizen started becoming Yama's superior the moment he undergo his first transfiguration with the hogyoku & he could have easily defeated Yama at full power yet after undergoing his 2nd(& 3rd) transfiguration, it was mocked by Ichigo. Before Ichigo even began to use his FGT,

    He outright played with Aizen's devastrating strikes http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57111-1...apter-418.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57111-1...apter-418.html

    Slapped Hado 90 which is able to disort time & space when fueled with his new found power http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57111-1...apter-418.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57111-2...apter-418.html

    A simple Ken'a'tsu from his sword is able to complete vaporized mountains leaving nothing. http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57111-1...apter-418.html
    A KEN'A'TSU OF ALL THINGS.

    Aizen(hogyoku) realising he was no match for Ichigo was forced into another transfiguration.
    He did a tiny concentrated beam http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html
    Capable of this level of destruction http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html
    and Ichigo didn't even care do dodge, block or anything. He just stood there and took it like nothing.

    It is funny how Ichigo could have complete negated the beams damage simply by releashing reiatsu but he didn't. He just took it.

    We then move on to here http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-1...apter-419.html
    Aizen after brutally smashing Ichigo's body wanted to finish Ichigo off with multiple beams (forming rings around Ichigo).

    Ichigo at this point was outright annoyed & insulted by Aizen's silly attempts to take him out therefore he easily destroyed those rings of beams sorrounding him with a swing http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-2...apter-419.html
    This ony proves that without the regenerative & transfigurative properties of the hogyoku, Aizen would be doomed without Ichigo ever using the FGT.

    Ichigo finally used FGT to competely annihilate everything. http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-2...apter-419.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57474-1...apter-420.html http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57474-2...apter-420.html
    AND YOU SPEAK OF THIS FORM'S POWER AS THOUGH IT'S SOMETHING THAT CAN EASILY BE ACHIEVED? Even by chatacters like Shinji?(who was Aizen's inferior at base?) and you call me an idiot because I think that's totally bogus? pfft

    We don't have anything to quantify where Ichigo's FGT or his ultimate bankai form stands in the food chain but we know it's at the very top of the food chain. "

    We know FGT is a tech that brings Ichigo to his full potential but that power takes everything out of him, even his power. Now you randomly claim Juha is "STRONGER than Dangai Ichigo" out of nowhere just because he has Yama's bankai. Yeah that's bogus.

    you also assume Bach (a quincy) has his own bankai?. How much are you gonna assume things you have no proof of backing?

    For all we know this guy may not even be the final villian and may be taken out of the story in a few chapters.
    Last edited by Kay3795; October 29, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #182
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    you also assume Bach (a quincy) has his own bankai?. How much are you gonna assume things you have no proof of backing?

    For all we know this guy may not even be the final villian and may be taken out of the story in a few chapters.
    Yup, Juha has Zanpakuto, lives like over 1000 years and you say he is normal Quincy, which would make him normal human with high spiritual awareness and reishi control.

  4. #183
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Well the sword he had didn't actually look like Zanpaktou...
    And about his longtevity... It seems that those Sternenritters aren't normal humans. Their powers allow them to not only gain a longtevity, but also a damn verssion of high-speed regeneration. Remember, when Kirge was in Vollstandig fighting Allon his neck was broken and he managed to put it back quite easily, when normal human or even Shinigami would have been dead in such situation.
    So obviously they aren't humans no matter how e look at it.

  5. #184
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Yup, Juha has Zanpakuto, lives like over 1000 years and you say he is normal Quincy, which would make him normal human with high spiritual awareness and reishi control.
    We don't know what made Bach live for over 1000 years. Perhaps quincies have a way of living long (which shoudn't be a suprise considering the freakish experimentations they involve themselves in). Ryuuken is also a quincy who knows Isshin very well(he even knew when his powers returned), he probably is older than he looks so should we assume he has a Zanpakuto too?
    Yama seem to be suprised that the quincies can bankai. He fought (fake) Bach but he never questioned once why he didn't releash his Zanpakuto. If he had a Zanpakuto of his own how does this statement make sense? http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/508/11

  6. #185
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Well, it seemed that his sword was the same as Kirge had. It was another one of Quincy's tools. At least until we are told otherwise.

  7. #186
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    I hope you can keep the heated discussion civil ^^ - Darjaille

    ----

    Anyway, IMO the war potentials are just certain persons who could be dangerous to VR, atm I don't think it's anything else if Kenpachi is one. Yama was not, because Bach/VR was sure that he'll be dealt with.
    Ichigo IS very strong, his bankai can not be captured, and supposedly he's an awesome super special hybrid... Kenpachi is THAT dangerous and his power can't be limited by stealing his bankai like they can with other strong individuals. Aizen.. is Aizen
    Then I'd guess Ishida... maybe both Ishidas. I think Ryuuken definitely isn't a part of VR, and he must be a complete monster, no bankai to steal too... and they do think highly of Uryuu too, but that might not be it. Other than that... I don't think they have a reason to fear Inoue, and Opie didn't say anything about her when she fought him (tried) in HM, so Inoue not. Nothing about Urahara too, so that leaves, well very very likely Isshin. That's my take on it anyway.


    ex oriente lux

  8. #187
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    We don't know what made Bach live for over 1000 years. Perhaps quincies have a way of living long (which shoudn't be a suprise considering the freakish experimentations they involve themselves in). Ryuuken is also a quincy who knows Isshin very well(he even knew when his powers returned), he probably is older than he looks so should we assume he has a Zanpakuto too?
    Yama seem to be suprised that the quincies can bankai. He fought (fake) Bach but he never questioned once why he didn't releash his Zanpakuto. If he had a Zanpakuto of his own how does this statement make sense? http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/508/11
    If we knew what Juha is capable of from the start it'd be boring. Not mentioning the fact, that that sword was FAKE, like the man wielding it.
    Last edited by Duniak; October 29, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

  9. #188
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    If we knew what Juha is capable of from the start it'd be boring. Not mentioning the fact, that that sword was FAKE, like the man wielding it.
    Not the point. The point is that Yama who fought Bach 1000 years ago never thought it was strange that he didn't use his Zanpakuto.
    The other point is that quincies somehow have a way of experimenting with their mortal bodies and that possibly gives them the ability of longevity.

    I agree that if we knew what Bach is capable of it would be boring but the thing is we don't know what Hogyoku Aizen, FGT/Ultimate(especially) Ichigo are capable off either. We cannot quantify at all where these two stand. For all we know we may never see FGT again (considering the fact that it takes away all Ichigo's powers).

    So all you are doing so far is assuming where Bach would be at in the food chain. Him defeating a wornout shikai Yama is hardly a feat to get excited about.

  10. #189
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    If Kubo is trolling it would be

    Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Rukia


    XD

  11. #190
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Well, not Rukia and Chad for obvious reasons. They are and seems that always would be useless characters on a powerscale.
    Orihime has a broken ability, but no matter how we look at it, she can't be a real opponent to mostly anybody as she is damn weak in terms of fighting power.
    About Uryu. Let's see what he would be able to perform after training and then it would be possible to discuss if he is one of the War Potentials, cause now he is too weak for being one.

  12. #191
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Chile
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    The War Potentials are the ones who can be more possibilities to be recruited by VandenReich. Ichigo must be trained by his white father, Aizen was asked to be part of the conboy and Kenpachi has an attitude who you can say, this man wants fights, it doesn't matter where he can obtain it.

  13. #192
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    I wonder if Harribel is one of the War Potentials. Despite her somewhat shoddy performance in Fake Karakura, she is an exceptionally powerful being in the scheme of things. Stronger than any Quincy who's not a Stern Ritter, and maybe even stronger than some of those, since Bach went so far as to fight her personally. He made sure to capture her, rather than kill her, and we've already seen that the Vandenreich are capable of turning Arrancar into some kind of Quincy hybrid. As the most powerful known Hollow or Arrancar, the VR could have deemed her worth bringing over to their side.

  14. #193
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Well, I can see Chad and Orihime becoming some sort of Potentials only if they get Shinigami powers from someone. Then they will have a possibility to become considerably stronger and more relevant to the story as right now they are just useless in any fight against Quincy, because even combined as they are now Chad and Orihime can't do anything against average Quincy from Vandereich.

  15. #194
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    These War Potentials are obviously dangerous individuals that have to be dealt with one way or another. But i'm starting to guess that they can also be characters the VR want to try to recruit to their side.?? Ichigo, Aizen both have been mentioned in dailouge to try and turn coat, Ichigo by force Aizen by choice....I believe Ryuken or Isshin maybe just one of them or both.

  16. #195
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    I'm guessing the last two are Ryuuken and Urahara. Urahara's intellect is pretty dangerous, I'm sure atleast Bach knows Urahara helped stop Aizen. He was watching Fake Karakura after all.

    Also don't forget Mayuri. He collected Szayel Apollo's research data, and Szayel could negate a Bankai. So he's likely to be a threat to the bankai-medallions. (And he's generally smart)

    Ryuuken, well he's a Quincy so he knows how to counter the enemy and probably has intel on them, and he doesn't have a Bankai for them to steal.

New Reply
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts