Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Berserk 329 Discussion

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 329 Discussion

Well, it might just be me but she looks younger than the elves we have seen, she appears to be smaller in height as well. That added cuteness because she is younger perhaps? Oh and nice to see Guts so caring and loving in the final panel. Sad though witch girl will be the one he likes I think in the future. :/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

She isn't a elf like Puck. It seems she needs to live in a area like a forest or heaps of flowers. The poor thing was cursed to be born in there with little sunlight. Like Guts she had a fate of being cursed. I think this would be right after Guts kills Gambino because of that arrow wound. So Guts would be a child like Isirdo age etc...so of course he could see the flower spirit and none of the others could.

The 3rd chapter is going to be interesting, I was sad half way in this chapter thinking the poor thing would die but looking at the pages I have hope no I'm pretty sure it will happen unless Guts loses those flowers in the 3rd chapter. I'm sure he will plant them in elfheim bringing her back because its a perfect astral power space and a forest. I am also sure she may heal Guts major injuries, her leaf made Guts skin regenerate, like it was more powerful than the elves healing. So maybe it will recover his sight and right eye.

Also its the first thing Guts has been comfortable playing around him, he always had that wth look with Puck. If this flower spirit is bought back by being planted in elfheim then maybe she'll stay with Guts, She goes well on Guts shoulder. Replacing Puck lol but then again Puck is always with Isidro now.

This chapter made me think, Berserk really hasn't had any sad scenes to watch. (Those who died couldn't say was sad, the omg shock dominated that) Though the scene when Guts left Griffith and Griffith was curling up scared after losing Guts was sad.

final note lol, I have to say I am so glad to read Berserk. No chapter is disappointing, unlike all the other mangas I have read at times they do get disappointing like currently in Gantz. So happy that Miura always delivers, the only disappointment he brings is when he tells us no Berserk for 3 months..
    Last edited by 102jayday; June 21, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

]on what sense maybe like shearke to gat i know witch girl is super cute charming and pretty but i don't tink he will live casca unless she regained her sanity and we got farnese too she got a crush on gat to.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    She isn't a elf like Puck. It seems she needs to live in a area like a forest or heaps of flowers. The poor thing was cursed to be born in there with little sunlight. Like Guts she had a fate of being cursed. I think this would be right after Guts kills Gambino because of that arrow wound. So Guts would be a child like Isirdo age etc...so of course he could see the flower spirit and none of the others could.

The 3rd chapter is going to be interesting, I was sad half way in this chapter thinking the poor thing would die but looking at the pages I have hope no I'm pretty sure it will happen unless Guts loses those flowers in the 3rd chapter. I'm sure he will plant them in elfheim bringing her back because its a perfect astral power space and a forest. I am also sure she may heal Guts major injuries, her leaf made Guts skin regenerate, like it was more powerful than the elves healing. So maybe it will recover his sight and right eye.

Also its the first thing Guts has been comfortable playing around him, he always had that wth look with Puck. If this flower spirit is bought back by being planted in elfheim then maybe she'll stay with Guts, She goes well on Guts shoulder. Replacing Puck lol but then again Puck is always with Isidro now.

This chapter made me think, Berserk really hasn't had any sad scenes to watch. (Those who died couldn't say was sad, the omg shock dominated that) Though the scene when Guts left Griffith and Griffith was curling up scared after losing Guts was sad.

final note lol, I have to say I am so glad to read Berserk. No chapter is disappointing, unlike all the other mangas I have read at times they do get disappointing like currently in Gantz. So happy that Miura always delivers, the only disappointment he brings is when he tells us no Berserk for 3 months..
    it seems that gat want to move the flower to transplanted outside the jail however it seen the flower is loosening the petals so in a sense he want to do a good act of grace but in the end the flower is just too frajiles ( poor little tink to die went she's a kindness being it so sad) i hope she don't have to die.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but a powerful place like elfheim would be sure to revive the flower.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

A scanlation is out on mangareader.

Wow that's a cute story, but I guess it will finish soooo badly.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

please let it be a happy ending......

hopefully at the end it doesn't say "until next time"

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

its going to say until next time, it was announced before the release of the 1st chapter But oh well any chapter of Berserk is Gold.
    Chichi is so cute, heh guts says little young things never think they just do. Thats why he hates little things.
    I wonder if the place he plants it is somewhere near elfheim but during that time elfheim had a barrier like the witches home did.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Chichi is so cute
    I wonder if the place he plants it is somewhere near elfheim but during that time elfheim had a barrier like the witches home did.
    I say no but probaly where he saw those plants or some where else....maybe

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are people even suggesting that the plants the flower in Elfheim?
    He certainly didn't go to Elfheim when he was a kid, and he certainly doesn't have the flower with him now...

And even if he did, it would be long dried, since this occured many years ago...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I was saying I hope he still had them on him like where he kept beliet even if ruin the power layers of the astral world would give it life.
    Yeah he prob plants at that field but maybe im hoping that field is like the witches manor area.

I would like to see Chichi again..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TCG's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Guts doesn't have the flower with him as of the Fantasia arc. If it's revealed he does... well, it won't be. Because Miura's level of writing wouldn't allow such a thing.

Berserk isn't a Shounen.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

He will probably plant Chichi somewhere and maybe he will have to leave before knowing if she is ok
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Frown Re: Berserk 329 Discussion

Yeah but a powerful place like elfheim would be sure to revive the flower.
    The main problem is that gats is he's first time to go to helfhein island went he was a kid he never even hear someone mentioned elfhein island so is he's first travel to elfhein island and went he was carried the flower it was so long ago tha he was no able to meet the band of the hawk at tha time so tha choice is no available.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but remember the witches domain had a barrier you could not pass. The brand of the mark got them through.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible that this flower spirit is the explanation for Gut's heightened sense of astral realization. By chance he saved her by eating the rat but in his near death state it opened his eyes to the other realm which allowed him to she the girl which he thought as a hallucination because of how near death he was. Then she used her power to mend Guts wound but that very power may have granted Guts with more Astral realization and could also be the reason why he was able to stand up against Zodd with Griffith. It's possible that both Guts and Griffith were touched by the astral side in their past and it's what lead Griffith to want to blend the two realities into one. Meanwhile Guts just took it as it was and went on with his own life of survival.

I have a feeling this scene being played out right now may end up in tragedy but it's possible that the flower spirit will be in Elheim which is why they wanted to introduce her now rather then later. It's most likely a foreshadow as to how Guts will heal and it'll most likely be this connection he made to Chiichii that will improve his healing rate tenfold. This however may make Puk feel useless as he wonders around the kingdom and he might have some revelation.

I'm thinking that is Miura is a man for theatrics the 18 pages will finish up the arc then the last 2 pages will be a widespread panel of them arriving at Elfheim since there really is no reason to have anything else happen on the boat ride. The boat ride and encounter was put their to showcase how much has changed since the two realms have turned into one, to have anything else happen on the boat ride would just be unnecessary padding unless he can actually add another arc on the boat ride though I'm sure even he wants to stop drawng boats now lol.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast