Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

42 29.58%
  • Good

47 33.10%
  • Average

26 18.31%
  • Bad

27 19.01%
New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 591 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 591 Spoiler Discussion

happy itachi failed madara was to awesome to go out that way, he is a true FV candidate. dan was great to save tsunade he became casper would have been very bad for madara to out by not actually beaing beat

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    so we should except a soul ( and dead guy ) come and save these so called good guys from konoha in every fight !?

I mean Naruto-Minato , Naruto-Kushina was more than enough ....
    I totally agree with you...Why cannot some good guys die in a war?...Oda killed 2 guys and not really full involved characters..I mean they had less than 50-60 appearances in episodes... Why can't Kishi and Kubo kill some characters who have nothing more to give to the story?.... As someone said b4 it is a WAR!

Now we will have to see how kishi will kill of Madara and Tobi and then have a happy ending...Naruto fans pls do not flame me...If you found the previous chapter awesome then you will be flying from happiness that Dan saved Tsunade...but take off ur NaruGlasses....
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peinfollower View Post
    I mean the thing with Dan saving Tsunade happening now and kinda out of nowhere is stupid, what with how Kishi seems to constantly have souls of dead people saving people. But Madara staying saves it for me because with out him, as far as I'm concerned the Akatsuki haven't been a real threat to the Shinobi Alliance until Madara was summoned. If he still retains his body that means the possible encounters he could have with Sasuke, and Tobi are still there. Speaking of Sasuke now that Itachi is officially gone, and Sasuke's dark side is still nowhere to be seen, I will no longer be taking Sasuke seriously as a villain throughout the rest of the manga until he kills at least 1-2 major characters, but then again, I doubt Kishi is capable of even doing that with the way this war is going.
    even now , Sasuke killed or had hand in death of most characters in this manga .... you see Madara as a villain but he couldn't injure even one signification character in manga ,,, and with kishi soul saving style no one will die from good side ...

so this ninja manga turn to a love manga with some big noise ....

Last edited by shafagh; June 27, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy7GR View Post
    I totally agree with you...Why cannot some good guys die in a war?...Oda killed 2 guys and not really full involved characters..I mean they had less than 50-60 appearances in episodes... Why can't Kishi and Kubo kill some characters who have nothing more to give to the story?.... As someone said b4 it is a WAR!

Now we will have to see how kishi will kill of Madara and Tobi and then have a happy ending...Naruto fans pls do not flame me...If you found the previous chapter awesome then you will be flying from happiness that Dan saved Tsunade...but take off ur NaruGlasses....
    peoples hould not expect tsunade to die wotn happen she has to see naruto become hokage, her dieing was never an option

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine how more Sasuke will hate everyone, when he learns that Itachi died again for nothing and Madara is still there as Edo Tensei.)))

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, the spoilers are confirmed.

Casper + illimited edo Madara,

What a way to go from perhaps the best chapter in years (last week) to this. Kishi sure knows how to go from an edge to an other

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    peoples hould not expect tsunade to die wotn happen she has to see naruto become hokage, her dieing was never an option
    Jiraiya?...I mean Jiraiya saw his student dying and his best friend becoming evil guy and then killing his sensei...And then b4 he could see Naruto becoming really strong (Sage Mode e.t.c) he died....But you will say that in his death he realised naruto was the child of the prophecy...Whatever...if Nagato had all paths in Yahiko's body he could have beat everyone included RasenganBoy...
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha... So it seems Madara was really able to beat ET! Many here (including myself) where guessing that Madara would be able to overcome ET, and many thought it would be by reviving himself... But Kishi just created a HUGE plot hole if this turns out to be true... How on earth didn't Tobirama also breaked free from ET if he was the one who created the Jutsu? Why the F*** was he willing to attack his former student instead of taking control over his own body and charge on Orochimaru? This war is trully Kishi going out of his mind... Thing can hardly get any worse...
    It's not that i'm against Madara, i bellieve that he probably was the best thing about this war, but at the same time the worst... The difference in power between him and the remainig Kages is absurd, and all his "Hashirama praise" is idiotic too... The difference could be justified if this was the power of Madara and Hashirama combined, as well as for ET providing unlimited chakra so he can useSrank techniques one after the other... But his constant praise of Hashirama, how he could be the only one to stop him, how the current Kages are weak and all makes me think otherwise...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well most people already assumed that this wouldn't be the end of Madara but i don't think anybody thought(or rather hoped) that it would happen like this. Now that he is effectively immortal as well as having full control of his body without the worry of edo being canceled he is invincible. Even if Naruto and Sasuke beat him(which i doubt they could) they wouldn't be able to seal him. Nobody in the entire show is powerful enough to beat him in a fight and then seal his soul. The problem with that is that when Madara is finally defeated once and for all its gonna be in some lame ass-pully way.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what's the point to bring Dan if he won't meet Tsunade after all, we didn't even see his ghost technique. So he had to meet her once at least. But I didn't expect it would be this way, wait and see before judging he chapter, things might change greatly depending on how it is justified and showed in the panels.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Well what's the point to bring Dan if he won't meet Tsunade after all, we didn't even see his ghost technique. So he had to meet her once at least. But I didn't expect it would be this way, wait and see before judging he chapter, things might change greatly depending on how it is justified and showed in the panels.
    Indeed, the moment Dan was summoned, we knew he would meet Tsunade.

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    What a way to go from perhaps the best chapter in years (last week) to this. Kishi sure knows how to go from an edge to an other
    Nah, last week's chapter sucked too. It just confirmed for the thousand time what we already knew, and then gave it some extra plotholes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    Haha... So it seems Madara was really able to beat ET! Many here (including myself) where guessing that Madara would be able to overcome ET, and many thought it would be by reviving himself... But Kishi just created a HUGE plot hole if this turns out to be true... How on earth didn't Tobirama also breaked free from ET if he was the one who created the Jutsu? Why the F*** was he willing to attack his former student instead of taking control over his own body and charge on Orochimaru? This war is trully Kishi going out of his mind... Thing can hardly get any worse...
    It's not that i'm against Madara, i bellieve that he probably was the best thing about this war, but at the same time the worst... The difference in power between him and the remainig Kages is absurd, and all his "Hashirama praise" is idiotic too... The difference could be justified if this was the power of Madara and Hashirama combined, as well as for ET providing unlimited chakra so he can useSrank techniques one after the other... But his constant praise of Hashirama, how he could be the only one to stop him, how the current Kages are weak and all makes me think otherwise...
    Perhaps Madara didn't see a soul that come and saved Hashirama in their fight .... I mean , look like get saving by souls is a usual thing among konoha ninja and especially senju who have will of fire .....

in fact Kishimoto ruined his good characters more than bad characters ...

valley of end : Sasuke couldn't kill naruto because QB saved him
    Pain invasion : Pain couldn't capture Naruto because QB become mad and QB couldn't take over Naruto body because Minato come and saved him !!!
    Nartuo Vs QB : QB defeat Naruto but Kushina come and tied him with his chakra ....
    Naruto and Bee Vs Nagato : Itachi saved them !!!
    Tsuande : ....

so what these good guys accomplished by themselves !? getting defeat and get saved by souls and unseen powers !?

he ruined his so called good guys more than bad guys .... even in other fights , bad guys had a limit or problem to using their power correctly ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with most of the comments about this chapter, so what can I add... "hahaha" ---> not . There's nothing more to say i suppose. So let's sum this up:
    Dan"s asspull by saving Tsunade.. CHECK!
    No kage dead as of yet.. really ?? CHECK!
    Madara's proving again to be freaking badass, but in preety weird way (knowing the seals). really?? CKECK!
    I hope the last point about Madara him being alive will prove to be usufull. What I mean by that is: just !@#!@#@ kill someone already.... At least one Kage.. Do i demand so much??
    Peace
    Last edited by Laif; June 27, 2012 at 03:23 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say that there's no way to beat madara. There's actually two ways that he can still "die". One the shiki-fujin that can pull madara's soul out, the other one is the sword of toshoka which seals the person's soul in a genjutsu dream forever. So like Itachi said, there's always a weakness to every technique, no exceptions.

I guess now the tricky part is to get him in a position to use one of the two on him.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi's send-off was angelic and Madara continues to be the master troller. Nice to see Dan's technique finally.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast