Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: How would you rate the chapter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

1 5.88%
  • Good

4 23.53%
  • Great

12 70.59%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 193 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 193 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; June 28, 2012 at 06:29 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 193 Spoiler Thread

193 Raw, credits to Mangateers

Now just gotta wait 2-3 hours on Kewl's translation.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

mangateers sure got all those raws quick. i think all of jumps are there.
    ANyway the 0 biotope members sure looks awesome. Theres even 1 that looks like saint seiya =P
    butler type, assassin type, all are there even more females character!
    and did my fear came true? will toriko take a break nx week? theres some writing at the end of the page which usually not there unless theres some announcement

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't have expected a continuation from last weeks chapter. I rather thought we will get a switch back to Toriko. A pleasantly surprise. Can't wait to read the chapter.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the raws seem damn interesting. We get some presentation on tons of new strong characters.
    Also it seems that Igo's Vice President is still in HW, so we don't have all the strongest in 0th Biotope.
    And also a bit of Bishokukai at the end of the chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

A new woman in Toriko

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised to see that Staajyun was cooking, but anyway a nice chapter, we got some nice infos about both Acacia's full course and the lvl 100 beasts too (there is 4 according to that fella)

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and it seems that one is for each Heavingly King. So it's a final ingridient in Toriko's Full Course. And I thought he would have another training Arc... And War seems to be quite soon as an Eclipse seems to be in half a year. Also it seems that the next Arc after taking down their respective Beast might be this Cooking Fest and it seems that there will be an interesting battle between Bishokukai and Heavingly Kings and one of 0th Biotope Staff will come to help. And I also wonder who is the double agent who liked info to Bishokukai about the secret ingridient from Acacia's Full Course that enables to revive dead...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

O men this gonna be a great chapter finally kuriboh makes apareance and another gourmet national treasures appear!! , also the name of the acacia hors d'oeuvres looks interesiting.

There four great beasts?? i dont understand this part well, and like i said the last week seems that guy is from the same tribe that grinpatch yeah!!!!!!. Thank you very much kewl.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, found it weird that Shigematsu and Mansam aren't there too, although Mansam performance wasn't really impressive (nearly lame to be honest), still surprised we didn't see these two too.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that they are stationed HW to prevent actions from Bishokukai. So with the help of Heavingly Kings and other high executives from IGO they will be just enough to protect HW for now. Also I believe later they will also join the big game in GW.

The thing that really bothers me is why Ichiryu doesn't want to level-up Heavingly Kings quickly by letting them eat each other's training ingridients and also give them more high-level ingridients to be able not only to get far in GW, but also make them really relevant in the upcoming War.
    It bothers me even more, considering that Bishokukai do precisely the thing I mentioned. They want to make all their members as strong as possible in order to win the War.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I believe that they are stationed HW to prevent actions from Bishokukai. So with the help of Heavingly Kings and other high executives from IGO they will be just enough to protect HW for now. Also I believe later they will also join the big game in GW.

The thing that really bothers me is why Ichiryu doesn't want to level-up Heavingly Kings quickly by letting them eat each other's training ingridients and also give them more high-level ingridients to be able not only to get far in GW, but also make them really relevant in the upcoming War.
    It bothers me even more, considering that Bishokukai do precisely the thing I mentioned. They want to make all their members as strong as possible in order to win the War.
    To me, it seems that Ichiryuu considers Toriko & co as the future of the Gourmet Era, he doesn't want to let them caught in this conflict and risk their lives

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they are already inevitably caught in the conflict.
    But I agree that he sees them as a future of Gourmet Age. But I believe that it would be wise for him to make them as strong as posible for them not to die during all this. Also they might be of a real help if they get a bit more of ingridients. They might even get to the level of those folks from IGO at least in terms of raw power if they get something like 10-15 high-level ingridients like Century Soup or Jewel Meat. Also Bishokukai have way more fighters in their organisation, hence it would be wiser to get more capable fighters to decide the War's outcome. Also Rin might have gotten more screen-time if she gets the same ingridients the Heavingly Kings were eating all these Arcs as she also has Gourmet Cells.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that white haired girl one of the 4 National Treasures? If so we know of how many now 3 or 4?
    Last edited by LoS; June 27, 2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: yarp
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast