Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Sadly, this game is starting to seem more and more like a bust...

I do like Nagatos moveset though, other than that, I think I'll just get this game used and wait for the next one...

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, to me it feels like a half-assed school project. You (CC2) work on it, gather some information, prepare some plans and present them to your teacher (the fans). You are like "Oh, we'll have 80+ characters. New ones from the story. It'll be AWE.SOME! Furthermore, the story will advance furhter than the anime. And much more!"...Your teacher is totally hyped and expects the best. But after some weeks you realize: "Shit...how are we supposed to fulfill our promise? Erm...what do we have? Some old pts characters should do....there are still some characters missing for the 80+ thing...hmm...okay, I'll take an old character, copy him and give the copy a new jutsu. The teacher won't be happy, but technically it's new, so he shouldn't complain"
    And so on and on. The teacher would give it a 3+. There were improvements, but he could tried harder....

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    You guys need to relax, just because a couple of characters weren't immediately in the game, it doesn't change anything, the game was still updated, still got a whole new and improved story mode, still got Madara, still improved overall and now some of you after months of hype don't want the game?

Good lord, they didn't get everything exactly right or how you expected it to be, it happens, they did well enough, some of you are acting far too self entitled.

I guess well enough would be acceptable if they wouldn't want me to pay full price for this game...I would like to pay them...well...enough!!! Maybe 50%-70% of the full price.

I wouldn't really care much if I would live in usa and I would have to pay 60$...where I live games cost 250 so I really cannot pay this much for "well enough".
    Last edited by Masterpice; February 27, 2013 at 05:29 PM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I guess well enough would be acceptable if they wouldn't want me to pay full price for this game...I would like to pay them...well...enough!!! Maybe 50%-70% of the full price.

I wouldn't really care much if I would live in usa and I would have to pay 60$...where I live games cost 250 so I really cannot pay this much for "well enough".
    Come to Germany man. :P

But yeah, I agree, it's not really something I'd like to pay the full price for. It kinda feels like they could sell it as additional content to UNS2. (That may be a little exaggerated, but you get the idea)

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that the character select screen is disappointing. The cloned characters are just too similar to really need their own slots. Samehada Killer Bee is barely different from his regular form. I honestly wouldn't count that as an extra character.

I like Nagato's taijutsu but I feel like they under did how he finishes them. He finishes two combos with summons instead of using bansho or his asura arms. One thing that is really disappointing to me is the fact that there are only three combos. Sure a 4th combo isn't needed, but then again neither is a down combo. It is something I like having the option of doing.

I feel like they are just giving us a nice and shiny Madara in return for characters we should actually have...like the Kage summit Jonin. Can someone explain why they are still support only?
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; February 27, 2013 at 07:10 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

In order to make our voice heard a bit more I've decided to start a position.. I know if every naruto forum gets is we should get a good 800 signatures

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/edokages/ PLEASE sign.. (multiple times) This could make all the difference!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post
    In order to make our voice heard a bit more I've decided to start a position.. I know if every naruto forum gets is we should get a good 800 signatures
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/edokages/ PLEASE sign.. (multiple times) This could make all the difference!
    *Sigh*

It's called a petition...

And the Edo-Kages are in the game character list with fully playable movesets, odds are they have a requirement or they're part of a future DLC.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

While I do think people overreact, I'm gonna sign it. Not because I'm pissed, but if it helps get more characters in-game, I'll try.
    There was another petition here.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Edo Kages are the only ones I agree need to be in, Gin and Kin + the 7 Swordsmen don't seem very viable, I wouldn't complain if they added all 7 but Gin and Kin just seem pointless.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still getting the game, still really looking forward to it All Jins and Madara being in is incredible. Very curious, as I skipped the gameplay videos.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am kind of confused, I heard there is no Jutsu changing in UNS3 but yet when I look at the character screen, things like Madara etc. the listed Jutsu display like they were equipped or changeable, which just seems confusing because why list them specifically like that otherwise?

So it seems there are 7/8 Hidden characters,
    4 Edo Kage
    1 Naruto
    1 Sasuke
    1 Tobi
    and apparently 1 Zabuza

Which would be 8 in total

From what I can tell, we have exactly 8 PTS Characters that have no business being there, I wonder if we're going to find out about an update or a patch or something once the game is out everywhere worldwide.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be nice if they had used a few of the missing reanimated shinobi instead of a few Part I characters, but man are people entitled these days. I remember when $60 was the going price for a fighting game with 12 playable characters, only 4 of which were new.

This game has 80 playable characters, with indications that more will be made available for DLC. It has incredible graphics, fun gameplay, a story mode, online play, and so many other features.

I just don't get how so many people can called CC2 lazy idiots or whatever. Why, because you didn't get a few characters you wanted to play as, many of which didn't even get their own fight scenes in the manga? It's like all I see on the internet these days is nonstop complaining.

It's not like CC2 was going to be able to make the "perfect" Naruto game anyway. You're never going to have a full roster until at the series has at least finished its anime run. If you're saving your $60 for the game that has every single character and every move, you'll be better off waiting until maybe 2015 or 2016 when they put out the game with the 120 character roster on the PS4.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone confirm if Edo Sasori is in? The video with him using dead Konoha puppets is supposedly him as a support character for CPU deidara in story mode.

Supposedly the genius programmers instead put recycled regular Sasori in there to take his spot. Another let down after let down.

I will be beating story mode as quickly as possible and taking the game back to Gamestop to get at least half my money back as of now.
    I'm still hoping once the game is in my hands my opinion will be changed...

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    It would be nice if they had used a few of the missing reanimated shinobi instead of a few Part I characters, but man are people entitled these days. I remember when $60 was the going price for a fighting game with 12 playable characters, only 4 of which were new.

This game has 80 playable characters, with indications that more will be made available for DLC. It has incredible graphics, fun gameplay, a story mode, online play, and so many other features.

I just don't get how so many people can called CC2 lazy idiots or whatever. Why, because you didn't get a few characters you wanted to play as, many of which didn't even get their own fight scenes in the manga? It's like all I see on the internet these days is nonstop complaining.

It's not like CC2 was going to be able to make the "perfect" Naruto game anyway. You're never going to have a full roster until at the series has at least finished its anime run. If you're saving your $60 for the game that has every single character and every move, you'll be better off waiting until maybe 2015 or 2016 when they put out the game with the 120 character roster on the PS4.
    What people seem to forget is Generations was a filler game to satisfy players until UNS3, if there was no Generations, everything that was new in it would have been new now, on top of everything else we got, no one would be bitching in that case because the amount of crap added VS UNS2 is ridiculous.

I mean that's like 30+ extra characters and a bunch of stages PLUS a whole new cinematic story mode in difference.
    People couldn't wait for UNS3 so they were given Generations, and because of that, most of the thrill of new stuff is gone.

Despite that they've done a pretty damn good job and we don't know what else is yet to come for it.

EDIT: Dammit CC2 Give me Red Haired Naruto as a costume option, that guy looked too suave.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; February 28, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading all your comments about how disappointed the game is and just making clones of the same characters, i got to think about if i buy the game or not, i don't want to make the same mistake with generation.. i paid around 64 dollars and story mode was short and basically the same characters as UNS2..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast