Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Yeah these screens are pretty disappointing. Most ultimates are still the same and the only differences for some others are awakenings which are rarely used and don't have ultimates anymore.

I'll still buy it but I'm put off by the fact that 90% of the characters have simply a costume change.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

How hard can it be to make new ougi? Come on man, they had freaking 3 ougi per character in the naruto games for the ps2 and at least one of them was new for every charakter in every new game. This is just lazy design/programming. Sure it's cool that they'll introduce about 20 new characters but I'm pretty sure that the thing their fans have been asking for the most are new jutsu and ougi and that's the thing they change the least.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For the money that we pay for the games isn't worth it but this people know that we love naruto and we will buy the game anyway, but that is wrong for a multimillionaire game , they should change jutsus And ultimate according to the progress of each game like for example you can't give hashirama the same jutsus And power as UNS1 as UNS3, when he was a regular hokage and then he jumped to be a fairy god shinobi..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm honestly not.. Only a few characters have shown new moves.. It would be nice to see Sai have a new ultimate though what bugged me is why didn't they show Sakura in her war outfit when she's clearly depicted on it in the new logo..

I hope they add things like Ultimate's & Jutsu as DLC..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get Inos ultimate is so crap still, considering her mind transfer jutsu?

Shame the other Genin haven't been revamped at all considering the extra screen time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Just rewatching some old anime episode's when I saw this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Urx-zIp3E
    maybe another "costume" for naruto?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care so much about the outfits, i care about the jutsus that they get and good ultimate And awaking and more playable characters... outfit doesn't do anything..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pissed about Ino. I understand that her parents own flower shop or something but where the hell this company saw flowers during her fights....That's the stupidest thing ever. It's like "Let's give Naruto Ultimate with pasta cause he likes this kind of food". It's really is crap that they can't update their characters. They should at least fix crappy characters like Ino to be a little like in the Manga. If Sai will be exactly the same as in UNS2 I will be pissed. He has to have Sealing Tiger ultimate jutsu.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I'm pissed about Ino. I understand that her parents own flower shop or something but where the hell this company saw flowers during her fights....That's the stupidest thing ever. It's like "Let's give Naruto Ultimate with pasta cause he likes this kind of food". It's really is crap that they can't update their characters. They should at least fix crappy characters like Ino to be a little like in the Manga. If Sai will be exactly the same as in UNS2 I will be pissed. He has to have Sealing Tiger ultimate jutsu.
    I can understand your anger about Sai but im confused about Ino. She hasn't really done anything new in the manga/anime besides show some taijutsu(her moveset is already pretty sick, so why change it ?) and show a new mind transfer move. The problem with those jutsu is they can't really be applied to one on one battles? Does she stab herself before switching back to her main body? Jump really high in the air and hope the landing kills them? It just doesn't work out well. Its like having Sakura or tsunade incorporate medical ninjutsu in their movesets. They are known as medical ninja but its a support ability, not an offensive one, so its not even worth putting in the game. Ino already has a mind transfer jutsu for her throw and im honestly pleased that they managed to squeeze that in.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ramen is Pasta?.. This is news to me.. Anyway they've obviously only updated characters who have shown new moves and had some screen time.. Will be fun to see what Ten Ten is like with the banana fan though..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the point with Ino is that the flowers thing is just such a tedious link. Her Ultimate should be based on her clans signature technique not some flowers and explosive tags that no shinobi seems to use now.

But I think the overarching point is that the Rookie 11 haven't been improved in any way for 2 games now. They really ought to be revamped even made up moves that could for theirs as CC2 used to in NA games.

I'm pumped for the big Madz reveal. Probably the week before release.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the release being less than two months away and with the anime ditching fillers for canon material starting this week, I expect we'll get character announcements almost on a weekly basis from now on. This or next week will probably reveal one or several ET Kages as they make an appearance in the anime. This has traditionally been the case. Characters are shown in the anime, followed by a nice scan confirming their prescense in-game.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Japan’s release date for Naruto Storm 3 will be April 18th, a month after EU and US release.
    Japan will be getting a demo of the game in February. Those with a Japanese PlayStation Network account can download the demo at the same time, English demo will likely be released not to long after that.
    Rumors state that as a pre-order bonus, Japanese fans will be able to get a downloadable 'Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie' costume for Hinata.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Japan’s release date for Naruto Storm 3 will be April 18th, a month after EU and US release.
    Japan will be getting a demo of the game in February. Those with a Japanese PlayStation Network account can download the demo at the same time, English demo will likely be released not to long after that.
    Rumors state that as a pre-order bonus, Japanese fans will be able to get a downloadable 'Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie' costume for Hinata.
    I want!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast