Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Edo Madara and Edo Deidara....meh, we had them as normal characters already, so it's not a big deal.
    you mean Asuma right? I don't know why people write something like that...you would prefer them to just skip those characters? At least you won't have to use Ultimate ninja storm 2 to play as those characters. And it's not like they will take place from someone else...at least not from someone important. Still now in anime fillers[ and CC claims that they base most of the game on anime] they expand some characters... last episode one of those swordsmen and next week this Kekkei Genkai chick from sand village with scorch or whatevere element. I would like to see those new Edo tensei characters with KekkeiG in the game.
    Last edited by Masterpice; October 20, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    you mean Asuma right? I don't know why people write something like that...you would prefer them to just skip those characters? At least you won't have to use Ultimate ninja storm 2 to play as those characters. And it's not like they will take place from someone else...at least not from someone important. Still now in anime fillers[ and CC claims that they base most of the game on anime] they expand some characters... last episode one of those swordsmen and next week this Kekkei Genkai chick from sand village with scorch or whatevere element. I would like to see those new Edo tensei characters with KekkeiG in the game.
    Yeah, I meant Asuma.
    No, no. I don't want them skipped or anything alike, but I doubt their moveset will be any different. So those news aren't really all that great, since we've played those characters already.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I meant Asuma.
    No, no. I don't want them skipped or anything alike, but I doubt their moveset will be any different. So those news aren't really all that great, since we've played those characters already.
    Well that's pretty much obvious...they didn't show anything new but I think for Deidara they should add this attack called
    Shī Fō or something. At least it's not like almost every character will be just copy and paste from UNS and UNS 2 like generation. I soo would like them to never release this game cause I would like to play as first and second in UNS3 and now I don't think they will add them.
    Last edited by Masterpice; October 21, 2012 at 04:07 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's pretty much obvious...they didn't show anything new but I think for Deidara they should add this attack called
    Shī Fō or something. At least it's not like almost every character will be just copy and paste from UNS and UNS 2 like generation. I soo would like them to never release this game cause I would like to play as first and second in UNS3 and now I don't think they will add them.
    Well why are they going to go to the lengths of showing him like that and not give him some form of an upgrade.. bit of a silly thing to say isn't it. Some characters will probably be similar some won't you forget the fact this game has been in development for 3 years so they've obviously given EVERYONE on the roster some form of an upgrade..

I highly doubt too that Hashirama & Tobirama would be cut from the roster given the increasing chance of Madara making his debut to the game.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think all the Edo characters should have Edo versions of their jutsu. Like, suicide techniques (since they're immortal). Like, Deidara should have C0, and Madara if he's confirmed, should have
    Spoiler: ??? show

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I think all the Edo characters should have Edo versions of their jutsu. Like, suicide techniques (since they're immortal). Like, Deidara should have C0, and Madara if he's confirmed, should have
    Spoiler: ??? show
    Looking at older games I don't really see other candidate for Madara's Ultimate...Still I would like if there would be Ultimate and awakening mode Ultimate- I know it would be an overkill.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder how et sasori will play. will he have tokuma and that other dude as his puppets? or if they will bother putting et chiyo in. unless of course they just make the et versions skins for some characters. i wonder if et kakazu will have use of all 5 elements that would be badass. or war tenten getting the sages fan. or what about et nagato, will he be in his rejuvenated self after he stole chakra from bee or his skinny white haired version or both. and a will probably have 2 separate slots, one for the kage meeting arc and one for the war arc where he only has one arm as his combos would look strange if the one armed one was just a skin. or they will just completly ignore him losing his arm. and maybe they will add a second skin for two armed a from when he was younger. bee too.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Looking at older games I don't really see other candidate for Madara's Ultimate...Still I would like if there would be Ultimate and awakening mode Ultimate- I know it would be an overkill.
    perfect susonoo slash maybe.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    i wonder how et sasori will play. will he have tokuma and that other dude as his puppets? or if they will bother putting et chiyo in. unless of course they just make the et versions skins for some characters. i wonder if et kakazu will have use of all 5 elements that would be badass. or war tenten getting the sages fan. or what about et nagato, will he be in his rejuvenated self after he stole chakra from bee or his skinny white haired version or both. and a will probably have 2 separate slots, one for the kage meeting arc and one for the war arc where he only has one arm as his combos would look strange if the one armed one was just a skin. or they will just completly ignore him losing his arm. and maybe they will add a second skin for two armed a from when he was younger. bee too.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

perfect susonoo slash maybe.
    I don't think that Ten Ten should get sage fan...she used it once and she almost died....if she would have this fan in the game that would be just stupid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Ten Ten should get sage fan...she used it once and she almost died....if she would have this fan in the game that would be just stupid.
    Itachi "died" when he used Susanoo, Kakashi died when he used Kamui, and so on.
    Ten^2 should get the fan as her awakening or ultimate jutsu.
    Last edited by matsemann08; October 22, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member St_Peter's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Complete version of the last scan: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/10/...-scan-13-full/

When a man begins to love he must too draw the lines of his own hate...PSN ID: Uchiha_Pedro

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping the ET zombies and Konoha teenagers get new move-sets or at the very least new ougis and not just costume changes. Unfortunately ET Deidara looks like he's using his same jutsu from the other games.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Itachi "died" when he used Susanoo, Kakashi died when he used Kamui, and so on.
    Ten^2 should get the fan as her awakening or ultimate jutsu.
    Itachi didn't die because of sussano, Kakashi didn't die because of Kamui but he use it knowing that he will die cause he didn't have enough chakra at that moment. Ten ten used this fan once and she was like dead because she was stupid enough to use something that she didn't know anything about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi didn't die because of sussano, Kakashi didn't die because of Kamui but he use it knowing that he will die cause he didn't have enough chakra at that moment. Ten ten used this fan once and she was like dead because she was stupid enough to use something that she didn't know anything about.
    Itachi died from a combination of illness & using Susanoo..

Also you have to remember this is a game... your able to use jutsus that are limited numerous times in the game without it directly affecting the character your playing is.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    I'm hoping the ET zombies and Konoha teenagers get new move-sets or at the very least new ougis and not just costume changes. Unfortunately ET Deidara looks like he's using his same jutsu from the other games.
    True but they are constantly changing move sets and obtaining feedback for storm 3.

We need to have a match on Generations again soon dude!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Edo Madara and Edo Deidara....meh, we had them as normal characters already, so it's not a big deal.
    we haven't had Madara yet, unless you're talking about the Masked Man?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I can't wait to play with Nagato. Having all the six Peins jutsus in one character should be fun

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    we haven't had Madara yet, unless you're talking about the Masked Man?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I can't wait to play with Nagato. Having all the six Peins jutsus in one character should be fun
    It was a mistake. I meant Asuma. :P

New Reply
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast