Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post
    Five Kage Summit.
    Character roster..
    Both of these are probably not the final versions given we're just over a month away till release but I think its safe to say the blue boxes are the Jinchuuriki
    ah thanks
    like I said it was fanmade and just and idea what characters might be in xP

and thus seven blue boxes:

Torune
    C/Shee (whatever you call him)
    Kurotsuchi
    Akatsuchi
    Ao
    Chōjūrō

it's obvoius in my opinion...

e:
    just noticed left from sasuke there are 5 boxes with uchiha fan symbol and 4 sharingan symbols and 2 sharingans are in like in the middle
    Last edited by Rarhyx; January 26, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara doesn't even look like himself there
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

did you read that I wrote it was fanmade?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So were the first set of costumes Japan only? Also are these supposed to be Europe only? I know Goku Naruto is available for all but these extra costumes for the others seem region based.

So will us guys in MURICA get bikini Hinata revealed next???
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Soooo, that characteer selection screen has a very convenient attribute to it: the unlockable slots have symbols that tell us a lot about what's gonna be there. This blessing from the heavens can be used in conjucntion with the knowledge we have, and the experience from the previous Storm Games.
    I present to you two lists ready to be filled in. The first list has all 88 slots filled in with the characters we already know and with the Symbols shown in the empty slots. Ready to be filled in. My second list is partially filled in by yours truly, based on logical placement and the knowledge we have, plus safe assumptions. Let me tell you in advance that this screen makes it impossible for all of the Seven Swordsmen to be incorporated as playable characters.

First list, blank slate:
    Spoiler show

My own still incomplete list. Please note that I have thought very carefully about the placement of characters in logical positions. All characters from Generations are in, except for the young versions of our rookies. Edo Tensei are alternate costumes instead of seperate characters. For characters with a ">" in front of them I'm reasonably sure they're correctly placed. If they have ">>"placed in front of them I'm positive of their correct placement:

Spoiler show

EDIT 1: Edo Kages confirmed

PS: yeah I wasted roughly 90 minutes of my life on this :P
    Last edited by Smerten; January 30, 2013 at 08:52 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I don't think they wasted all that time on that costume, its not like they developed an engine to make her boobs bounce realistically like in Dead or Alive
    Even still, it's utterly pointless. It makes my head hurt. Even Kimono Sasuke makes sense, being that it was what he was wearing when he first revealed the Eternal Mangekyo. Tsunade's alternate costume has no place. It just pisses me off.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Even still, it's utterly pointless. It makes my head hurt. Even Kimono Sasuke makes sense, being that it was what he was wearing when he first revealed the Eternal Mangekyo. Tsunade's alternate costume has no place. It just pisses me off.
    Who cares, we had to get something replacing Sexy Hinata (Swimsuit Sakura), that would be so weird for the western players that don't know anything about Road to Ninja.
    I'd rather have Tsunade than Sakura, the Tsuande costume looks good, Sakura's swimsuit looks absolutely terrible.
    You may not ever see the Tsunade costume, this has only been confirmed in Europe. The US may get something different.
    Last edited by matsemann08; January 26, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    Spoiler show

Soooo, that characteer selection screen has a very convenient attribute to it: the unlockable slots have symbols that tell us a lot about what's gonna be there. This blessing from the heavens can be used in conjucntion with the knowledge we have, and the experience from the previous Storm Games.
    I present to you two lists ready to be filled in. The first list has all 88 slots filled in with the characters we already know and with the Symbols shown in the empty slots. Ready to be filled in. My second list is partially filled in by yours truly, based on logical placement and the knowledge we have, plus safe assumptions. Let me tell you in advance that this screen makes it impossible for all of the Seven Swordsmen to be incorporated as playable characters.
    The odd symbol on the 3rd row seems like the "Will of fire" symbol, considering it's next to a lone Sharingan symbol, it could be Hashirama and Madara placed together.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Who cares, we had to get something replacing Sexy Hinata (Swimsuit Sakura), that would be so weird for the western players that don't know anything about Road to Ninja.
    I'd rather have Tsunade than Sakura, the Tsuande costume looks good, Sakura's swimsuit looks absolutely terrible.
    You may not ever see the Tsunade costume, this has only been confirmed in Europe. The US may get something different.
    I just think the whole alternate costume thing is extremely stupid. I mean really, is just unnecessary. Especially, these costumes that have nothing to do with the actual game or manga. It's just time better spent tweaking aspects of the game. This is of course my opinion.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    call me dumb but... FKS?^^
    what's this? :O

e: found this(fan made):
    how the character rooster might be
    That's a weird looking madara if you ask me.
    The costumes are okay, there extra for fun but i preferred the player characters having more options of jutsus and ultimate than a silly customes
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    did you read that I wrote it was fanmade?
    actually didnt read at first but still compared to the madara scan which was thought to be real this one is obviously fanmade
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    The odd symbol on the 3rd row seems like the "Will of fire" symbol, considering it's next to a lone Sharingan symbol, it could be Hashirama and Madara placed together.
    Could be. I've thought about it and compared it with this monument:

Maybe it is a will of fire symbol, though there are differences. If it is, then Mifune has to be placed elswhere. But I don't think Hashirama will be there. The one factor arguing against that is that Tsunade, as the FIFTH hokage, has four spaces before her. In past games the hokage were placed against each other. So these four spaces are too perfectly placed. The previous hokage fit perfectly. If we remove Hashirama from there, we suddenly have an odd space to fill. Who could possibly fit there messing up the order of hokage?
    But if the symbol is the will of fire, then what might that mean? When placed alongside the Sharingan, it is a meaningful contrast, and that would indeed suggest a "rivalling" pair of some sorts. Placed roughly in the middle of the roster, possibly hinting significance. If so, they might represent the Will of Fire and True Despair respectively, and if so, contain Naruto (tailed beast mode) and Sasuke (EMS) since they are the ultimate versions of the two most important characters in the story.
    But about the Sharingan symbol. It's placed alongside the spaces which absolutely, positively, undoubtedly hold the jinchuriki. So the Sharingan symbol might represent a variety of Rinne Tobi.
    These two are difficult, indeed.
    Last edited by Smerten; January 27, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Ninja Academy Sakura will be the fourth European costume DLC.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

and the chances for buying a collectors edition are almost gone...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up with the lack of videos? Are we not due for some?

New Reply
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast