Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

37 48.68%
  • Good

34 44.74%
  • Average

2 2.63%
  • Bad

3 3.95%
New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Bleach 498 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Cezgeth View Post
    It's a tricky question on how it'll go, we don't know what Kubo has in store for Grimjow or whether he'll appear next chapter, or in 100 chapters :&
    Personally I got a hunch that Grimjow will be much stronger than he was before, considering his goals and dreams, and he's also kinda a rival to Ichigo.

We know that Renji is rivalling himself with Byakuya, and not so much with Ichigo, so we can leave their (Ichigo - Renji) bond in the past.
    So that leaves Ishida the Quincy, and Grimjow the Arrancar, who's both (in a way) friends and rivals at the same time, which no other character in Bleach can say.

We know that Ishida is supposed to be insanely strong from Kirge, and both Quincies Shinigamis' and Arrancars play major roles in this arc already.

- So its not too far fetched to think that Ishida will come out as the strongest Quincy in the end to represent the human world.
    - Grimjow could come out as the strongest Arrancar in the end (It's his goal as well), to represent HM.
    - Ichigo could come out as the strongest of them all (Naturally since he's the shounen hero), but representing the shinigami realm.

So the trio each represent a realm, and ironically they got a special bonding to Ichigo, both of them.
    This leads me to believe that we still got very much to see from Grimjow, he's far from done just yet.

However it could lead to that they come together and make peace in the 3 realms, each taking their responsibilities.

Although they would need a solution for Ishida and other Quincies in the human world not to kill hollows entirely, maybe they can learn special techniques for that and only kill the very strong ones or similar ideas.

In the end, this is a shounen manga where people has a hard time to die and very child friendly, I doubt most Quincies will die, except for the Quincy leaders and Sternritters etc.
    So they will have to have a place after all this, and that could be the human world, or maybe even their own realm (They seem to have one, although do they really like it there?).

So back to the initial discussion, didn't put all thoughts on table, but some of it of why I think Grimjow will play a major role in this arc.
    The question is, will he appear next chapter before Ichigo leaves? or will he appear later like Ishida seems to be?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Although not saying 100% that Grimjow will appear, as I'm not Kubo ;o Just the way I write.
    But I do find it extremely likely that he eventually will.

Would be awesome to see Grimmjow come back..He was my fav espada for sure. Hope he comes back stronger and trains Ichigo with his his hollow powers...

Concerning the chapter, i liked it...Ichi seems really strong ATM and has fought 3 opponents without really breaking a sweat...Its also thrilling to see that his speed is back to being ferocious once more...My guess is that since the badge was restricting his powers during the Arrancar Arc, it was the reason he seemed so weak vs the espada in comparison to how uber he looked vs the captains....But since the whole Fullbring Arc i guess they disabled the restriction function as they now see him as a nakama and are only monitoring his movements with it. Hence he is back to his full power as evidenced during the SS Arc but he is even stronger now than he was then due to all the training and battle experience he received. Imagine if he was on Byakuya's level then, with all the experience he has and no badge to absorb and restrict his power how strong is he now? :O
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo left his license in the real world, did he forget it or does he not want to carry it with him anymore? Perhaps he didn't want SS to find out that he was helping arrancars but I wonder if he doesn't see SS trustworthy after Ginjou incident. SS needs Ichigo's help against quincies, would that affect Ichigo's decision in case of a conflict?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Ichigo left his license in the real world, did he forget it or does he not want to carry it with him anymore? Perhaps he didn't want SS to find out that he was helping arrancars but I wonder if he doesn't see SS trustworthy after Ginjou incident. SS needs Ichigo's help against quincies, would that affect Ichigo's decision in case of a conflict?
    I'm not sure, I want to say that he just forgot it, but I don't think that has happened before. Who knows XD He was in hurry, but... Maybe he chose that he doesn't want to be dependant on SS, even though he clearly wasn't mad at them for keeping the badge's function a secret.
    I would say this could show him that the badge isn't a bad thing. Ichigo always does want to help, and it might be luck that SS managed to contact them even without the badge.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Its possible that both he didnt want them to find out and didnt want to drag them into it as well. Ichigo sees it still as a badge. So whenever he has it with him hes acting on behalf of SS. Saving Arrancar isnt in the job discription. So he left it behind.
    Another thing is that it wont drag in Rukia and the others.
    And finally he doesnt know about SS being under siege. Well now he does.

My take on it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Its possible that both he didnt want them to find out and didnt want to drag them into it as well. Ichigo sees it still as a badge. So whenever he has it with him hes acting on behalf of SS. Saving Arrancar isnt in the job discription. So he left it behind.
    Another thing is that it wont drag in Rukia and the others.
    And finally he doesnt know about SS being under siege. Well now he does.

My take on it.
    Also doesn't it limit the amount of power he gets to use
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if, Urahara uses the "Galaxy S III" or "Android" cell phone...?.

Personally, I like my "Samsung Dart". small, easy to use and stylish all the same".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo has Quincy powers that will solve his FGT problem of him losing his Powers because of him releasing all his energy , having QUincy powers will Allow ichigo to Absorb Surrounding Particles to replace the reitsu hes losing using the FGT
    transformation. So FGT/Holy FOrm will Make FGT a complete kinda like Kakashi and HIs lightning Blade. Lightning Blade is a technique that can only be trully mastered if the person has the Sharingan.

So FGT with Quincy Powers will Make Ichigo Stay in FGT like he stays in his Bankai mode.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This whole idea of ichigo having Quincy powers is stupid why would kubo have ichigo whose already all these other mediums also have Quincy powers it would make Uryuu a totally obsolete character. Even if Masaki was/is related to the Ishida's it wouldn't necessarily mean that Ichigo would have Quincy powers, due to the fact that Ryuken was and is the Last True Quincy, Uryuu had to learn all the techniques from his granddad... to me it would ruin Bleach if ichigo had every single power in the manga it would make him totally over powered, and also Uryuu would then basically become his 'bitch' excuse my language

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    If Ichigo has Quincy powers that will solve his FGT problem of him losing his Powers because of him releasing all his energy , having QUincy powers will Allow ichigo to Absorb Surrounding Particles to replace the reitsu hes losing using the FGT
    transformation. So FGT/Holy FOrm will Make FGT a complete kinda like Kakashi and HIs lightning Blade. Lightning Blade is a technique that can only be trully mastered if the person has the Sharingan.

So FGT with Quincy Powers will Make Ichigo Stay in FGT like he stays in his Bankai mode.
    If ichigo was to stay in FGT mode then basically everyone within a ten meter radius to him would be annihilated by his immense spiritual pressure
    Last edited by devstauk; July 03, 2012 at 11:31 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think ichigo will be part quincy kubo said we will learn more about her past and death. plus every arc ichigo gets similar powers to the villains

first arc he became a shinigami>then he got hollow powers>fullbring>now Quincy? there is a pattern to kubo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    This whole idea of ichigo having Quincy powers is stupid... to me it would ruin Bleach if ichigo had every single power in the manga it would make him totally over powered, and also Uryuu would then basically become his 'bitch' excuse my language
    It depends on the way you look at it. If we discovered Ichigo had some relation with the Quincy and then he suddenly started using Quincy powers, like Uryuu, out of the blue that surely would be weird and make no sense at all.

But imagine this, let's say he really does have a small amount of Quincy powers gained from his mother, a fraction, enough however to make him immune to Bankai stealing and nothing more, I wouldn't find this completely absurd. It would serve as an explanation to why Ichigo is immune to the Quincy technique and it would probably serve also to add some background to Ichigo's mother and some possible connection to Uryuu's father, explaining why Ichigo's father and Ryüken Ishida know each other so well.

This is however all especulation at this point. As I pointed out in my previous post, there are many viable possibilities that could explain Ichigo's immunity.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think that kubo will have a hard time, explaining why exactly ichigos bankai cant be medalized...
    as for now, there are various "obvious" reasons for that, and i guess kubo is aware of all those speculations, because its not like they are super mysterious.

- hollowpowers
    - former "unifying" with his bankai (final getsuga tensho/mugetso), so you cant steal something thats actually yourself
    - quincy-relation ( masaki-rumors are around since the beginning of the manga )
    - beeing human

I dont see the last one as a legit reason, since in his soul-state, human origins probably dont count anymore.
    Just to say, i dont really care about the explanation since its not "that interessting" as some put it. But maybe kubo will surprise us and come up with something unexpected (or even trolls us )

Since we all know that 200 chapters of an all out war isnt much likely, iam more interessted to see how this wraps up in the near future.
    Will vandenreich retreat?
    Will the G13 retreat?

Dont expect 0-squad to enter the fights anytime soon though.

New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13