Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

42 29.58%
  • Good

47 33.10%
  • Average

26 18.31%
  • Bad

27 19.01%
New Reply
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 591 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

wth.... ok I knew Madara was going to survive... but why like this?!?!
    It would have made more sense if he just used rinnegan - jutsu from the pain guy and revived himself with limited chakra?! or would that not make sense?!
    Hi there! If you read my post you might want to help me improve my english skills by correcting mistakes I made... Thanks!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    why the hell didnt tobirama senju release himself from edo tensei since he himself was the creator of the damn technique ?
    He was under Oro's full control.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

why the hell didnt tobirama senju release himself from edo tensei since he himself was the creator of the damn technique ?
    because kishi hadn't decided then that this could be done and tobi was the creator of edo tensei

kishi's not exactly king of consistency

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    not at the start

they were ace ninjas, and tobirama did recognise it was edo tensei immediately and point out 'it was that kid who summoned us'

he could have done the seals in a split second before oro strutted up to them to place them under his control

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@heavenchoas

Tobirama had a controling knife in his head. He was in robot mode. Madara was just about free and could do whatever he wanted to.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tetrasmus View Post
    Ok, maybe it sucks a bit that Madara canceled the contract, but we should think now 'bout where Madara learned the seals?
    Good observation, Madara's time was before the second Hokage, that would "almost" mean the ET jutsu wasn't invented by the 2nd. Then by whom...?

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Sage Mode View Post
    There are 3 seals to Edo Tensei, 1. The Seal to activate the jutsu is, Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands. To end the jutsu, the hand seals are, Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying "release" (解, kai) (when demonstrating the technique to Tobi, Kabuto lied that the seals to release it are Dog → Horse → Tiger. Lastly, By knowing the specific seal, one can release the Impure World Reincarnation's summoning contract, thus allowing the resurrected to establish free will, and prevent the summoner from deactivating the technique on the said individual. This leaves the said individual effectively immortal with an unlimited amount of chakra. Kabuto clearly did not know this part.
    Foolishness Kabuto Foolishness

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 591 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    Haha... So it seems Madara was really able to beat ET! Many here (including myself) where guessing that Madara would be able to overcome ET, and many thought it would be by reviving himself... But Kishi just created a HUGE plot hole if this turns out to be true... How on earth didn't Tobirama also breaked free from ET if he was the one who created the Jutsu? Why the F*** was he willing to attack his former student instead of taking control over his own body and charge on Orochimaru? This war is trully Kishi going out of his mind... Thing can hardly get any worse...
    It's not that i'm against Madara, i bellieve that he probably was the best thing about this war, but at the same time the worst... The difference in power between him and the remainig Kages is absurd, and all his "Hashirama praise" is idiotic too... The difference could be justified if this was the power of Madara and Hashirama combined, as well as for ET providing unlimited chakra so he can useSrank techniques one after the other... But his constant praise of Hashirama, how he could be the only one to stop him, how the current Kages are weak and all makes me think otherwise...
    The difference between the situation of Tobirama ET and Madara ET : Tobirama ET was fully controled by Orochimaru whereas Kabuto left most of Madara ET free will (use different talisman).

Besides, when Madara makes the seals, Kabuto was not conscious : he can't regain control of the body of Madara to prevent him from breaking free.
    Last edited by Jehu92; June 27, 2012 at 05:10 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Because unlike Madara who had a bit more free will thanks to Kabuto, Orochimaru never gave Tobirama the same free will. Tobimaru was just a mindless zombei lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    Darn u were quicker

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    because kishi hadn't decided then that this could be done and tobi was the creator of edo tensei

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

not at the start

they were ace ninjas, and tobirama did recognise it was edo tensei immediately and point out 'it was that kid who summoned us'

he could have done the seals in a split second before oro strutted up to them to place them under his control

And Kishi messed up too

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

So Madara is still kicking huh *sigh* I guess this is why Tobi wanted to know the seals meant for the Edo . Really frustrating , at 1st i thought it was 'cause of Hashirama's power that was in Madara's body that Madara didn't disappear but that risk was this
    I wonder who is gonna defeat this annoying old man that clings to life like a pest

I was glad that Tsunade and Dan meet each other . That moment was nice , he even saved her and gave his chakra to her . That came at a good time since Tsunade ran out of chakra but still the situation won't change at all.
    The Kages fight will end up being dramatic in the end and someone will have to sacrifice so that the others can live.I think that one will be Oonuki
    Anyway I personally wanna see Naruto's fight right now and i wanna see who Tobi really is !

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darui View Post
    Sasuke can easily cut Kabuto down right there and kill him, instead he's daydreaming at Itachi -__-.

Also, wtf I knew this would happen, Madara is fully restored.

It was so obvious. I thought he would of been a Edo Tensei still because Muu was the one who summoned him but that wasn't the PLOTHOLE.

So many Plotholes, so little time.

So wait, If Madara cancels the Edo Tensei Justu on himself, he gains his perfect body back with Immortality and his Rinnegan?!
    Fuck that shit, we're doomed.
    Yes, seems like the only major flaw, only risk to the user that kabuto also doesn't know of. Remember, he told tobi that there wasn't such a risk, he clearly didn't know. Highly probable why it is deemed the most powerful, and most forbidden jutsu in the entire ninja world.

Maybe it was a flaw he was not aware of himself when he first created the jutsu. Let's say when he did learn of it, he just did not use the jutsu anymore, taking it to his grave. It is also kabuto's fault for leaving the personalities and own mobility in tact. Orochimaru's tailsman exhibited more complete control over the mind and body for very good reason. I seriously want to know how konoha let orochimaru get his hands on such a jutsu? Also what is it in that scroll that has a ultimate plan for the jutsu?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, Kabuto never gave his ET's free will. He allowed them to maintain their personalities. None of them were capable of controlling their own actions.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why didn't Tobirama do the same thing? And then quickly tell his brother how to cancel it too? Weak. Kishi spends years developing Oro, Kabuto, Pain, and Danzou only to have them die before their time. Then he just brings back Madara and refuses to kill him off? Please just end this manga already.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post

not at the start

Its defenetly not the same situation. For Madara he was curently unbound by Kabuto's jutsu. Kabuto released the jutsu. So we defenetly can't say.

Ask yourself why would Madara w8 till now to do it? Also don't tell me he was OK to be someone else puppet.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, if Knowing the seal to releasing Edo tensei makes you immortal, then why is Itachi gone? He performed the release seals right?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast