Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

42 29.58%
  • Good

47 33.10%
  • Average

26 18.31%
  • Bad

27 19.01%
New Reply
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 591 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    In chapter 560, when Madara was referring to somebody with the word "his", you clearly see it's bolded.
    "This must be his doing[...]"

The same in chapter 561. Here the word "our" is bolded.
    "Do you know our plan as well?"

And this is Kabutos answer:
    "Not in detail... but I'm on your side... though I am unsure if the fake Madara will act as planned."

For me it can't be Orochimaru. But you never know how good the translation actually is.
    yea i just re-read this chapter
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/9.html

to confirm, but i still havent found where it says orochimaru did work on madara while he was alive like the other poster stated, maybe he did fool with his DNA while he was dead but if so, why did it say that he recieved some of hashirama's power during after their battle?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    dead serious
    the 5 kages together probably would struggle with sasuke, let alone naruto
    he deflected that big ass tailed beast bomb, do you realize how much power naruto has in that bijuu mode?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

to all of the naruto doubters

please re-read this chapter

he would beat madara, without help

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c571/
    also for the naruto doubters

look at what he did here against madara's wood style

yes he was borrowing the kyuubi's chaakra, but he was not even in kyuubi or bijuu mode

and he STILL asspulled this miracle

a fully powered naruto in bijuu mode would be a damn good fight with this totally haxxed madara, i think he could even win

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/14.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

to confirm, but i still havent found where it says orochimaru did work on madara while he was alive like the other poster stated, maybe he did fool with his DNA while he was dead but if so, why did it say that he recieved some of hashirama's power during after their battle?
    I dn't think we know yet. The VotE battle itself is still a mystery on exactly what happened and the back/forth. Tobi was the first to say that maybe the goal of the fight was always to gain a portion of Hashirama's power. Because afterwards maybe now we see Zetsu, Tobi, etc. Hashirama's power itself IMO, conceptually at least, seems to be 'life/vitality'. Not necesarily mokuton which is like a byproduct of it.

I also don't see where Orochimaru worked on Madara while Madara was alive. But I do see why Orochimaru would be interesting to Akatsuki and Danzou both. And... I can see how Orochimaru, in the 'crush the leaf' arc, COULD HAVE HAD the ability to summon Madara but chose not to. Because he knew there was a risk to the jutsu, and he knew there could be a risk to Madara in particular if what he theorized was true (among other things). This is just a theory, but I think that's the case.

The real question is if we will see Madara's final form Susano'O again. I kind of doubt it... but we shall see. I think he's about to head out and do some other things.
    Last edited by jalix; June 28, 2012 at 05:00 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I dn't think we know yet. The VotE battle itself is still a mystery on exactly what happened and the back/forth. Tobi was the first to say that maybe the goal of the fight was always to gain a portion of Hashirama's power. Because afterwards maybe now we see Zetsu, Tobi, etc. Hashirama's power itself IMO, conceptually at least, seems to be 'life/vitality'. Not necesarily mokuton which is like a byproduct of it.

I also don't see where Orochimaru worked on Madara while Madara was alive. But I do see why Orochimaru would be interesting to Akatsuki and Danzou both. And... I can see how Orochimaru, in the 'crush the leaf' arc, COULD HAVE HAD the ability to summon Madara but chose not to. Because he knew there was a risk to the jutsu, and he knew there could be a risk to Madara in particular if what he theorized was true (among other things). This is just a theory, but I think that's the case.

The real question is if we will see Madara's final form Susano'O again. I kind of doubt it... but we shall see. I think he's about to head out and do some other things.
    i see your theory has expanded a little about tobi and madara relationship...it's coming together.
    but,i still think nagato has a big part between these two's partnership.madara(dad)>tobi(son)>nagato(grandchild)and inheritor of the rinnegan.

know what i been thinking lately...hummm
    that the whirlpool was wiped out because madara was there...being housed/tended to/recuperating.a raid gone bad by who else...danzou and root(surprisesurprise)...
    to me it is quite suspicious that madara obviously lived longer than hashirama...a lot longer...how did he manage this.uzumaki secrets i bet...minato had some...why not madara.maybe a little uzumaki wife on the side too...

tobi to me has always seemed like another shinobi...not some mindless uncaring self sacrifing zombie creation/clone...but quite ambitious and tactical in his own right.this may be someone else who holds a grude against konoha like nagato...

zetsu may just be an altered shinobi(hence yamato)through uchiha and senju dna(ala hashirama and madara)...but a shinobi no less.perhaps either tobi or zetsu's ability was this goo form...why not.
    no one ever complained when suigetsu's body is in a water form...and kabuto recently.
    since we were introduced to muu(and his splitting ability)...zetsu doesn't seem so alien nor tobi.

but,i really think the whirlpool and their extermination is probably if not more important than the uchiha massacre....
    Last edited by gnut; June 28, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think Kabuto's about to have an epiphany and wake up. We saw he was mumbling "I..." while trapped in Izanami. Like someone mumbling during a bad dream.

I'm just confused about what Sasuke plans on doing after. He'll probably kill him, but I don't see how that serves any purpose. Well, I guess it would help avoid a ploy for vengeance from Kabuto later.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm starting to think Kabuto's about to have an epiphany and wake up. We saw he was mumbling "I..." while trapped in Izanami. Like someone mumbling during a bad dream.

I'm just confused about what Sasuke plans on doing after. He'll probably kill him, but I don't see how that serves any purpose. Well, I guess it would help avoid a ploy for vengeance from Kabuto later.
    That was actually Sasuke that said, "I". I'm guessing he was going to say he loves him back.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Oh ok, I see. however, you don't think it's possible he was brought back? Maybe Madara used Rinne Tensei on his brother and that's why he ended up dying. And then, because Izuna had been dead for so long, he came back all deformed and incomplete and needed to be pieced together with the Zetsu stuff. Interesting theory, no? lol
    Possibly, but then it's weird that Madara nor Tobi wouldn't refer to him by his name.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Possibly, but then it's weird that Madara nor Tobi wouldn't refer to him by his name.
    Well, if it's all apart of their plan, maybe they're not supposed to refer to him by anything else. I wonder if Kabuto knows exactly who he is, but just didn't say anything. Or does he know that Tobi just isn't Madara? Tobi has to be somebody. He is just nobody as far as everyone else is concerned, meaning he has been flying under the radar.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that tobi will show up and tell madara to wait on destrying everyone. madara obviously knows who tobi is. I think tobi, madara, and sasuke will team up and this arc will come to an end. not before madara kills some important ninja. i think 2 of the kage will kick the bucket, but not tsuande. everyone else is fair game except the konoha 11, kakashi, the sand 3 and guy. anyone else could be killed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    i think that tobi will show up and tell madara to wait on destrying everyone. madara obviously knows who tobi is. I think tobi, madara, and sasuke will team up and this arc will come to an end. not before madara kills some important ninja. i think 2 of the kage will kick the bucket, but not tsuande. everyone else is fair game except the konoha 11, kakashi, the sand 3 and guy. anyone else could be killed
    Itachi wanted Sasuke to kill Tobi. I doubt Sasuke will actually fight on Tobi's side. Plus, it's not like Madara needs any of their help at this point. He'd probably kill them unless there's some close relationship with Tobi, meaning that Tobi is probably Madara's brother. In that instance, I think Madara would find a way for Tobi to get Sasuke's body. I don't know.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac
    That was actually Sasuke that said, "I". I'm guessing he was going to say he loves him back.
    You're right. In one of the translations I coulda swore I saw "I" in the first bubble... and "am" in the second. But it was just silence in Kabuto's bubble, and Sasuke saying "I'm" in the other.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what agenda Madara has at this point in the story he is obviously just going to kill the Kages but what next he is immortal what use does he have for anything else. No one except Sasuke and Naruto can touch him isn't it crazy how in such a short time all the other characters are now insignificant to those three.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ewpost&t=62941 What's your favorite zanpakuto release command I want to know? Click the link http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ewpost&t=63012 What is the worst zanpakuto ability and other techniques I want to know?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he means Orochimaru/Kabuto working on ET Madara to give him Hashirama's power. We know that Kabuto ET'd Madara in his prime, but added some extra stuff like Hashirama's cells. This was shown in the chapter that Madara started fighting the Alliance, or a chapter after. Actually, it must have been only Kabuto.

Quote Quote:
    also for the naruto doubters

look at what he did here against madara's wood style

yes he was borrowing the kyuubi's chaakra, but he was not even in kyuubi or bijuu mode

and he STILL asspulled this miracle

a fully powered naruto in bijuu mode would be a damn good fight with this totally haxxed madara, i think he could even win

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/14.html
    That's just against Mokuton, where Naruto wasn't busy fighting or being distracted. Don't forget the Rin'negan, Sharingan, and most importantly, Edo Tensei. Chakra absorption and Shinra Tensei will give Naruto tons of trouble and make it nearly impossible to land a hit.

If Madara ever resorts to using his Rin'negan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Not necessarily. Kishi may have kept it a secret for suspense purposes. I guess it's similar to showing a rasengan and hand but not Naruto when he came to rasengan Muu. The answer could be obvious, but for suspense, Kishi's leaving it out in the air to make us question wtf.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea and that was also juat a shadow clone

look i will admit madara is a bit over powered and naruto would have
    his hands full, but naruto has a better chance against madara than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think he means Orochimaru/Kabuto working on ET Madara to give him Hashirama's power. We know that Kabuto ET'd Madara in his prime, but added some extra stuff like Hashirama's cells. This was shown in the chapter that Madara started fighting the Alliance, or a chapter after. Actually, it must have been only Kabuto.

That's just against Mokuton, where Naruto wasn't busy fighting or being distracted. Don't forget the Rin'negan, Sharingan, and most importantly, Edo Tensei. Chakra absorption and Shinra Tensei will give Naruto tons of trouble and make it nearly impossible to land a hit.

If Madara ever resorts to using his Rin'negan.

Not necessarily. Kishi may have kept it a secret for suspense purposes. I guess it's similar to showing a rasengan and hand but not Naruto when he came to rasengan Muu. The answer could be obvious, but for suspense, Kishi's leaving it out in the air to make us question wtf.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wind_NiN's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Out of the blue, the manga is become more romantic and mushy. Oo lala!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

madara- boom do a attack that suppose to kill all the kages, then he move to were tobi is. now it will be tobi and madara vs naruto and the whole shinobi..but wait sasuke show up with team hawk....ohh no it a war now. crazy thinking.

i wonder what sasuke is going to do after this.
    sasuke is the only reason i read naruto...also other character to see how they fight and what cool stuff they do...

anko is there and kabuto. what sasuke is going to do.
    what if kabuto tell sasuke- hey sasuke you wanna get god mode with all the power tobi is hiding, lets screw him now that hes fighting
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

New Reply
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast