Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1298

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Guys, they're outfits, I rather a thousand of those than be tricked into buying expansions because a game is unfinished or some nonsense, costumes are really the best kind of DLC in this scenario.

Gives you more freedom to pick and choose as well, that and well frankly $2 is far less than what I expected.

Don't want it? Don't buy it, the value is fine in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    New DLC costumes out now.
    $1.99 for all five.
    School costumes for Naruto, Ino, Hinata, Kakashi and Sasuke.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...BLF6THwQ#t=23s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...I3KTqKkU#t=17s (Sakura not included, she's from the pre-order bonus thingy)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0NEs...tailpage#t=22s
    I'm waiting for them to get on the Aus PS Store, I'll probably buy them. Japan need to release their Pre-Order outfits as DLC already, I want RTN Sasuke and Hinata and so on.

Gotta collect em' all, because why not?
    Last edited by Xiraiya; March 28, 2013 at 09:16 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Guys, they're outfits, I rather a thousand of those than be tricked into buying expansions because a game is unfinished or some nonsense, costumes are really the best kind of DLC in this scenario.

Gives you more freedom to pick and choose as well, that and well frankly $2 is far less than what I expected.

Don't want it? Don't buy it, the value is fine in my opinion.

I'm waiting for them to get on the Aus PS Store, I'll probably buy them. Japan need to release their Pre-Order outfits as DLC already, I want RTN Sasuke and Hinata and so on.

They are on the AU PS Store, it's a single pack with 5 characters costumes. I got it yesterday morning at around 10am. I really only got it for Naruto's costume but they are a nice change.

Also on your Storm 3 Ninja Info Card does your region appear as 'ASIA'? Mine does but we're usually considered part of the EU so I'm confused as to why it's doing that, not that it effects me greatly.
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; March 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BuNKiTZ's Avatar
    Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ditto on the RtN outfits. They're the only ones that interest me aside from the Goku outfit. Oh, and Kakashi's ANBU outfit as well.

Now, does anybody know if there's any difference between pre-War Lee and War Lee? Cause they look just the same to me and have the same Ultimate/Jutsu... o_O Same goes for Shikamaru, though I'm not sure if their Jutsu in their Awakened state is the same...

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuNKiTZ View Post
    Ditto on the RtN outfits. They're the only ones that interest me aside from the Goku outfit. Oh, and Kakashi's ANBU outfit as well.

Now, does anybody know if there's any difference between pre-War Lee and War Lee? Cause they look just the same to me and have the same Ultimate/Jutsu... o_O Same goes for Shikamaru, though I'm not sure if their Jutsu in their Awakened state is the same...
    It's just the headband design as far as I can tell.

Because your version of Storm Gen. is from a different region it won't recognize your save, so no Sage Naruto for you. It's bullshit, I know, I had the exact same issue. All we can do is wait for it to be released on the PS store (if ever).
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; March 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    It's just the headband design as far as I can tell.

Because your version of Storm Gen. is from a different region it won't recognize your save, so no Sage Naruto for you. It's bullshit, I know, I had the exact same issue. All we can do is wait for it to be released on the PS store (if ever).
    OH RIGHT. The headband... Didn't notice that, lol.

Nope, mine are from the same region, all three saves are R3... :\

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuNKiTZ View Post
    OH RIGHT. The headband... Didn't notice that, lol.

Nope, mine are from the same region, all three saves are R3... :\
    Hmm ok, last post you said they were different, if they're the same I would be getting into contact via phone or email with customer support and finding out why that happened.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

They are on the AU PS Store, it's a single pack with 5 characters costumes. I got it yesterday morning at around 10am. I really only got it for Naruto's costume but they are a nice change.

Also on your Storm 3 Ninja Info Card does your region appear as 'ASIA'? Mine does but we're usually considered part of the EU so I'm confused as to why it's doing that, not that it effects me greatly.
    Actually mine does say ASIA, I was wondering that too, I thought maybe I had set something weirdly on my PS3 or if it was the disk region, I'm confused about it, but it didn't seem to matter.

The only issues I've had were a friend saying he gets button lag when fighting me and that I show with 1 bar, despite adequate net, but he also showed as 1 bar and as far as I could tell, I wasn't seeing any lag, so I have no idea.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; March 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So isn't there a big surprise for today or something like that? I wonder what it is.

Also, just bought the Ninja Academy DLC, it's worth it. More fun for us

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    So isn't there a big surprise for today or something like that? I wonder what it is.
    Also, just bought the Ninja Academy DLC, it's worth it. More fun for us
    If I recall someone was going to America for an announcement, which I'm betting is just a PC release, since files were found on Steam.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

If I recall someone was going to America for an announcement, which I'm betting is just a PC release, since files were found on Steam.
    Really? Do you have a source? This current game and black ops is the only reason i play console. That would be amazing news. Might actually convince me to play online mode.

Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm ok, last post you said they were different, if they're the same I would be getting into contact via phone or email with customer support and finding out why that happened.
    Oh, really? Must've been a typo, sorry about the confusion. Nah, it would be a hassle and it's just one costume, really awesome one though (but I recall seeing it once and Naruto had a headband on... :\) , but if I find the time I guess I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Really? Do you have a source? This current game and black ops is the only reason i play console. That would be amazing news. Might actually convince me to play online mode.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/news/22464-...-a-pc-release/

As far as I know all that's been announced so far is more costume DLCs but apparently they aren't done yet, so there should be more.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite annoyed at how much the game deviates from actual manga and offended at how Tsunade and the kage manage to beat Madara. Why not let us play as the villain when needed? Like, we should be Madara fighting the kage.

Other than that, it's a good game. I like Jiraiya and Minato's fighting styles.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Quite annoyed at how much the game deviates from actual manga and offended at how Tsunade and the kage manage to beat Madara. Why not let us play as the villain when needed? Like, we should be Madara fighting the kage.

Other than that, it's a good game. I like Jiraiya and Minato's fighting styles.
    Minato suits my play style rather well, I quite like him, Sage Naruto and Asuma (Who is surprisingly fun)

I agree, a "TO BE CONTINUED" Ending with the kages being demolished would have been badass. Though to be fair I prefer what they did with Tobi over what actually happened.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; March 31, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato and Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto suit mine - great way of attacking and good jutsu/ultimate jutsu. I haven't played as Asuma or anyone but Totsuka Itachi out of Story Mode though. Asuma fights with the blades, right? or is that Awakening?

Yeah, not to mention Madara heading towards Naruto. It'd make you wonder if Naruto was gonna fight Madara as well or if the story would end after he beat Tobi. I hate bonus requirements though, probably one fo the major reasons why I've had lots of losses. And Second Mizukage is just so hard to beat with Gaara. -_-

The Minato flashback arc video was awesome. I loved how Minato was portrayed, it made him look even cooler. Also made me cry a bit for Kushina and Naruto... too bad the manga didn't have this.

New Reply
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast