Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    42 29.58%
  • Good

    47 33.10%
  • Average

    26 18.31%
  • Bad

    27 19.01%
New Reply
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 556 to 561 of 561

Thread: Naruto 591 Discussion

  1. #556
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    i dont think the reaper of death seal will work on madara. cause you need to gra him, like the 3th did to 1st/2sd and oro.....madara has some crazy eyes that can do alot of stuff. and you blind wont be able to catch him. madara would do some stuff to with hes eyes that will push you or hurt you. and wont get into the jutsu
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  2. #557
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ..:SimonDevil:..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    i dont think the reaper of death seal will work on madara. cause you need to gra him, like the 3th did to 1st/2sd and oro.....madara has some crazy eyes that can do alot of stuff. and you blind wont be able to catch him. madara would do some stuff to with hes eyes that will push you or hurt you. and wont get into the jutsu
    To seal someone by reaper of death seal doesn't need to hold this person, there is no need direct contact with the target. You need to hold the target in one place, eg Gara could do it with sand. Go back Your memory to the time when Yandime seald the half chakra of Kurama in himself.



  3. #558
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Could be possible, especially since he doesn't really use chakra, if at all. Maybe Madara gave him enough chakra to last a long time? Though Tobi could just as likely use his own.

    If I recall, the first time Tobi took off his mask, Kisame instantly recognized him. At the least, he had no reason to believe it wasn't Madara, but I'm assuming he knows how Madara looks like since Madara was a big part of pre-village establishment.
    Kisame probably wasn't even born when Madara died...well, when he left the village. The real Madara of course. It's perfectly possible that Tobi first introduced himself as Madara when he initially met Kisame. I would love to know whether or not it was Tobi or the real Madara that was controlling Yagura at the time. That and the story about the destruction of the Whirlpool county could tell us a lot.

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ..:SimonDevil:.. View Post
    To seal someone by reaper of death seal doesn't need to hold this person, there is no need direct contact with the target. You need to hold the target in one place, eg Gara could do it with sand. Go back Your memory to the time when Yandime seald the half chakra of Kurama in himself.
    I'm sure it would be pretty difficult for them to keep him still long enough for the Dead Demon Seal to grab him. Also, i would like to point out another thing. One of the few things that Rinnegan can seem to see is seals and barriers and things of that nature. Remember how Pain could see the barriers protecting Konoha when he invaded? I'm willing to bet, in the event that something like the Dead Demon Seal was summoned, Madara would be able to see it without it making contact with him first.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  4. #559
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ..:SimonDevil:..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Kisame probably wasn't even born when Madara died...well, when he left the village. The real Madara of course. It's perfectly possible that Tobi first introduced himself as Madara when he initially met Kisame. I would love to know whether or not it was Tobi or the real Madara that was controlling Yagura at the time. That and the story about the destruction of the Whirlpool county could tell us a lot.

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------



    I'm sure it would be pretty difficult for them to keep him still long enough for the Dead Demon Seal to grab him. Also, i would like to point out another thing. One of the few things that Rinnegan can seem to see is seals and barriers and things of that nature. Remember how Pain could see the barriers protecting Konoha when he invaded? I'm willing to bet, in the event that something like the Dead Demon Seal was summoned, Madara would be able to see it without it making contact with him first.
    You're right, Madara will be a tough problem.
    I suspect that the disclosure of information by Tobi could help in defeating Madara.
    And who knows, may when Tobi will be defeat, may have some effects on the ET Madara.



  5. #560
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ..:SimonDevil:.. View Post
    You're right, Madara will be a tough problem.
    I suspect that the disclosure of information by Tobi could help in defeating Madara.
    And who knows, may when Tobi will be defeat, may have some effects on the ET Madara.
    as yondaime mentions , one of the reason that Madara become well known in ninja world is that he could go through every barrier , so barrier are useless against him ...

    don't forget he fought with Hashirama and his wife .... and I assume both of them were strong in sealing techniques ...
    Last edited by shafagh; July 04, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
    خداحافظ

  6. #561
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

    The only way I can see Madara being defeated is if he gets genjutsu'd or has a change of heart. Not sure if Kishi will allow him to be sealed, as most of the sealed ET were canceled. Though, he might to show what happens to evil people.

    I do think Madara's like Tobi, very jaded and all. He'll probably stop being jaded after talking with the kage or Naruto or possibly Sasuke, and believe there's hope. Though, he's shown as evil or someone who doesn't care about such thing, just wants chaos like Orochimaru did in Part I.

New Reply
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts