Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Remember if you have anything to suggest here is the link
    http://www.cc2.co.jp/narutimate_enq/intl.html

Here's what I just spent an hour on LOL

Hi CC2.. I'm Zach.. an avid Naruto fan and before I start my suggestions for the game I just wanted to say thank you for making such a wonderful game.

1. Changeable Jutsu.. This was touched on with Generations & Storm 1.. More so in Storm 1 due to the ultimate jutsu being automatically changed in the cases of (Itachi,Kakashi Etc.).

The easiest way to explain this would be to say I had Sasuke (Kirin) and instead of his jutsu being Fire Style Fireball.. It could be changed to Chidori.. Or another jutsu (You could add one like the snake arms given it was in this time period he had absorbed Orochimaru.. Always good to give an old character a new thing or two.. adds a new element to the game)...Of course with characters like Kakashi this could potentially mean he has access to an array of jutsu.. including Water dragon, Fireball, Dynamic Entry.. (I'm sure you get the point)

(Also characters like Sasuke the latest version should be able to use Chidori, Fireball, Enton, Basically all characters that have had different jutsu each game.. )

2. Jutsu Clashes..

This was one of the core gameplay mechanics of Storm 1 which was not carried on over to storm 2 unfortunately.. It adds a layer of depth to the game BUT I do believe with the current roster of characters it would be a good time to reintroduce it.. With a twist.. As the series has progressed we've learned about elemental properties such as fire being weak against water yet strong against wind.. So say player 1 was to use Sasuke's fireball jutsu and player 2 was to use Suigetsu's Water Dragon jutsu.. a clash could occur but Suigetsu would gain the advantage due to fire being weak against water.. However in the case of both players using a fire technique it would be an even clash from the start.. I do think this will work due to the ability of being able to see who the player online chooses was cleverly removed the probability of it being spammed is incredibly low..

Now I do think the clash system needs revamping but with a mixture of buttons like y b a x x a y b.. So that if anyone did have a modified controller they would have no advantage.. rather a disadvantage which would kinda serve them right..

3. Characters, Costumes & DLC..

The characters who should be included are Nagato (original body), Madara, The Reincarnated Kage, Kabuto(With His Sage Mode Techniques) Itachi(Edo with his new Crimson nail jutsu and a new moveset & combo's), Tobi.. (with the jinchuuriki incorporated into his moveset).. Obito(with his mask off).. I've saw the picture of KCM2 Naruto so its normal to assume you guys will be covering more then the anime..

DLC has always been the one thing missing from Naruto.. Costumes is top of the list.. it would be good to see all the characters have new outfits and special ones.. you could make competitions were fans can design outfits and whoevers is the best gets made into downloadable content.. You could do the same with stages too..

Thanks for your time and I can't wait for the game!

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post
    Remember if you have anything to suggest here is the link
    http://www.cc2.co.jp/narutimate_enq/intl.html

Here's what I just spent an hour on LOL

Hi CC2.. I'm Zach.. an avid Naruto fan and before I start my suggestions for the game I just wanted to say thank you for making such a wonderful game.

1. Changeable Jutsu.. This was touched on with Generations & Storm 1.. More so in Storm 1 due to the ultimate jutsu being automatically changed in the cases of (Itachi,Kakashi Etc.).

The easiest way to explain this would be to say I had Sasuke (Kirin) and instead of his jutsu being Fire Style Fireball.. It could be changed to Chidori.. Or another jutsu (You could add one like the snake arms given it was in this time period he had absorbed Orochimaru.. Always good to give an old character a new thing or two.. adds a new element to the game)...Of course with characters like Kakashi this could potentially mean he has access to an array of jutsu.. including Water dragon, Fireball, Dynamic Entry.. (I'm sure you get the point)

(Also characters like Sasuke the latest version should be able to use Chidori, Fireball, Enton, Basically all characters that have had different jutsu each game.. )

2. Jutsu Clashes..

This was one of the core gameplay mechanics of Storm 1 which was not carried on over to storm 2 unfortunately.. It adds a layer of depth to the game BUT I do believe with the current roster of characters it would be a good time to reintroduce it.. With a twist.. As the series has progressed we've learned about elemental properties such as fire being weak against water yet strong against wind.. So say player 1 was to use Sasuke's fireball jutsu and player 2 was to use Suigetsu's Water Dragon jutsu.. a clash could occur but Suigetsu would gain the advantage due to fire being weak against water.. However in the case of both players using a fire technique it would be an even clash from the start.. I do think this will work due to the ability of being able to see who the player online chooses was cleverly removed the probability of it being spammed is incredibly low..

Now I do think the clash system needs revamping but with a mixture of buttons like y b a x x a y b.. So that if anyone did have a modified controller they would have no advantage.. rather a disadvantage which would kinda serve them right..

3. Characters, Costumes & DLC..

The characters who should be included are Nagato (original body), Madara, The Reincarnated Kage, Kabuto(With His Sage Mode Techniques) Itachi(Edo with his new Crimson nail jutsu and a new moveset & combo's), Tobi.. (with the jinchuuriki incorporated into his moveset).. Obito(with his mask off).. I've saw the picture of KCM2 Naruto so its normal to assume you guys will be covering more then the anime..

DLC has always been the one thing missing from Naruto.. Costumes is top of the list.. it would be good to see all the characters have new outfits and special ones.. you could make competitions were fans can design outfits and whoevers is the best gets made into downloadable content.. You could do the same with stages too..

Thanks for your time and I can't wait for the game!
    Dynymic entry is Gai's jutsu. As for DLC I could agree to pay for new characters but costumes??? Are you mad?
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 03, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Dynymic entry is Gai's jutsu. As for DLC I could agree to pay for new characters but costumes??? Are you mad?
    Who mentioned anything about paying?.. I would pay though for like a 3 new stages as DLC.. its just a few microsoft points..

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Who mentioned anything about paying?.. I would pay though for like a 3 new stages as DLC.. its just a few microsoft points..
    DLC are usually payable...companies won't do something like that for free when they can concentrate on new game.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a strong feeling this game will end after the fight between Nagato vs Itachi, bee and Naruto.

The game comes out in two months and not a lot of new info has been thrown around, and the anime is just now getting done with fillers... My guess is IF Madara was to be in this game, it would be downloadable only.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I have a strong feeling this game will end after the fight between Nagato vs Itachi, bee and Naruto.

The game comes out in two months and not a lot of new info has been thrown around, and the anime is just now getting done with fillers... My guess is IF Madara was to be in this game, it would be downloadable only.
    But Gaara's new ougi is shown in the manga after Naruto & Bee Vs Itachi & Nagato.. It will end when it ends and until cc2 gives a definitive answer to this we just have to go on what they've shown..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's much easier to give a old character a new ultimate then it is to create a NEW character with a ENTIRE NEW moveset. I guess we can wait and see.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you mentioned giving Sasuke the ability to use snakes. CC2 obviously ignored that he had that ability.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

are we going to have all the hokages right?..i hope new techniques because they always used the same old shit while minato is the one that is diferent than the rest while in generation, i didn't like the techniques that oro got.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sannin in general suck after the first game. It's a shame really. I like Orochimaru's ninja move though, and his tilt. If only it were more practical.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    DLC are usually payable...companies won't do something like that for free when they can concentrate on new game.
    The first Ultimate Ninja Storm had DLC and it was free. The only mistake they made were the DLC characters being support only and releasing them WAY past the game's lifecycle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 298 "Finally They Meet!! Naruto vs. Itachi" - January 31, 2013
    Seems about right, if they don't go further than the anime. Didn't they say something like that or am I mistaken?

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It will go at least up to the Jubbi revival. It will end with it or with army arrival to the scene. It's still stupid IMO. It should be whole war or nothing. I hate when something stops in the middle.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Episode 298 "Finally They Meet!! Naruto vs. Itachi" - January 31, 2013
    Seems about right, if they don't go further than the anime. Didn't they say something like that or am I mistaken?
    They said they're going more with manga this time. Just look at it...How lame would that game be if it would end there...there's no important fight up to this Naruto vs. Itachi...there's no even much story in the manga...it's only fights. I think this game will be longer than 1h.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Release date has been confirmed for March 8th 2013.. Nice and early.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gByXNYpfWSE

Ok so the confirmed release dates are March 5th for USA and March 8th for EU & AUS... Just thankful that we europeans don't have to wait 2 weeks like last time.. We're literally weeks away guys!

Over 80 characters are being confirmed as playable.. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/...le-characters/ So given this information and how generations had 72 characters overall including support the people who are saying the game will stop at Naruto VS Itachi need to re-examine their statement :P
    Last edited by Zachc2009; January 04, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Release date has been confirmed for March 8th 2013.. Nice and early.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gByXNYpfWSE

Oh so Aus & EU are March 8th and apparently USA is 12th March.. kinda fair since we had to wait like 17 days more then you guys lol

Over 80 characters are being confirmed as playable.. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/...le-characters/ So given this information and how generations had 72 characters overall including support the people who are saying the game will stop at Naruto VS Itachi need to re-examine their statement :P
    And some of those 72 were pre-timeskip characters, those won't be included in Storm 3

New Reply
Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast