Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5 War Potentials

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 5 War Potentials

five war potentials can be
    ichigo (hero)
    kenpachi(brute)
    aizen(troll)
    mayuri(psycho)
    yoruichi(rebel)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deadsuit View Post
    I wonder if Aizen is a potential because his bankai has never been truly revealed. Kenpachi has to make a comeback at least learn shikai or bankai, otherwise wtf is the point of him being a potential?
    He can fight at a Bankai level without having a Bankai, meaning Sternritters would be, theorically, in trouble ( since, as confirmed, they greatly fear Bankais ).

Imo the fourth is clearly Ishida, the fifth is either Urahara or Isshin, judging either by Urahara's hype and Ichigo's close ties with Bach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahaha being a War P? I highly doubt it. The Sternritter nor their subordinates nor his Majesty never made mention of him at all.
    Besides why would he be a War P? In fact what is a War P in the eyes of Bach? He didn't even consider Yama as one so this has more to do with just power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

my list:
    aizen
    ichigo
    ichicome
    Kubo

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deadsuit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

urahara must have shown his bankai to become captain, however deadly it may be. So the SR can prob steal his as well, if he doesnt come up with a way to block the medallions. He needs to reverse the medallions, not just block them. Zanka no tachi South will prob bring back all the shinigami that have been killed in the first round of the war

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple things dead suit. Yama said the South brings back those who have died by Ryujin Jakka's flame... It doesn't bring back dead people in general and also it doesn't matter what Urahara bankai is, apparently if you are as strong as him or stronger you can steal and effectively use his bankai against him.
    Last edited by cracker; November 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

What's a bunch of skeletons gonna do? Well, I'll admit it is an EVIL tech capable of causing an emotinal uproar for some characters but at the end of the day, they are just skeletons to be smashed into pieces.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to check the chapter again... They did seem weak but did they cause Royd defensive spell to cease... The spell he said would have torn Yama asunder.
    Maybe the Skeletons were a setup for the North tech. which seem to be a projectile version of first tech.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    I'd have to check the chapter again... They did seem weak but did they cause Royd defensive spell to cease... The spell he said would have torn Yama asunder.
    Maybe the Skeletons were a setup for the North tech. which seem to be a projectile version of first tech.
    skeletons being weak or strong depends on whome they are being used against...

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    What's a bunch of skeletons gonna do? Well, I'll admit it is an EVIL tech capable of causing an emotinal uproar for some characters but at the end of the day, they are just skeletons to be smashed into pieces.
    At least, fighting this many enemies should wear down anyone. Sometimes, there is strength in numbers.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Norio's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe my viewpoint doesn't fit in some people's minds...

Ichigo (Hybrid, with a bankai that can't be stolen)
    Kenpachi (Strong without a bankai)
    Aizen (Hax ability)
    Ginjou (Hybrid, maybe his bankai can't be stolen too)
    Ishida (Potential to become strong quincy if he learn the new techniques)

yoruichi(rebel)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaraki just became a war potential all over again, imo hes the strongest member of the remaining gotei 13.

I could see Ginjo as a possibility, hes a strong hybrid....scratch that, Ginjou probably isnt even on the quincys radar. But that means hes a secrect weapon

Maybe Issin, Bach probably knows Issin.

We hav yet to see the full extent of shunkou i believe and its already been portrayed as bankai level. So yoruichi could be one too.
    Last edited by conn-man; March 03, 2013 at 10:28 PM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

The 5 War Potentials?

1 Kenpachi

2 Byakuya

3 Ichigo

4 Inoue

5 Uryu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Just going to update this abit.....

basically we know 3 of the 5 war potentials which are:
    Ichigo
    Aizen
    Zaraki
    These are the only 3 confirmed as WP's

With these being confirmed by JB it shows that anyone that was in SS at the time of the attack was outed, so let's look at who could be next who are still alive but have yet to be engaged in a battle with Quincy, There are loads of characters but im only going to say who i think the top contenders are...

Let me start by saying, Ginjo is probably at the top of this list only because if he has anything close to the power he had against ichigo he could easily overwhelm any quincy due to his speed, plus and or defense's & offensive abilities, the only reason he lost the fight with ichigo is because he saw that ichigo didn't care about what SS has done in the past he just cares about protecting the people he cares about, battles in bleach have show time and time again that underneath the "powerlevels" has most like to call it, there is an emotional battle, and unless the emotional development of ichigo is above that of his enemies he will inevitably win

then we have Isshin.... and i say this loosely only because if you look at it logically he should be above most captains fighting Aizen(caccoon) on par, while apparently Aizen trashed "8"captains base form (this gives me the impression Isshin is actually RG) But then again he was saved by masaki, something hurt him don't know what/why just yet.

Yoruichi, now i think she is a high contender basically due to her abilities as fighter, she has some major skills and has shown that she can fight on par with some heavy hitters without the need of shikai/bankai ([reason for bold] we have seen pretty much everyones Shikai apart from hers so i think there is a major reason for this which is yet to be reviled, or has been subtly hinted at)

I know this would make six but i think 2 out of 3 above have a higher possibility of being Mind-F**ked by Bach
    Last edited by devstauk; March 05, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

The only solid pattern I've seen from these SWP is that they all seem have some form of rivalry with Ichigo. Maybe Ichigo is the trump card and the other 4 are just meant to power him up or sth.

Anyway the SWP seem to be Ichigo's rival from a different race/species/whatever:

Aizen - transcendent or sth like it (He still has the Hogyouku in him).
    Kenpachi - Shinigami

So I'd say the other 2 are:

Ishida - Quincy
    Grimmjow - Arrancar

Grimmjow and Ginjou bother have different manifestations of hollow powers but I'm going to go with Grimmjow because he seems to be more of a rival to Ichigo. Ginjou was planning to leave Ichigo after he stole his powers anyway. Grimmjow actively sought Ichigo out all the time. Besides Ginjou already has a role in the story since we're going to get his flashback but Grimmjow needs to do something. I mean he's a popular character so I doubt Kubo is jsut going to throw him on the sidelines.

I don't think it's Isshin or anyone else due to what Bach said about Yama. He said he didn't make Yama a SWP because he became soft. So a requirement for becoming a SWP is to become ruthless in a way. This makes sense with who we have so far:

Ichigo - mess his mind up right and you can make him do horrible things like when his inner hollow took over his body.
    Aizen - obvious
    Kenpachi - Yama was afraid he'd revolt if he kept training him. However why would Kenpachi revolt? It sounds strange but Yama seriously considered it so I presume there's a dakr part of Kenpachi we don't know about.

Ishida is a Quincy so it shouldn't be too hard to get him to go against the Shinigami. The VR seem to have some arrancar brainwashing method si getting Grimmjow on their side shouldn't be too hard. I don't see Ginjou as doing anything evil anymore. I think during the time he spent with Ganju he learnt to forgive the Shinigami just like Ganju.

New Reply
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast