Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 376

Thread: The 5 War Potentials

  1. #346
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    2. - Kukaku Shiba - As well as her intelligence, she also lacks the weakness of having Bankai as her greatest asset as is already strong with her proficiency is Kido and physical strength. Although my reasoning goes a bit deeper than that. If the theory that Yhwach wants to bring the 5 SWPs together to attack the Royal Guard/Soul King then she would be a key factor in this. If that is his goal then he would need to have some way to get there and the Tenchuran would be the best choice. But if attacking the Soul King isn't part of Yhwach's plan, although I don't see why it wouldn't be since he will have to do that at some point, then I doubt she'd be considered special by him.
    I think your on to something with Kukaku, just purely because if indeed Ywach/Juha is after the Soul Kings throne (my opinion is he isn't) he would need a way there, Considering she has the facilities to be capable of such feats this would make sense, not only that but i think the Shiba family as a whole are actually deeper then we originally think. In some respects i think noble families as a whole play a huge role in this Arc and the Shiba are at the foot of it.
    Spoiler show

  2. #347
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    18
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I think your on to something with Kukaku, just purely because if indeed Ywach/Juha is after the Soul Kings throne (my opinion is he isn't) he would need a way there, Considering she has the facilities to be capable of such feats this would make sense, not only that but i think the Shiba family as a whole are actually deeper then we originally think. In some respects i think noble families as a whole play a huge role in this Arc and the Shiba are at the foot of it.
    Now that I think about it, there's not been any indication as to why the Shiba Clan lost their status as a Noble House. I know they lost their only Shinigami "representatives" in quite a short space of time but that shouldn't have been an issue since, as far as we know, two out of the four current Noble Houses don't have any either. I'm not saying it's relative to Yhwach's possible use for Kukaku but it is quite strange. Perhaps they developed a tendency to want to go against the best wishes of the Gotei 13/Soul Society in general? I mean Ganju despised Shinigami before he met Ichigo, but if they were considered dangerous they would have all been taken care of. For all we know Kukaku is actually training the 3 Fullbringers to fight for Yhwach and the reason she thought her Uncle would be "disappointed" is because she's under the impression he wants Ichigo to fight for the Quincy? I know it's pretty farfetched, but it's merely food for thought and not something I think holds any truth to it.

    Actually, another thing I've just thought about is Haschwalth actually pointed out Byakuya's "death." It could have just been because he was injured the most, but quite a few of the captains were at their deathbeds, i.e. Komamura, but Byakuya was the only one pointed out. Maybe you're right about the Noble Houses being of importance.
    Last edited by Tempest Phoenix; June 30, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

  3. #348
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    Now that I think about it, there's not been any indication as to why the Shiba Clan lost their status as a Noble House. I know they lost their only Shinigami "representatives" in quite a short space of time but that shouldn't have been an issue since, as far as we know, two out of the four current Noble Houses don't have any either. I'm not saying it's relative to Yhwach's possible use for Kukaku but it is quite strange. Perhaps they developed a tendency to want to go against the best wishes of the Gotei 13/Soul Society in general? I mean Ganju despised Shinigami before he met Ichigo, but if they were considered dangerous they would have all been taken care of. For all we know Kukaku is actually training the 3 Fullbringers to fight for Yhwach and the reason she thought her Uncle would be "disappointed" is because she's under the impression he wants Ichigo to fight for the Quincy? I know it's pretty farfetched, but it's merely food for thought and not something I think holds any truth to it.

    Actually, another thing I've just thought about is Haschwalth actually pointed out Byakuya's "death." It could have just been because he was injured the most, but quite a few of the captains were at their deathbeds, i.e. Komamura, but Byakuya was the only one pointed out. Maybe you're right about the Noble Houses being of importance.
    They lost Kaien, they lost Isshin, nobody else was strong enough to be a head, nobody was strong enough to hold place in G13. They just became so pathetically weak, that they weren't worth being nobles. Of course Ganju would hate Shinigamis for that decision. It wasn't just to make them nobodies because they lacked power. If Kukaku was working with Bach, she would be sooo dead. It doesn't even make sense. Of course "Uncle" would be dissappointed if he didn't have a chance to explain everything and he got to know about his mother and all from strangers.

  4. #349
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    747
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by lyght View Post
    ichigo is a quincy and aizen isnt a shinigami any more so...
    i think uuryu can be one and the other might be urahara
    Oh, I forgot to say about Ichigo that whilst he is part Quincy, he effectively functions like a Shinigami. His powers take the form of a Zanpakuto and as far as we know, all the Hollows he's killed are purified and sent to SS, putting him on the Shinigami side of the two groups' main difference.

    On Aizen, I'm not sure if he lost his Shinigami power or not. His Kyoka Suigetsu vanished when he lost his Transcendent powers, but it isn't clear what actually happened with him, other than his Hogyoku-given powers disappearing. I was convinced that he lost all of his powers entirely, but that's not necessarily the case. He's still a SWP for some reason. If he was powerless Yhwach would have determined so when he met him, but evidently he's still on the list.

  5. #350
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    They lost Kaien, they lost Isshin, nobody else was strong enough to be a head, nobody was strong enough to hold place in G13. They just became so pathetically weak, that they weren't worth being nobles. Of course Ganju would hate Shinigamis for that decision. It wasn't just to make them nobodies because they lacked power. If Kukaku was working with Bach, she would be sooo dead. It doesn't even make sense. Of course "Uncle" would be dissappointed if he didn't have a chance to explain everything and he got to know about his mother and all from strangers.
    Your confusing the situation with Shiba or any other clan in league with Ywach, now if you talk about recent nobility within the Goeti 13 then yes i do believe it could be possible with all that is really going on.
    Spoiler show

  6. #351
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say about Ichigo that whilst he is part Quincy, he effectively functions like a Shinigami. His powers take the form of a Zanpakuto and as far as we know, all the Hollows he's killed are purified and sent to SS, putting him on the Shinigami side of the two groups' main difference.

    On Aizen, I'm not sure if he lost his Shinigami power or not. His Kyoka Suigetsu vanished when he lost his Transcendent powers, but it isn't clear what actually happened with him, other than his Hogyoku-given powers disappearing. I was convinced that he lost all of his powers entirely, but that's not necessarily the case. He's still a SWP for some reason. If he was powerless Yhwach would have determined so when he met him, but evidently he's still on the list.
    From what I can see, he lost his Kyoka Suigetsu (as in his Zanpakutou/Asauchi), but he hasn't lost his powers whatsoever; he's basically been disarmed. It's evident that his powers still remain, as he managed to alter Juhabach's perception; he just can't manifest this power as effectively as he's lost his Asauchi...

    ...Wait a minute...he created the White Hollow didn't he? If Aizen has a White Hollow hidden somewhere in the Soul Society, he might be able to subject himself to it and regain his Zanpakutou (although it may be slightly different due to the fact that its being manifested by a White Hollow rather than an Asauchi)...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

  7. #352
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,634
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    We can officially add Uryuu Ishida now among the 5 War Potentials.

    1-Ichigo Kurosaki
    2-Zaraki Kenpachi
    3-Uryuu Ishida
    4-
    5-

    2 more to go!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

  8. #353
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    We can officially add Uryuu Ishida now among the 5 War Potentials.

    1-Ichigo Kurosaki
    2-Zaraki Kenpachi
    3-Uryuu Ishida
    4-
    5-

    2 more to go!!!


    Where did you get that Uryuu is a SWP ? Also Aizen is a confirmed SWP.
    My money is on
    4. Kisuke Urahara
    5. Yoruichi Shihouin

    Other candidates :
    5. ? Ryuken/Uryuu/Isshin/Unohana/Mayuri ?

    Reasons :
    - Kisuke : pretty obvious. without the guy, Aizen couldn't have been defeated, even with all of Ichigo's power. He also is the greatest genius of SS, and the one who will probably devise a way to counter the bankai-stealing medallions. In terms of fighting ability, let's not forget he one-shotted Kirge in the coolest way possible ("what, SS is attacked and getting its ass handed to it ? all right playtime's over, let's not waste more time on a guy who is only barely weaker than bankai-Ichigo. bam, he's dead. oh and hey thank you, Ichigo-chan, sure it was all thanks to you...")

    - Yoruichi : without bankai, her fighting ability is still greater than captain-level. she owned Soi Fon, she owned Byakuya, she fought transcendental Aizen bare-handed and lived to tell. Also she might not have shown yet all she's got.

    - Ryuken : possibly the most powerful quincy currently. the fact that JB said that Uryuu is the last true quincy alive is however weird : Ryuken is a pureblood quincy (whereas Uryuu is only three quarter pure, it seems) and he still has powers. Has he already been killed secretely by the VR ? Or is JB unaware of his existence ? Unlikely, since he knows about Uryuu. There is something going on there...

    - Uryuu : it's very possible, especially if JB is fully aware that Uryuu is trying to play games.

    - Isshin : a very powerful shinigami, who is not molded anymore by SS's way of thinking and who might have exclusive intel on quincies. Kind of an unpredictable variable. Stronger than shinigami-Aizen !

    - Unohana : might not be dead (I will always hope !) and even if she is, she wasn't when JB made the list. An extremely powerful shinigami, with potentially the bloodthirst of the original captains which Yamamoto lost, and a very powerful healer, which made her a precious asset and a natural target for the first invasion (go for the healer first, as always !)

    - Mayuri : second smartest guy. Could have figured out the bankai stealing device. Has already experimented on quincies.


    As much as I'm a fan of Kyoraku, I don't think he is one of them. His exact power level is not precisely known yet, but if Yamamoto's power wasn't enough to get him on the list, I don't see how Kyoraku's could. Besides raw power, Kyoraku certainly is very sly and intelligent, and has a kind of ruthlessness that will probably be handy, but again I don't think that is enough.

  9. #354
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    From what I can see, he lost his Kyoka Suigetsu (as in his Zanpakutou/Asauchi), but he hasn't lost his powers whatsoever; he's basically been disarmed. It's evident that his powers still remain, as he managed to alter Juhabach's perception; he just can't manifest this power as effectively as he's lost his Asauchi...

    ...Wait a minute...he created the White Hollow didn't he? If Aizen has a White Hollow hidden somewhere in the Soul Society, he might be able to subject himself to it and regain his Zanpakutou (although it may be slightly different due to the fact that its being manifested by a White Hollow rather than an Asauchi)...
    with what he said when ichigo FGT him, he was also fusing with his zan, so his zampakuto cannot be removed, it is already one with him, even if its power is locked away by the seal, however i do not think the powers he already had from kioka suigetsu have been locked by the seal, he altered ywachs perception of time, i think this is very indicative of him retaining kyoka suigetsus power somehow, i have a theory that might explain this and the bankai theft and what as nodt said, maybe when you loose you zan spirit or become isolated form it, you dont loose the ability to use shikai, since it does not depend on materializing you zan spirit you can use shikai so long as you learned it and are still a shinigamy, thus even in his most sealed state, aizen still has kioka suigetsus power, he is only sealed form using his bankai.
    well that is my theory, what do you think?
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

  10. #355
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Now this has probably annoyed some people since its a bumped thread

    But since the 5 SWP's are relevant i think some thing's need discussing.

    We know 3(possibly 4 maybe even 5 at a stretch) Ichigo, Zaraki, Aizen these are 100%. 4th is more likely to be Uyruu then anyone else, and it could kind of fit with my 5th choice which is Haschwald. So i'm thinking these two due to the way they are going to SK with Jahabach it makes sense since they have potential plus they are at war and Uryuu thinks he's ultra spesh 'licht regen'.


    We kind of know some of whats happening with who they are. What we aren't 100% sure why Juhabach plans to have them. Yet we see him not really care about Zaraki,Ichigo,Aizen.
    Spoiler show

  11. #356
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa and America.
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Now this has probably annoyed some people since its a bumped thread

    But since the 5 SWP's are relevant i think some thing's need discussing.

    We know 3(possibly 4 maybe even 5 at a stretch) Ichigo, Zaraki, Aizen these are 100%. 4th is more likely to be Uyruu then anyone else, and it could kind of fit with my 5th choice which is Haschwald. So i'm thinking these two due to the way they are going to SK with Jahabach it makes sense since they have potential plus they are at war and Uryuu thinks he's ultra spesh 'licht regen'.


    We kind of know some of whats happening with who they are. What we aren't 100% sure why Juhabach plans to have them. Yet we see him not really care about Zaraki,Ichigo,Aizen.
    Was Yamamoto confirmed as one before Yhwach killed him?. I remember him saying something about that.

    Uryuu is not a SWP, because his place amongst Ywhach is "succession", whereas, Aizen, Ichigo and Zaraki are disposable because of their temporary advantages they have, due to their special abilities.

    The SWP selection could be grouped specifically to deal with the Zero Division, so Yhwach, can easily face off against the King of Souls.

    "I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

  12. #357
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member druzod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Krypton on Earth
    Country
    France
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    I dont' kow if it has already been said before. But I think the 2 remaining war powers are Kugo Ginjo and Tsukishima.
    Kugo Ginjo because he might be an hybrid with fullbring hollow like powers, and maybe powerful shinigami powers.
    And Tsukishima with the most deadliest weapon of all Book of the End, and the ability to know everything about anything and anyone, and to minduck some quincies.
    Release the World Engine!

  13. #358
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    You seem adamant that Uryuu isn't a war potential, yet you mention the SWP's could be grouped to defeat the RG. When we 1st saw Uyruu get his letter. Juha stated that the rest would later see his strength, plus he was the last living quincy. Not only does that suggest he will fight an RG later on but we get confirmation in this weeks chapter that 3 of them are going.

    One thing i forgot to mention in my last post, Zaraki fought Ichigo and killed him, if it wasn't for Zangetbach saving him he'd of died, Aizen later fought ichigo in his FGT mode and survived only to be trapped by Urahara. Lastly we have Ichigo as the so called leader of the SWP's. My thoughts here are Juha knows 100% that Ichigo is a hybrid of quincy and shinigami, he also must know that Aizen is the genius behind it, Zaraki was around back when Unohana was an ultra badass and even fought her as an infant, this was back during the slaughter of the quincy or even longer we aren't 100% clear on the dates since it wasn't stated but was a flash back for someone who was around fighting 1000 years ago. Bach also must have now that to be a true successor to the Kenpachi title one must kill the Kenpachi before them but also that Zaraki would inevitably kill Retsu to gain that title, that is no small feat as we saw but my question is how did Juha come to that conclusion? how did he know Zaraki's potential?

    The last two i stated in the post above being Uyruu and Haschwald, Jugo has an ability that is for all we know a tied turner in battles that aren't in his favour. That is a pretty impressive ability and a possible RG killer on its own, Uyruu is difficult since everytime we saw him fight when he was not a SR he was thrown about like a rag doll. But he does have talents.

    In my views there really isn't anyone else that fits the bills when it comes to being SWP's. Only other 2 i can think of is Urahara and Oriheme but they still to e seem unlikely since i doubt those two would do much damage to RG. If indeed that is the reason why SWP's are classed.

    What if the SWP are only meant to succeed the old RG, if Juha wants the throne then he would want new guards surely. If he does take the throne i think 2 of the 3 SWP's could actually turn and say yes those being Zaraki and Aizen. Aizen due to him not being able to do it and he now sees Juha as a better king. Zaraki because he's a battle hungry nutcase.

    I know i'm not correct on much but it is actually something that can be dwelled on and thoerised over
    Spoiler show

  14. #359
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    747
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Was Yamamoto confirmed as one before Yhwach killed him?. I remember him saying something about that.

    Uryuu is not a SWP, because his place amongst Ywhach is "succession", whereas, Aizen, Ichigo and Zaraki are disposable because of their temporary advantages they have, due to their special abilities.

    The SWP selection could be grouped specifically to deal with the Zero Division, so Yhwach, can easily face off against the King of Souls.
    Yhwach actually told Yamamoto('s dead body) that he wasn't a SWP. The reason he gave is that whilst Yamamoto had lots of power his lack of viciousness like he had in the old days made him weak. Plus I assume Yamamoto absolutely had to be killed for the war to progress anyway, so there's no way Yhwach could have used him.

    I'd have thought the SWPs were supposed to be aimed at the RG, but going by Yhwach's latest moves it seems like he doesn't really need them in the Royal Realm, which makes me wonder what he wanted them for in the first place. I get the sense his plans go beyond storming the Royal Realm, but I can't imagine what.

  15. #360
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 5 War Potentials

    I doubt that the special 5 war potentials have anything to do like fight for Bach.

    Zaraki would NEVER side with Bach, if anything he wants to fight him now more than ever. Not to mention that he has real feelings about his subordinates, not to mention he is friends/rival with Byakuya and Ichigo. There is absolutely no chance that Zaraki would fight for Bach no matter what he offered. He enjoys fighting but there are certain things that he respects.

    Ichigo would never EVER fight for Bach, no matter what he was and what he offered. Ichigo is extremely affiliated with SS and owns them a great deal. He truly accepted his shinigami duties. Not to mention he was blazing with fury towards Bach. Ichigo could potentially fight against the Soul King but would avoid fighting with the Gotei 13 or the Royal Guard.

    Aizen is Aizen. He follows no one but himself, and that's all there is to it.

    So it all comes down to this, SWP are ranked based on some form of special power they have that truly makes them dangerous towards the goals of Bach. They are individuals that have the power or means to mess up or completely stop Bach plans.

    On Ichigos case it's pretty obvious what that special power is. He is a Quincy-Shinigami-Human-Hollow-Fullbringer hybrid.
    On Aizens case it's because he is extremely smart, extremely powerful, extremely influential, has a hax ability not to mention being immortal on top of all that.
    On Zarakis case we don't know for sure yet. Sure Zaraki is a total monster when it comes to power but there must be something more with him that makes him SWP. There is still some digging to be done with Zarakis back story.

New Reply
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts