Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    Not to mention, confirmed playable, with tailed beast awakenings 8D This is truly epic. After a draught of info we suddenly get an update of such proportions. Just this will justify bying this game.

Also note that Gaara is included, just look at the picture, Shukaku is in. Every fricking Jin with their beast. Christmas has come early. Can't wait to play Roshi and Songoku
    I'm not sure how it all that epic. I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer, but if the third game is anything like two and 2.5, then the full these forms are going to be something that barely anyone uses. Plus, they will be about as effective as the 8 tails form in the previous games.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'm not sure how it all that epic. I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer, but if the third game is anything like two and 2.5, then the full these forms are going to be something that barely anyone uses. Plus, they will be about as effective as the 8 tails form in the previous games.
    I understand your point of view. But it's what you value in new characters that decides the epicness factor. I, for one, do not play online or competitively in any way. And no, that does not mean I suck :P I just don't like it, especially the retarded, pathetic mentality that sadly a lot of gamers tend to have online. I play every character because I'm a die-hard fan. Each character has something cool and unique. When my mates come over, this is one of our favorite multiplayer games, and just mess around with every character and often re-enact fights from the Anime/manga and such. These jins with their beasts, and the amount of fanservice they provide, are way more reason for me to get excited than a character who might be top-tier. And there are a lot of players like me out there, just like there are a lot of people who play (semi)competitively.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    I understand your point of view. But it's what you value in new characters that decides the epicness factor. I, for one, do not play online or competitively in any way. And no, that does not mean I suck :P I just don't like it, especially the retarded, pathetic mentality that sadly a lot of gamers tend to have online. I play every character because I'm a die-hard fan. Each character has something cool and unique. When my mates come over, this is one of our favorite multiplayer games, and just mess around with every character and often re-enact fights from the Anime/manga and such. These jins with their beasts, and the amount of fanservice they provide, are way more reason for me to get excited than a character who might be top-tier. And there are a lot of players like me out there, just like there are a lot of people who play (semi)competitively.

I really like this post. It reminds me of how I used to be. That passionate Naruto fan. While I don't re-enact fights anymore (Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2.....*sigh* Those were them times. Always forced my brother to play with me lol), I still play every character the way you do. With love for their moves and their character. Man, this puts me back. I've lost interest in the series a little, which kinda disconnected me from the characters. It's a shame. I'd love to enjoy those games as much as I used to, but it's nice to see that there are still some cool fans out there enjoying every bit of it.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...no

Nice to see them switching things up and adding larger characters & transformations into the game...

I saw this on Amazon in my recommended items and thought I'd share

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Naruto-Shipp...5930384&sr=8-2

I hope the release date is true as its a few days after my bday (lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The german amazon says the release date is 28th march

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaaaand then we got ourselves a video of ET Asuma vs Choji showing off a long overdue butterfly awakening:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...hoji-vs-asuma/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I would much rather wait till april or may for the game to include Madara than getting it a month earlier without having him in it!
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    I would much rather wait till april or may for the game to include Madara than getting it a month earlier without having him in it!
    They've pretty much said hinted that he's gonna be in it and the game will follow the manga more then the anime.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Some updates from Saiyan Island.

The rest are here http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...sand-siblings/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BuNKiTZ's Avatar
    Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Feels like forever since I last posted here. But that probably wasn't too long ago I suppose.

Anyways, some new scans from Saiyan Island; first one shows some screenshots of the, I'm assuming, boss battle with Kinkaku and Ginkaku and the one with Kakuzu as well. I have no idea what's happening on the second screenshot with Kinkaku and Ginkaku but it looks pretty cool ^^
    Something that caught my attention though, what are those red meters above the characters' heads? Is it that hack n' slash mode? But the usual HUD is there... o_O

And secondly, a scan showing a screenshot for each of the Jinchuuriki, looks really cool XD Check out Killer Bee using Samehada, there's also a screenshot with a battle between the Niibi and Rokubi, sweet!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuNKiTZ View Post
    Feels like forever since I last posted here. But that probably wasn't too long ago I suppose.

Anyways, some new scans from Saiyan Island; first one shows some screenshots of the, I'm assuming, boss battle with Kinkaku and Ginkaku and the one with Kakuzu as well. I have no idea what's happening on the second screenshot with Kinkaku and Ginkaku but it looks pretty cool ^^
    Something that caught my attention though, what are those red meters above the characters' heads? Is it that hack n' slash mode? But the usual HUD is there... o_O

And secondly, a scan showing a screenshot for each of the Jinchuuriki, looks really cool XD Check out Killer Bee using Samehada, there's also a screenshot with a battle between the Niibi and Rokubi, sweet!
    Those red bars are only when there's more than one enemies...On the second screenshoot there's darui surrounded by a lot of white Zetsu's. It looks like during boss battles on the battlefield Zetsus will appear sometimes.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...to-in-storm-3/

Well like CC2 stated the story would be following the manga more then the anime.. This serves somewhat as proof of that..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AkatsukiNoTobi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post
    Well like CC2 stated the story would be following the manga more then the anime.
    I'm sorry, but I've seen that all over the place. Can someone please tell me where Matsuyama said that the game would be following the manga moreso than the anime? The games have always followed the anime more than the manga, and this would be a first for the series.

Sorry, I'm just skeptical about that saying, is all.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiNoTobi View Post
    I'm sorry, but I've seen that all over the place. Can someone please tell me where Matsuyama said that the game would be following the manga moreso than the anime? The games have always followed the anime more than the manga, and this would be a first for the series.

Sorry, I'm just skeptical about that saying, is all.
    I agree,and with that being said, i don't see how Madara will make it in this Game.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Its in one of the many interviews which I'm sure you can read at saiyanisland.com...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tayz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast