Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

37 48.68%
  • Good

34 44.74%
  • Average

2 2.63%
  • Bad

3 3.95%
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 498 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach 498 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; July 01, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 498 Spoiler Discussion

Google translator only makes sense when saying that the story doesn't progress. :P

And Urahara appears.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I only hope that Urahara appears not to help Ichigo, but to tell him that SS is under attack and needs Ichi's help, because if Urahara helps him to take down Quilge, then... well for what was Ichigo's power-ups? Ichigo must have already been way stronger than Urahara, so needing to get help from him in taking one opponent and even if one of the strongest in Vanderreich, still hope we won't see team work as Ichi already is in Bankai.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, i thought it was a cero at first, but it was Urahara one-shooting Kirge.
    Well, gotta wait to know what Akon and Urahara discussed so far, maybe Urahara knows a bit more or has new theories.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kirge was running from ichigo after the medallion failed again looks like they are no match for bankai. i found kisuke giving ichigo a cell phone funny looks like he is going to SS

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So Akon got in contact with Urahara and they're going to SS. It seems Quilge survived and will meet Ichigo another day, which is surprising.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

After looking at Raw I got an impretion that Ichigo was mostly toying with Kirge and could have killed him long before and thus, when Kirge realised it he tried to flee, but Ichi again got him and began to toy with him, that's why I didn't like that Urahara managed to one-shot Kirge, the guy who managed to take Ichi's Shikai Getsuga from point blank, especially when Urahara didn't even manage to make a scratch with his Shikai Getsuga-wannabe on base Ulquiorra.

P.S. I believe Akon was asking for Ichi's and Urahara's help and told him all the situation and all the casualties in SS. Thus Urahara decided to help Ichigo as he understood that there is no time to play as tons are dead and more are still to die.
    I believe we might see Yoruichi and Isshin soon.

NAM61
    How is Kirge no match for Bankai? He managed to fight on par with Ichi in Shikai and that equals not even Captains Bankai, but several Captains in Bankai.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the trinkets doesn't work on Ichigo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    After looking at Raw I got an impretion that Ichigo was mostly toying with Kirge and could have killed him long before and thus, when Kirge realised it he tried to flee, but Ichi again got him and began to toy with him, that's why I didn't like that Urahara managed to one-shot Kirge, the guy who managed to take Ichi's Shikai Getsuga from point blank, especially when Urahara didn't even manage to make a scratch with his Shikai Getsuga-wannabe on base Ulquiorra.

P.S. I believe Akon was asking for Ichi's and Urahara's help and told him all the situation and all the casualties in SS. Thus Urahara decided to help Ichigo as he understood that there is no time to play as tons are dead and more are still to die.
    I believe we might see Yoruichi and Isshin soon.

NAM61
    How is Kirge no match for Bankai? He managed to fight on par with Ichi in Shikai and that equals not even Captains Bankai, but several Captains in Bankai.
    he ran after the medallion failed he was no match for ichigos bankai. he fought with his shikai but after the medaliion failed he ran. like you said it seemed ichigo was toying with him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

DAMN KISUKE WENT BRUTAL STYLE on Quilge's ass.

Also props to Kubo for showing us Ichigo blocking all projectiles move again. It was pretty sweet seeing Quilge sweet like that. Also lol at Ichigo's face at the end of the chapter with a cellphone in his hand.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SQuiZeR's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it Benihime or Kidou? If it is Kidou, it is interesting. Because I remember reading comments on Kidou's not working on quincies since they can absorb them easily. At this point, Byakuya has an alternative to his bankai since he is good at Kidou.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember what was said a few chapters before. I think by the Quincy leader.
    Ichigo is a deciding factor in this war. That means that at least the leader is
    aware that they can't "steal" Ichigo's Bankai.

Didn't he actually give them 7 days but decided to attack in the moment Ichigo
    appeared in Hueco Mundo? That can only mean he is anxious to meet him on the
    battlefield.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SQuiZeR View Post
    Is it Benihime or Kidou? If it is Kidou, it is interesting. Because I remember reading comments on Kidou's not working on quincies since they can absorb them easily. At this point, Byakuya has an alternative to his bankai since he is good at Kidou.
    I think it's Benihime, he carries it in his left hand and if it was in his right hand, I guess we would see a part of it on the ground.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad Urahara is showing off and Ichigo wasn't having trouble with Kirge.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

NAM61
    Of course he ran from Ichi, but Ichi's strength rivals strength of several Captain. Remember that when he fought Ginjou just by getting in Bankai and making a single swing he managed to rip the barrier that couldn't break three Captains and Ikkaku and Renji combined. So imagine Ichi's strength even in Shikai. Thus I believe Kirge can fight Captain in Bankai without a need to steal it as he seems one of the strongest in Vanderreich.

So in the next chapter I believe we are going back to SS and then after several chapters of fights we are going to see Ichigo coming to rescue. I believe he will come just in time to save Rukia or Renji. But mostly I believe it will be Rukia.

New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast